President Trump Announces 5 Possible Names For Supreme Court

We have the court now and the two oldest judges are Liberals. The court can fully operate on 7.
Trump's win was not totally Trump but control of the court. We have that so they lost and will not recover for many years. They need to face what that loser Hillary truly cost them!

We have the court now and the two oldest judges are Liberals. The court can fully operate on 7.
Trump's win was not totally Trump but control of the court. We have that so they lost and will not recover for many years. They need to face what that loser Hillary truly cost them!
It's true that Donald Trump himself didn't win election 2016; the question of USSC nominations won. Overwhelmingly. That old "guys in chicks' bathroom thing" was the straw that broke the DNC's back.

It's true that Donald Trump himself didn't win election 2016; the question of USSC nominations won. Overwhelmingly. That old "guys in chicks' bathroom thing" was the straw that broke the DNC's back.

I think it was more than that. The ruling that Commie Care was constitutional, gays in the military, open boarders mentality, the deplorables is what helped dig them into a rut.

No, it was gay marriage for sure. I mean the other stuff there's a lot of mixed opinions on both sides. But you get a really gut reaction to the idea of using a brand new contract that deprives/bans children from either a father or mother for life. Check out these numbers: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

85%...yes...I said 85% from ALL political fields from far left to far right in even distribution no less, said they feel it's important for children to derive/have both a mother and father. That's a poll the DNC should've looked at before they sponsored Obergefell.

When your not looking for Fair & balanced, when stacking the deck in your favor/ just winning the only goal. we have all lost

people like Brett Talley, up for a life time on the fed courts not only not qualified but given a unanimous not qualified by his peers.

Forum List

Back