President Pu$$y grabber endorses pedophile.....only in america folks....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
POLITICS
11/21/2017 03:31 pm ET Updated 2 minutes ago
Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
“We don’t need a liberal person in there,” the president said, referring to Moore’s Democratic challenger Doug Jones.

Let me get this straight, Trump would rather have a man who get's hard on for girls under 18, who has broken federal laws twice, who is about as racist and homophobic as they come, he would rather have this man in the senate to pass his bullshit tax bill than a democrat? (sigh), if this man is elected, the people of Alabama might as well hold a bon fire and burn every bible in that state, cause God sho ain't gonna be headed your way, ladies and gents.

POLITICS
“We don’t need a liberal person in there,” the president said, referring to Moore’s Democratic challenger Doug Jones.

Let me get this straight, Trump would rather have a man who get's hard on for girls under 18, who has broken federal laws twice, who is about as racist and homophobic as they come, he would rather have this man in the senate to pass his bullshit tax bill than a democrat? (sigh), if this man is elected, the people of Alabama might as well hold a bon fire and burn every bible in that state, cause God sho ain't gonna be headed your way, ladies and gents.
/----/ Geee, more hysteria from the Leftards.

crying gif.gif

Since the republicans want women to behave in 1800's fashion it is only logical that the men can have their way with women at any time and anyplace with no consequences.

Since the republicans want women to behave in 1800's fashion it is only logical that the men can have their way with women at any time and anyplace with no consequences.
/----/ That sounds like your Hollywood serial sex assaulters. More coming out everyday.

how young do you have to be to 'ask permission from their mothers'?

In bizarre interview with Sean Hannity, Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

Allan Smith
Nov 10th 2017 7:16PM
  • GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore spoke to Fox News personality Sean Hannity on Friday to respond to bombshell allegations of sexual misconduct published Thursday.
  • Moore said he did not commit the act involving a 14-year-old teen, but suggested that he did date women as young as 16 when he was over the age of 30.
  • [...]
  • "I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."
  • [...]
Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

now fuck off, asswipe.

Better to be an 'pussy grabber' as an ass bandit like 90 % of all male carrier politicians of DNC and GOP are!

375137364_33bed923d8_z.jpg

Franken is a Repub.? Who knew!
We want you men>>> because this has nothing to do with politics<<<< to stop behaving like you simply can't rise above your cave man mentalities...:slap:

And women, do our side a favor and put some damn clothes on.... :slap:

POLITICS

What pedophile did he endorse?

how young do you have to be to 'ask permission from their mothers'?

In bizarre interview with Sean Hannity, Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

Allan Smith
Nov 10th 2017 7:16PM
  • GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore spoke to Fox News personality Sean Hannity on Friday to respond to bombshell allegations of sexual misconduct published Thursday.
  • Moore said he did not commit the act involving a 14-year-old teen, but suggested that he did date women as young as 16 when he was over the age of 30.
  • [...]
  • "I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."
  • [...]
Roy Moore says he didn't 'generally' remember dating teens when he was in his 30s

now fuck off, asswipe.
Still no proof of any wrong doing? LOL!

Forum List

Back