President to use Executive Powers to do Environmental agenda!!!

Democrats were given a mandate and they are failing on delivering. If that's what it takes to get things done so be it.

First, you don't mandate congress to do anything, even if they are in your party. Second, their failure might not have anything to do with reelection or disagreement would it? My guess would be reelection worries which tells you they are simply using these orders to bypass the will of the people. I KNOW REPUBS HAVE DONE IT TOO. so please do not remind me. Does not make it right.

I am not talking about mandate from Obama, but from the people. Democrats were given presidency and huge majorities in Congress and they have done what? Not much at all, it is about damn time they woke and started doing what they were elected for.

Can a President "Executive Power" himself the funds to pay for his Executive Power-grab?

No. The Congress controls the funds. He can maybe divert funds but that can be countered by Congress. All he can do is order his appointees to not do something or to do something.

And I see several leftoids applauding executive orders, as I recall the left screamed bloody murder about Bush and Executive Orders. There is a word for that.

hey SArg and as I recvall there wasn't a fucking peep out of the wingnuts when Bush abused the same power

We are just looking at empirical data.
Clean water and air gets in the way of maximizing profits.

Non right wingers can remember farther than 1 year into the past.

These executive orders have nothing to do with clean water and air.

It has to do with punishing businesses due to the global warming hoax.

Strange it seems to have something to do with clean air and water.
Not what we are talking about.

Can a President "Executive Power" himself the funds to pay for his Executive Power-grab?

No. The Congress controls the funds. He can maybe divert funds but that can be countered by Congress. All he can do is order his appointees to not do something or to do something.

And I see several leftoids applauding executive orders, as I recall the left screamed bloody murder about Bush and Executive Orders. There is a word for that.

Politics. Welcome to the board.

Democrats were given a mandate and they are failing on delivering. If that's what it takes to get things done so be it.

First, you don't mandate congress to do anything, even if they are in your party. Second, their failure might not have anything to do with reelection or disagreement would it? My guess would be reelection worries which tells you they are simply using these orders to bypass the will of the people. I KNOW REPUBS HAVE DONE IT TOO. so please do not remind me. Does not make it right.

I am not talking about mandate from Obama, but from the people. Democrats were given presidency and huge majorities in Congress and they have done what? Not much at all, it is about damn time they woke and started doing what they were elected for.

There is a vast difference between what Obama said what he would do and what he has been trying to do.

There is a vast difference between what Obama said what he would do and what he has been trying to do.

Like...

Thank you President Obama. "We the People" elected you to do a job. Use whatever powers you have to get it done

That's great, if "we the people" actually wanted this shit ..........

You, the teabag central people, do not matter. Elections matter.

Shocker, you're wrong again ....

I'm an independent, you know, like the ones that rejected your far left bullshit in VA, NJ and MASS...... :eusa_whistle:

That's great, if "we the people" actually wanted this shit ..........

I'm an independent, you know, like the ones that rejected your far left bullshit in VA, NJ and MASS...... :eusa_whistle:

Sorry, but GOP balls are that far deep in your mouth it is hard to tell the difference!

Sorry, but GOP balls are that far deep in your mouth it is hard to tell the difference!

Cop out, opposing yours and the dems radical far left agenda doesn't mean the GOP balls are in anyones mouth. On the other hand, Obama's dick is so far up your ass you can't even walk straight, but you wear that label with pride ...........:clap2:

Cop out, opposing yours and the dems radical far left agenda doesn't mean the GOP balls are in anyones mouth. On the other hand, Obama's dick is so far up your ass you can't even walk straight, but you wear that label with pride ...........:clap2:

Sure, at least be honest and admit your wingnut bias, Mr Independent(LOL).

Yep, i'm center right, you're off the cliff left, nothing groundbreaking to see here ........

hey SArg and as I recvall there wasn't a fucking peep out of the wingnuts when Bush abused the same power

Wait, let me get this straight..... cause Bush did it, it is ok if Obama does it? Cause you claim no one complained when Bush did it, no one need complain now when Obama does it? I have that about right? Like I said there is a word for your behavior.

Maybe because what President Bush did wasn't "fundamentally transforming" America like what Odumba is attempting. If you think the people are voting out democrats because they haven't been liberal enough, you are nuts. But keep it up; I want to see the Progressives wandering in the political desert for 40 years.

Yep, i'm center right, you're off the cliff left, nothing groundbreaking to see here ........

Wait a second, just stop claiming your independent status when you're teabagging(thus GOP) shill. I am a lefty and I do no hide it, why should you?

Wait a second, just stop claiming your independent status when you're teabagging(thus GOP) shill. I am a lefty and I do no hide it, why should you?

I guess it's true because some whacked out Cindy Sheehan lefty says so ......:lol:

Lefty? try neoliberal

Forum List

Back