What do Democrats think they will accomplish?

StevenC

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2009
What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.
Who is "attacking" Rump other than the FBI?

Here is a quick bullet based time line of The Weimar Republic transition to Nazi Germany.
Timeline of the Weimar Republic - Wikipedia

• The Nazis first employed Gun Control
  • Then they suppressed Free Speech
  • Then they suspended The Right To Privacy and gave themselves the right to wiretap phone calls and read The German People's Mail.
  • And The Witch Hunts......don't forget the constant witch hunts by The Nazi Party
Sound Familiar?

Here is a great article\paper on how The Nazis Fundamentally Transformed The Weimar Republic in to Nazi Germany by Dismantling Democracy and Abolishing Individual Liberties and Rights.

The Destruction of Democracy and Civil Rights in Germany 1933 Jan-Olof Sundell

http://www.scandinavianlaw.se/pdf/55-9.pdf

Adam Schiff, with unsubstantiated claims.
Charles Shumer.
Nancy Pelosi.

Adam Schiff, with unsubstantiated claims.
Charles Shumer.
Nancy Pelosi.
You.
Every Lefty every where.
The Media.

The better question is who isn't?

I don't think they want anything accomplished by anyone.

Here is a quick bullet based time line of The Weimar Republic transition to Nazi Germany.
Timeline of the Weimar Republic - Wikipedia

• The Nazis first employed Gun Control
  • Then they suppressed Free Speech
  • Then they suspended The Right To Privacy and gave themselves the right to wiretap phone calls and read The German People's Mail.
  • And The Witch Hunts......don't forget the constant witch hunts by The Nazi Party
Sound Familiar?

Here is a great article\paper on how The Nazis Fundamentally Transformed The Weimar Republic in to Nazi Germany by Dismantling Democracy and Abolishing Individual Liberties and Rights.

The Destruction of Democracy and Civil Rights in Germany 1933 Jan-Olof Sundell

http://www.scandinavianlaw.se/pdf/55-9.pdf

Please don't compare anyone to the worst scum in history.

A whole bunch of people on this site were all for obstruction when Obama was president since in their minds, nothing good ever comes from government. It'll be interesting to hear what they think now.

Forum List

Back