President Pu$$y grabber endorses pedophile.....only in america folks....

images.jpg
Prove it liar.

how young do you have to be to 'ask permission from their mothers'?

In bizarre interview with Sean Hannity, Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

Allan Smith
Nov 10th 2017 7:16PM
  • GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore spoke to Fox News personality Sean Hannity on Friday to respond to bombshell allegations of sexual misconduct published Thursday.
  • Moore said he did not commit the act involving a 14-year-old teen, but suggested that he did date women as young as 16 when he was over the age of 30.
  • [...]
  • "I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."
  • [...]
Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

now fuck off, asswipe.
Still no proof of any wrong doing? LOL!

so you can't quite answer why he needs to ask permission to see a young girl.

understood, asswipe.

how young do you have to be to 'ask permission from their mothers'?

In bizarre interview with Sean Hannity, Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

Allan Smith
Nov 10th 2017 7:16PM
  • GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore spoke to Fox News personality Sean Hannity on Friday to respond to bombshell allegations of sexual misconduct published Thursday.
  • Moore said he did not commit the act involving a 14-year-old teen, but suggested that he did date women as young as 16 when he was over the age of 30.
  • [...]
  • "I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."
  • [...]
Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

now fuck off, asswipe.
Still no proof of any wrong doing? LOL!

so you can't quite answer why he needs to ask permission to see a young girl.

understood, asswipe.
I don't care. It's only important to liars like you who spin things out of proportion because they have no facts. No matter what you sorry ass liars do, Moore is going to win. People are fed up with liberal lying pos. That's why we choose Trump over Clinton.

POLITICS
11/21/2017 03:31 pm ET Updated 2 minutes ago
Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
“We don’t need a liberal person in there,” the president said, referring to Moore’s Democratic challenger Doug Jones.

Let me get this straight, Trump would rather have a man who get's hard on for girls under 18, who has broken federal laws twice, who is about as racist and homophobic as they come, he would rather have this man in the senate to pass his bullshit tax bill than a democrat? (sigh), if this man is elected, the people of Alabama might as well hold a bon fire and burn every bible in that state, cause God sho ain't gonna be headed your way, ladies and gents.
So, he said none of that, so you continue to be a liar....

These turds cry racist so much, I don't even know what it means anymore.

I'm really getting tired of the Hillary/Huma threads! She lost, get over it!
Don the Con has to defend 'ol Roy; they are cut from the same cloth. Both are gropers & grabbers, though Roy hasn't admitted it like Donnie did (to Billy Bush in the infamous recording that nailed him red handed.)

They both are serial adulterers. We know that Donnie had at least one illegitimate child, don't know about 'ol Roy. But, they are Republicans and Republicans don't want to lose that senate seat to a decent, MORAL, smart Democrat. So, they are kind of beholding to 'ol Roy.

Stay tuned. Film at eleven and tweets all night.

under the age of consent.

look up the meaning.
under the age of consent?

That's your definition of pedophilia?

Methinks you need a new dictionary

some 14 year old girls are not always developed physically & certainly not emotionally to take on a 32 year old grown man. . but especially in the south - they like 'em real young. they always have. he preyed on young girls. there's not much lee-way for poor roy. he's a pig & you are giving him a pass.

POLITICS
“We don’t need a liberal person in there,” the president said, referring to Moore’s Democratic challenger Doug Jones.

Let me get this straight, Trump would rather have a man who get's hard on for girls under 18, who has broken federal laws twice, who is about as racist and homophobic as they come, he would rather have this man in the senate to pass his bullshit tax bill than a democrat? (sigh), if this man is elected, the people of Alabama might as well hold a bon fire and burn every bible in that state, cause God sho ain't gonna be headed your way, ladies and gents.
Trump endorsed Podesta? When??

look up the meaning.

some 14 year old girls are not always developed physically & certainly not emotionally to take on a 32 year old grown man. . but especially in the south - they like 'em real young. they always have. he preyed on young girls. there's not much lee-way for poor roy. he's a pig & you are giving him a pass.

nope...

He more than likely is a child molester...

but if you want to call him a pedophile, you best find out what the definition is.

'Dating' a 14 year old girl doesn't qualify him as one.

look up the meaning.

nope...

but if you want to call him a pedophile, you best find out what the definition is.

you are playing semantics. sounds statutory rape isn't realllllly rape either by your standards...

pedophile?

such as?

look up the meaning.

nope...

you are playing semantics. sounds statutory rape isn't realllllly rape either by your standards...
. sounds statutory rape isn't realllllly rape either by your standards...

It is, because I have standards.

where are yours?

pedophilia

POLITICS

hey wait a second....there two other threads going where you claimed you can give a fuck about trump...and yet here is yet ANOTHER whine about trump from the biggest whiner in the forum....i told you in those threads and im telling you now....yea sure you dont....

So DOPers and GOPers. You folks really make the lords'
look like what's pushed out into a bedpan after the first warm
Douche. Before you elected the CIC Great Pussy Grabber DOUCHE!

DOmPYqOX4AArxPY.jpg

look up the meaning.

nope...

where are yours?

pedophilia

he preyed on children. there is no difference in the amt of time he should have been arrested & convicted of whether that girl was 4 or 14. btw--- when he was on the supreme court - roy moore was the ONLY judge that sided with a 17 year old RAPING a 4 year old little girl. you can look it up.... so what age is the cut off b4 its no longer a child young enough?? b4 she got her period? give me a break semantic boy.

nope...

where are yours?

pedophilia

he preyed on children. there is no difference in the amt of time he should have been arrested & convicted of whether that girl was 4 or 14. btw--- when he was on the supreme court - roy moore was the ONLY judge that sided with a 17 year old RAPING a 4 year old little girl. you can look it up.... so what age is the cut off b4 its no longer a child young enough?? b4 she got her period? give me a break semantic boy.

semantic?

at least I know the difference between child molestation, (likely guilty), and pedophilia, (no evidence he's guilty).

Call him the names your masters have instructed you to call him, ignore facts and definitions

Dont' think for yourself...

it might hurt

Don't worry, yours is indeed safe. Leaving aside the obvious, Trump said beautiful and Moore apparently went for the younger types.
Dude, if you notice, all these wrinkled ugly old white mf's have about as much in looks as a used douche bag.

nope...

where are yours?

pedophilia

And watching the look on his wife's face pretty much says it all.....Roy, you better win, cause when this shit is over, I'm leaving yo ass!!

Forum List

Back