President Obama sides with citizens infuriating Dicators and Republicans.

I'm not going to waste my time educating dopes like yourself suffice it to say, Powell was used as a fall guy to lie to the U.N. Why do you think he has next to no credibility now. :eusa_eh:

READ A BOOK ONCE IN A WHILE TEA BAGGERS!!!

the T and Oddball agreeing w/ each other LOL

Fuck you asswipe.

Powell reported what everyone believed to be the truth. That doesn't make it a lie.

We received the same reports from intelligence agencies all over the world. Everyone agreed that Saddam did indeed have WMD.

Saddam even admitted that he wanted Iran to believe that he had WMD.

And for your information, during Desert Shield and Desert Storm i would have low crawled through hell with Colin Powell. He lost all my support only when he admitted that race was one of the considerations he used in backing Obama.

There were no lies..........

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

WTF does this have to do with Bush??? Give it a rest!!! One cup of Kool-Aid per visit, please! ;)

INEFFECTUAL, invisible, unable to honour pledges and now blamed for letting Gaddafi off the hook. Why Obama’s gone from ‘Yes we can’ to ‘Er, maybe we shouldn’t’...

Your post is a "present". ZZZzzz Add to that The T's posts. All blather. C ya trolls. :wave:

Does this mean you renounce USMB? GOOD.

Get lost ya fuckin' TROLL.
Having you here blathering-on, as much as you do, is a good incentive.
POWELL was against GW Bush...Try again?

I'm not going to waste my time educating dopes like yourself suffice it to say, Powell was used as a fall guy to lie to the U.N. Why do you think he has next to no credibility now. :eusa_eh:

Fuck you asswipe.

Powell reported what everyone believed to be the truth. That doesn't make it a lie.

We received the same reports from intelligence agencies all over the world. Everyone agreed that Saddam did indeed have WMD.

And for your information, during Desert Shield and Desert Storm i would have low crawled through hell with Colin Powell. He lost all my support only when he admitted that race was one of the considerations he used in backing Obama.

Profanity is the refuge of one who can't debate dum dum. Also, coming from you it doesn't mean much to me anyway *yawn*. It's tantamount to getting insulted from The T or Oddball. ZZZzzz

Last edited:
Your post is a "present". ZZZzzz Add to that The T's posts. All blather. C ya trolls. :wave:

Does this mean you renounce USMB? GOOD.

Get lost ya fuckin' TROLL.
Having you here blathering-on, as much as you do, is a good incentive.

Fuck you asswipe.

Profanity is the refuge of one who can't debate dum dum. Also, coming from you it doesn't mean much to me anyway *yawn*. It's tantamount to getting insulted from The T or Oddball. ZZZzzz

You can't debate the facts. So you try to change the subject. Major Fail.

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

WTF does this have to do with Bush??? Give it a rest!!! One cup of Kool-Aid per visit, please! ;)

President Bush kicked up a bunch of shit in the middle east and you ask "WTF does this have to do with Bush?"

Preposterous..even for you.

So are the Democrats the "War Mongers" now?

Democrats/Liberals lately have a tendancy to fight wars that stop genocides..like WWII and the Balkans.

Republicans/Conservatives general like to punish and inflict high amounts of civilian casualties like in Iraq.

Remember it was Nixon that sprung Conservative hero and murderer Lt.William Calley..and Oliver North who supported the nun raping Contras was a stooge of Ronald "The Treasonous one" Reagan.

Obama sides with citizens in every country but Iran and the USA.

Worst OP ever.......

Democrats/Liberals lately have a tendancy to fight wars that stop genocides..like WWII and the Balkans.

ww1, Vietnam...Korea? and we went to war becasue of Zyklon B?...for god sakes dude.
:rolleyes:

Republicans/Conservatives general like to punish and inflict high amounts of civilian casualties like in Iraq.

Remember it was Nixon that sprung Conservative hero and murderer Lt.William Calley..and Oliver North who supported the nun raping Contras was a stooge of Ronald "The Treasonous one" Reagan.

what a heaping bucket of self aggrandizing codswallop and disconnected from reality to boot...:lol:

Q-seriously, do you read at all? or just burp this stuff out and wait to get hided, because swallow, you need to change up, it aint working.

and, I will ask you one more time, since the dems are golden and go to war to "stop genocides" or whatever reasons you made up to sppt. this and place yourself on some slippery moral high ground, what about Bahrain and Yemen?.....this is the third tome i have asked you about this.....well?

Last edited:

ww1, Vietnam...Korea? and we went to war becasue of Zyklon B?...for god sakes dude.
:rolleyes:

what a heaping bucket of self aggrandizing codswallop and disconnected from reality to boot...:lol:

Q-seriously, do you read at all? or just burp this stuff out and wait to get hided, because swallow, you need to change up, it aint working.

and, I will ask you one more time, since the dems are golden and go to war to "stop genocides" or whatever reasons you made up to sppt. this and place yourself on some slippery moral high ground, what about Bahrain and Yemen?.....this is the third tome i have asked you about this.....well?

Erm..my faggotty friend. There is no swallow for you cum gargler.

Alas..but there simply isn't a prayer for you.

Worst OP ever.......

USA? :lol: President Obama being doing a great job with people here. I do have some issues with some of his policies..but heck..on the whole he's doing good.

Iran? There wasn't much that could be done. There was going to be no buy in from the Russians and Chinese.

How ballsy of him to come to this brave stance after the fact.

Let me be clear.... As usual, a day late and a dollar short.

Worst OP ever.......

USA? :lol: President Obama being doing a great job with people here. I do have some issues with some of his policies..but heck..on the whole he's doing good.

Iran? There wasn't much that could be done. There was going to be no buy in from the Russians and Chinese.

Obamacare (just for one example) was a big FU to the american citizens.....

Forum List

Back