President Obama sides with citizens infuriating Dicators and Republicans.

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

Huh?

If this is what Obama wanted then he should have done this once the Libyan nut job started shooting his people and not waiting weeks to start his tough talk on a Friday leading into a weekend of college basketball.

He caved today.

Again.

He's a fucking pussy, Sallow.

Success! Obama is a PUSSY. Artie says so! :lol:

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

Huh?

If this is what Obama wanted then he should have done this once the Libyan nut job started shooting his people and not waiting weeks to start his tough talk on a Friday leading into a weekend of college basketball.

He caved today.

Again.

I had no idea you valued my opinion so much, Tommy Toughpants.

Huh?

He caved today.

Again.

I had no idea you valued my opinion so much, Tommy Toughpants.

Son? You are an IDIOT. Get used to the idea.

Son? You are an IDIOT. Get used to the idea.

Hookay, big guy :cuckoo:

Bring it dumbass. I'll wipe the floor with your FACE.

bring_it-4045.gif

:eusa_eh:

Ok, I want you to give me back the 1.5 seconds I just spent reading that garbage OP.

:eusa_eh:

Ok, I want you to give me back the 1.5 seconds I just spent reading that garbage OP.

You won't get it back. Best thing is to remind them that that stand on shifting ground...and they aren't rooted in reality. Alternate Universes don't count.

Forum List

Back