President Obama on Trayvon Martin

There is no predication. These are the facts.

And everyone is a potential crazy. Everyone.
That being the case, let's take sharp knives and blunt objects away from everyone, too. You never know when someone might just flip their shit and start stabbing and/or beating others in their home, so why take the chance?

Reductio ad absurdum Look it up. No, people wouldn't use knives or blunt objects to the extent that guns are used. It's false on the face of it. Guns bring ease to killing that you don't get with other methods.
So do automobiles. So would it be reasonable to ban the possession and use of any non-essential auto?

Those of you screaming about the rights reaction to this whole case but excuse Obamas race injected comments are a hoot. The man that shot him appears to be a minority as well. Not that it matters, I just don't see the need to nationalize race into every god damn issue.

I think Mr. Zimmerman introduced race when he said "Fucking Coon" under his breath. But that's just me.

That has nothing to do with political talking heads playing race games.

Um I think if the president had a son he might just look like the kid. What the fuck is wrong with saying that to the parents? How is that turning this tradgedy more racial than it already is?

That being the case, let's take sharp knives and blunt objects away from everyone, too. You never know when someone might just flip their shit and start stabbing and/or beating others in their home, so why take the chance?

Reductio ad absurdum Look it up. No, people wouldn't use knives or blunt objects to the extent that guns are used. It's false on the face of it. Guns bring ease to killing that you don't get with other methods.
So do automobiles. So would it be reasonable to ban the possession and use of any non-essential auto?

obama told me the car was invented in america...

President Obama voiced a common concern among black parents. That their son could be caught "walking while black". That fear among the community of a black male walking through a neighborhood could lead to his death. That appears to be the case here

A prompt, more thorough investigation might have stopped MEDIA HOUNDS from getting a grip on the killing, Florida's law, and the resultant INTEREST.

You are kidding right?

By more thorough investigation what you appear to mean is a finding that this was cold blooded murder and, in fact, a hate crime deserving nothing short of death.

That is the only thing that would have satisfied the media hounds, the two "reverends", the family, community and entire country. It sure doesn't seem to me like those who are calling for his arrest are interested in anything short of committing murder themselves.

Immie

The first amendment is one of our most powerful rights. It is the great leveler between the rights of the individual and the power of the state

In this case, the parents of the victim did not think they were getting a fair investigation out of law enforcement. Going to that same law enforcement and asking for more details was not successful

The parents have a right to bring their case to the public at large through the media. In this case they got the nationwide attention they sought. If that involves Sharpton and Jackson......so be it

The parents have a right to bring public pressure on their law enforcement and they used it

A prompt, more thorough investigation might have stopped MEDIA HOUNDS from getting a grip on the killing, Florida's law, and the resultant INTEREST.

You are kidding right?

By more thorough investigation what you appear to mean is a finding that this was cold blooded murder and, in fact, a hate crime deserving nothing short of death.

That is the only thing that would have satisfied the media hounds, the two "reverends", the family, community and entire country. It sure doesn't seem to me like those who are calling for his arrest are interested in anything short of committing murder themselves.

Immie

The first amendment is one of our most powerful rights. It is the great leveler between the rights of the individual and the power of the state

In this case, the parents of the victim did not think they were getting a fair investigation out of law enforcement. Going to that same law enforcement and asking for more details was not successful

The parents have a right to bring their case to the public at large through the media. In this case they got the nationwide attention they sought. If that involves Sharpton and Jackson......so be it

The parents have a right to bring public pressure on their law enforcement and they used it

Thus a GRAND JURY, not a conviction without due process.

You are kidding right?

Immie

Thus a GRAND JURY, not a conviction without due process.

Of course...this is America

Where's the "sanctity of life" folks on the right?
Where's Ralph Reed?
Where's Pat Robertson?
Where's Rick Santorum?

I guess the sanctity of life has an expiration date for these folks.

Soon as a human being leaves the womb..it's fair game for the right. Unless of course it's brain dead and on life support.

Then the sanctity of life kicks in again.

Race-Baiting and Class Warfare are essential 'Community Organizer' tools used to divide the People. Barack Obama is a loyal & obedient Saul Alinsky Community Organizer.

Like your hero Ron Paul..you were either happy..or couldn't give two shits..that kid got killed.

Race-Baiting and Class Warfare are essential 'Community Organizer' tools used to divide the People. Barack Obama is a loyal & obedient Saul Alinsky Community Organizer.

maybe you should tell your white culture to stop covering up murders of unarmed black men and kids.

Where's the "sanctity of life" folks on the right?
Where's Ralph Reed?
Where's Pat Robertson?
Where's Rick Santorum?

I guess the sanctity of life has an expiration date for these folks.

Soon as a human being leaves the womb..it's fair game for the right. Unless of course it's brain dead and on life support.

Then the sanctity of life kicks in again.

Yes, only you Democrats care about the sanctity of life. Yup, uh huh. Man, you Obama-Bots really have lost it. You craaaazy. :cuckoo:

maybe you should tell your white culture to stop covering up murders of unarmed black men and kids.
Maybe you should grow the fuck up and stop generalizing on the basis of race.

Maybe you should grow the fuck up and stop generalizing on the basis of race.

im just looking at numbers of cops shooting uarmned black men and history of the white culture

The fact that this is being politicized so much really underscores why different races don't get along as much as they should.

I don't think that Obama should have said anything. He's put his foot in his mouth before, and had to have a beer summit to smooth the waters.

he was asked the question lol

He could have answered it in so many other ways....but he sure doesn't have all the facts on this, and until he does, he should be keeping quiet...like he should have with the cop. :lol:

Forum List

Back