President to use Executive Powers to do Environmental agenda!!!

Yep, i'm center right, you're off the cliff left, nothing groundbreaking to see here ........

Wait a second, just stop claiming your independent status when you're teabagging(thus GOP) shill. I am a lefty and I do no hide it, why should you?

I guess it's true because some whacked out Cindy Sheehan lefty says so ......:lol:

Cindy Sheehan? Clever, too bad we were talking about you being a teabagger, not me being anti-war.

That's great, if "we the people" actually wanted this shit ..........

You, the teabag central people, do not matter. Elections matter.

Please remember your words this next election.....and this post isn't from the tea party.

I will. However when democrats will loose some seats in both houses your ilk will proclaim victory, with Democrats still claiming majority.

Yep, i'm center right, you're off the cliff left, nothing groundbreaking to see here ........

Wait a second, just stop claiming your independent status when you're teabagging(thus GOP) shill. I am a lefty and I do no hide it, why should you?

Lefty? try neoliberal

I love Neoliberal term, unfortunately it was tied with Neocons, thus I stay away from it. Anyways, your point?

Lefty? try neoliberal

I love Neoliberal term, unfortunately it was tied with Neocons, thus I stay away from it. Anyways, your point?

My point was quite specific. There are leftys, then there are people such as yourself that are neoliberals, there is a difference.

You, the teabag central people, do not matter. Elections matter.

Please remember your words this next election.....and this post isn't from the tea party.

I will. However when democrats will loose some seats in both houses your ilk will proclaim victory, with Democrats still claiming majority.

The journey begins with the first step, Kex.

I guess it's true because some whacked out Cindy Sheehan lefty says so ......:lol:

Cindy Sheehan? Clever, too bad we were talking about you being a teabagger, not me being anti-war.

Tea bagging is what Obama, Reid and Co. are doing to clowns like you. The tea partiers ( the group you're referring to ) while i don't have a problem with what they're doing, i'm not a member and have not sent them any monetary support. If i am indeed a member as you claim, prove it.......:eusa_whistle:

Lefty? try neoliberal

My point was quite specific. There are leftys, then there are people such as yourself that are neoliberals, there is a difference.

Neoliberals are a rare breed that basically died out with Obama getting the nomination. I really do not see your point. Right wing democrats have no power right now.

Tea bagging is what Obama, Reid and Co. are doing to clowns like you. The tea partiers ( the group you're referring to ) while i don't have a problem with what they're doing, i'm not a member and have not sent them any monetary support. If i am indeed a member as you claim, prove it.......:eusa_whistle:

Cool story bro. Proving you're wingnut idiot? I am sorry, but your posts speak for themselves.

Neoliberals are a rare breed that basically died out with Obama getting the nomination. I really do not see your point. Right wing democrats have no power right now.

Oh brother.... :cuckoo:
That's what you really think?
The point is obvious, apparently just not to you.

Cool story bro. Proving you're wingnut idiot? I am sorry, but your posts speak for themselves.

My posts shit on far left hacks like yourself that smoke more dope than the kid in your avatar ......:cool:

What next from you ? The old Pee Wee Herman "i know you are but what am i" argument ? ....... :lol:

Last edited:

Not at all. What the hell are you talking about?

My posts shit on far left hacks like yourself that smoke more dope than the kid in your avatar ......:cool:

What next from you ? The old Pee Wee Herman "i know you are but what am i" argument ? ....... :lol:

Exactly my point, you being a wingnut shill who needs to use 'independent'(wtf that means) to excuse his sorry ass.

Exactly my point, you being a wingnut shill who needs to use 'independent'(wtf that means) to excuse his sorry ass.

If opposing the far left agenda computes with all six of your brain cells that i'm a "wingnut", then ok kid, feel free to label me a "wingnut" ........:cuckoo:

Just remember that the majority of Americans are just right of center.
The majority of democrats are just left of center.
You are not in either of these catagories.
barry isn't just left of center.
The Independents are moving away from just left of center, to just right of center.

I can't make this any clearer to you.

The Independents are moving away from just left of center, to just right of center.

But, but, but yyyyyooouuu'rrreee a tttteeaaabaagggginnggg wingnut !! ... :lol:

LMAO...

sorry but I couldn't help it.
And where is the center?
Ahh that is the question and you will get many different answers.

LMAO...

And where is the center?

Soooo true. I bet I could give my opinion where center is and you could give yours but they would be just opinions anyway. But I do do believe I am right leaning and would be considered that by most.

Last edited:

LMAO...

And where is the center?

Not so fast, the answers lies in the elections, and obama's agenda's are not sitting well with most Americans by a large majority.
This tells me and most that the line is moving away from barry, which would be right of center. Where it usually ends up....just sayin....

It's Okay if you LYOA, that is usually what stupidity does when they don't understand.

Last edited:
LMAO...

And where is the center?

Soooo true. I bet I could give my opinion where center is and you could give yours but they would be just opinions anyway. But I do do believe I am right leaning and would be considered that by most.

I lean different ways on different issues.
I am a lobo, not a team player. I just go by what I think.

Forum List

Back