President Obama sides with citizens infuriating Dicators and Republicans.

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.
So are the Democrats the "War Mongers" now?

Seems that way, doesn't it?

today president obama made it clear that libyan dictator qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated despots, dictators, theocrats, terrorists, american conservatives and republicans.

I guess when president george w. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the middle east..this isn't exactly what he meant.
so are the democrats the "war mongers" now?

seems that way, doesn't it?

*vietnam*

Repubs are shoot first and pay later. MUCH later (See Bu$h II's off-budgeting of wars ;-) Cowboy diplomacy.

The difference here is that the U.S. got other nations, who have vested economic and historical interests in the area to pony-up. Notice how Germany didn't vote in favor? Because they get a lot of fossil fuel from Libya.

Are they going to pay, or are we?

Guess where your money is going.

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.
Real easy to do, after the UN and EU have done all the heavy lifting.

I'd actually be behind him, if he came out and said that this is none of America's affair and we need to let people on the other side of the world deal with their own problems.

But nope...He dithered, played golf, filled out his brackets and is doing the shuffle off to Rio, after limply jumping on the pile like a safety at the end of a football play.

Basically, he voted "present" again

He simply is not a leader. How many Fumbles do these Die Hard supporters need to see before they finally at least assign some Blame on the man they propped up so high he could not have possibly met their Standard.

Repubs are shoot first and pay later. MUCH later (See Bu$h II's off-budgeting of wars ;-) Cowboy diplomacy.

The difference here is that the U.S. got other nations, who have vested economic and historical interests in the area to pony-up. Notice how Germany didn't vote in favor? Because they get a lot of fossil fuel from Libya.

Are they going to pay, or are we?

Guess where your money is going.

He doesn't CARE about American Leadership...You're asking a lost cause.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

you know man sometimes......*sigh*....so first hows it going in Bahrain? You know American ally Saudi Arabia sending troops in to help the king shoot people down in the street? any word on that peoples revolt?No fly? drones? anything?

Oh and Yemen, lets not forget them, they killed 40 people today alone , 3 weedle chillens too...any word on that peoples revolt? I guess Hillary is ready to get the UN going on that popular uprising to eh?

Go ahead, I'll wait, take your time.

And to flip this right back at ya, since you started this nonsensical troll, so, its ok for Clinton and Obama to blow by the War Powers Resolution act? Hello, any word on that?

I'll be back....:rolleyes:

Well..sorta sick of the crapola spewed by Conservatives and Republicans on a regular basis about complex issues.

No..there is no simple fix. No..Obama is not superman. And yeah..it's an extremely stupid thing to try to go at this sort of stuff alone.

For decades the US has been messing around in that region promoting revolts and installing dicators. And the last administration blew the lid off the place with the Iraq invasion. Chickens are coming home to roost.

I'd actually be behind him, if he came out and said that this is none of America's affair and we need to let people on the other side of the world deal with their own problems.

But nope...He dithered, played golf, filled out his brackets and is doing the shuffle off to Rio, after limply jumping on the pile like a safety at the end of a football play.

Basically, he voted "present" again.

He simply is not a leader. How many Fumbles do these Die Hard supporters need to see before they finally at least assign some Blame on the man they propped up so high he could not have possibly met their Standard.

They'll only see it when the United Staes is out on it's ass...not listened to or respected (as we see now)...and funny? during the Obama Campaign?

Isn't this ONE of the top issues that they wringed their hands over? The people hated us? We were being dissed?

Guess what? We are being dissed even MORE under the MANCHILD Candidate that is OBAMA.

Basically, he voted "present" again

Sure he's a leader.

He's not a bozo type leader like President George W. Bush..

And I guess some people miss the show.

Mission accomplished..you betcha.

Basically, he voted "present" again.

Sure he's a leader.

Hyperbole...and FALSE...

*TRY AGAIN* Obama is being laughed at...and as a result/ So are you...by the rest of the world.

You wanna truly defend that?

Sure he's a leader.

If he's such a big leader, why is it he waited for the UN vote to say anything at all?

Mission accomplished....by someone else.

Now, I can run my mouth and act like a big shot, before I scamper off to Rio.

Sure he's a leader.

If he's such a big leader, why is it he waited for the UN vote to say anything at all?

Mission accomplished....by someone else.

Now, I can run my mouth and act like a big shot, before I scamper off to Rio.

You think it matters? Counting political Coup...to these idiots when they in fact LOST.

Where in the Constitution does it say that the UN Security Council gets to authorize the US to go to war? I kind of thought that was Congress' job.

Where in the Constitution does it say that the UN Security Council gets to authorize the US to go to war? I kind of thought that was Congress' job.
America isn't going to war here....Libya will be a UN/EU entanglement...thank God.

Little Lord Obammyroy has only chimed in to say; "yeah, what they said!"

Sooo what will that mean when a Libyan SAM kills the first US pilot?

Hard to know exactly what we should do. The truth is, if we were energy independent, then who cares.

The right wing, with their tortured "binary" thinking assume that if the people don't want a "dictator", they must want democracy. Yea, Democracy, like in Iran and Iraq.

Who knows what they want? And if we weren't dependent on those "over there", would we even care? Of course not. Oil companies made sure we were dependent on the MI. The Bush/Cheney energy policy sealed the deal. The current Republican leadership will never let us escape. We are doomed to go bankrupt borrowing to give to MI crazies.

If only.

If only we had been drilling off shore for the last decade.

If only we had tapped the ANWR oil a decade ago.

If only we had not stopped building nuclear power plants.

If only we could build solar power stations in the deserts, and run the power transmission lines to Las Angeles.

If only we could build a win farm off Nantucket.

If only there were no anti science, liberal, Democrats that prefer us to be dependent on foreign oil to doing the things that would free us from that dependency..

Hard to know exactly what we should do. The truth is, if we were energy independent, then who cares.

The right wing, with their tortured "binary" thinking assume that if the people don't want a "dictator", they must want democracy. Yea, Democracy, like in Iran and Iraq.

Who knows what they want? And if we weren't dependent on those "over there", would we even care? Of course not. Oil companies made sure we were dependent on the MI. The Bush/Cheney energy policy sealed the deal. The current Republican leadership will never let us escape. We are doomed to go bankrupt borrowing to give to MI crazies.

If only.

If only we had been drilling off shore for the last decade.

If only we had tapped the ANWR oil a decade ago.

If only we had not stopped building nuclear power plants.

If only we could build solar power stations in the deserts, and run the power transmission lines to Las Angeles.

If only we could build a win farm off Nantucket.

If only there were no anti science, liberal, Democrats that prefer us to be dependent on foreign oil to doing the things that would free us from that dependency..
If only worms had machine guns, then robins wouldn't fuck with them.

America isn't going to war here....Libya will be a UN/EU entanglement...thank God.

Little Lord Obammyroy has only chimed in to say; "yeah, what they said!"

Sooo what will that mean when a Libyan SAM kills the first US pilot?
You trying to tell us something here, Admiral?

Huh?

If this is what Obama wanted then he should have done this once the Libyan nut job started shooting his people and not waiting weeks to start his tough talk on a Friday leading into a weekend of college basketball.

He caved today.

Again.

He's a fucking pussy, Sallow.

Forum List

Back