President Trump announces the good news: "Fewest jobless claims since 1973 show firm US Job Market"

And hes doing this while all the libbies are freaking out

Wait until NAFTA Is renegotiated, that will be good for another 100k jobs back in America. If he walks away from NAFTA and places tariffs, you probably see 250k jobs returned in the first year alone. Including many high paying HQ jobs which are currently housed in Ontario.

Couple that with the massive corporate tax break and I wouldn't be surprised to see 500-600k return of jobs over a three year period. This type of job performance is on top of any domestic growth in the market place that would naturally occur. He will make all his detractors look silly.

Last edited:
  • Banned
President Trump is on track to go down in history as the greatest American president in the history of the world!

DMs8duLWkAAscT8.jpg

And Rump has --- what --- to do with this?

President Trump cut regulations. President Trump grew the jobs. DEAL. WITH. IT.

Yeah? What regulations? What jobs? I want specifics.
Those are the questions. Deal with them.

liberals, they take the fun out of everything...Halloween, Christmas, football, Trump...

here's your specifics...now go bitch about something else...
Analysis | Has Trump cut more regulations than any president in history?

I haven't been alive long enough to know if Trump will be the greatest president ever, but I will say one thing, he does shit he thinks is best for the country, DAMN what the fucking media says.

Gotta respect a man like that. Obama was just a weasel, W wasn't much better, and Clinton was too busy getting a blow job under his desk and sexually assaulting women to do anything good.

New Topics

Forum List

Back