President Obama mocks teabaggers

I bet that was orgasmic for you low information Democrat clown/sheep who bow to everything the stupid man says

Hillary must be so disappointed...

Forgotten Truth Hillary Clinton Mother of Birther Movement

Specifically, Phil J. Berg, hardly a member of any vast right wing conspiracy, was an ardent supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her candidacy for the presidency.

Notwithstanding his liberal pedigree, Phil J. Berg was hot on the trail of one Barack Obama, because Berg wished to protect the American people from electing a non-citizen to the most powerful office in the world.

In August 2008, before Obama was officially nominated by the Democrat party, Mr. Berg filed a legal challenge to Obama’s constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

On October 23, Mr. Berg filed a Motion to Expedite Resolution of Berg V. Obama, summarized directly below:

” This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:

• That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
  • That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States.
  • That the Democratic National Committee be enjoined from naming Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the Democratic Presidential Candidate on the ballot.
  • That the Democratic National Committee and Barack Hussein Obama, et al are enjoined from any further campaigning on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama, et al for Office of the Presidency.
  • That Barack Hussein Obama’s, et al name be removed from any and all ballots for the Office of the President of the United States.”

• Banned
I bet that was orgasmic for you low information Democrat clown/sheep who bow to everything the stupid man says
533602_438417246226916_763321225_n.jpg

Sure enough, Hillary's campaign gave birth to the birther movement, but at least they were smart enough to know when to move on to the next thing. None of which was working for her back then.

Yes the birffers are the laughing stock of the world

"I suspect that some of my critics back home are suspecting that I'm back here to look for my birth certificate," the President laughed while delivering a toast at a state dinner hosted by his Kenyan counterpart, President Uhuru Kenyatta. "That is not the case."

Obama cracks birther joke in Kenya - CNNPolitics.com

Sometimes you just cannot beat "stupid." Or naiveté. Or so much disgust for the opposition that you will deny any truth glaring you in the face.

That is who you are. That is why we could not prevail on this obvious fact. Your boy was born in Kenya, your fawning despicable media saw to it that the story would not gather momentum. And cowards like Hillary, O'Reilly, Hannity and Fox bowed down to the pressure. They did not want to look bad in the public's eyes, they did not want to lose the status or credibility they had already acquired. No odious judge would allow law suits to go forward.

And finally--- there are millions of self righteous dopes on the left who think WorldNetDaily.com is some lie making machine on the right. Sorry, they are solid in their evidence. The facts and evidence makes your president to be the criminal we always suspected he was. And it makes you to be a useful idiot.

Have fun.

"I suspect that some of my critics back home are suspecting that I'm back here to look for my birth certificate," the President laughed while delivering a toast at a state dinner hosted by his Kenyan counterpart, President Uhuru Kenyatta. "That is not the case."

So wait a minute,is this about the Tea Party or birthers?

I am positive that the African people absolutely appreciated obumble giving a speech in Africa all about republicans.

If there was anything better to put Africans in their place as non entities and entirely forgettable, this is it.

There is something incredibly small minded and petty about a world figure who feels compelled to bring this long dead issue up over and over so he can
poke at his critics yet again.
He has all the maturity of a nine year old brat.

Sometimes you just cannot beat "stupid." Or naiveté. Or so much disgust for the opposition that you will deny any truth glaring you in the face.

That is who you are. That is why we could not prevail on this obvious fact. Your boy was born in Kenya, your fawning despicable media saw to it that the story would not gather momentum. And cowards like Hillary, O'Reilly, Hannity and Fox bowed down to the pressure. They did not want to look bad in the public's eyes, they did not want to lose the status or credibility they had already acquired. No odious judge would allow law suits to go forward.

And finally--- there are millions of self righteous dopes on the left who think WorldNetDaily.com is some lie making machine on the right. Sorry, they are solid in their evidence. The facts and evidence makes your president to be the criminal we always suspected he was. And it makes you to be a useful idiot.

Have fun.
And you are a complete fucking retard.

Have fun.
And you are a complete fucking retard.

And you are a "useful idiot."

But because you are an idiot, you will not be able to figure out how you are being used.

Forum List

Back