President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare

PapaG...

Lets have the details of your current plan, please. Or just tell me what it is called. I can look it up. Please add your age, state and whether or not you smoke. Thanks.

I won't ask your income.

Then we can see what you will pay on the exchange for the Bronze plan.

I don't give out details of my life on message boards.

I don't think employers should have anything to do with healthcare.

They should be working for their customers, the betterment of their business, and their employees.

Healthcare should be simplified as a Medicare-for-all proposition. The reason why Medicare is so good is that it wiped out poverty among seniors and their lower insurance rates help all of us.

If you care about business, than you want every potential customer in America to be strong, productive, and healthy. That's why we need single payer. Other countries have figured it out already. They have the same healthcare outcomes as us at half the cost.

If it's single-payer than we as Americans would have total control through our representatives over the cost of the healthcare we get. Doctors do just fine for themselves in countries with single-payer.

As long as we continue with this profit motive system, it's just going to keep getting arbitrarily more expensive all the time because that's business. It needs to be seen as an essential service. As an essential service people get healthier because they don't wait to get diagnosed as long as they do now. Part of our problem is that we're a country that puts things off until they get really, really bad. We'd save so much money if we were geared towards preventive care instead of what we're doing now.

Fuck you kid, they all end Dec 31, YOU have no idea of what you speak.

She will be forced into a compliant plan.

It's scary how many people have no idea what's coming yet attack anyone who dare say anything negative about this pos expansion of government.

LOL, I know precisely whats coming kid :)

The Exchanges won't be ready Tuesday as the Law requires.
Dec 31 ALL individual plans will end and the new compliant plans will begin the next day.

Any questions?

I know you do, my comment was in reference to the poster you are setting straight.

I don't think employers should have anything to do with healthcare.

... and neither should government. Health care is the most private and personal of concerns. It's insane to turn it into a political football.

It's scary how many people have no idea what's coming yet attack anyone who dare say anything negative about this pos expansion of government.

LOL, I know precisely whats coming kid :)

The Exchanges won't be ready Tuesday as the Law requires.
Dec 31 ALL individual plans will end and the new compliant plans will begin the next day.

Any questions?

I know you do, my comment was in reference to the poster you are setting straight.

My apologies.

It isn't the first time I've been wrong.

PapaG...

Lets have the details of your current plan, please. Or just tell me what it is called. I can look it up. Please add your age, state and whether or not you smoke. Thanks.

I won't ask your income.

I am not asking for anything that is considered personal. You have stated that you are losing your catastrophic plan in January. I have simply asked for the name of the plan, your age and where you live.

If you consider that request too personal, I have no choice but to call you out as a liar. I now do not believe that you have a catastrophic health care plan.

Why the fuck are you lying?

PapaG...

I won't ask your income.

I am not asking for anything that is considered personal. You have stated that you are losing your catastrophic plan in January. I have simply asked for the name of the plan, your age and where you live.

If you consider that request too personal, I have no choice but to call you out as a liar. I now do not believe that you have a catastrophic health care plan.

Call me what you want, I really don't care if you believe me or not. I don't give out where I live, I never have, never will. After January 1st, I won't have a catastrophic plan. I will have some metal named plan.

If you want call insurance companies and I'm sure you can find all sorts of catastrophic plans out there. Do you your homework and get your quotes and interact with insurance agents, just like I did. Lazy ass.

Last edited:

Call me what you want, I really don't care if you believe me or not. I don't give out where I live, I never have, never will. After January 1st, I won't have a catastrophic plan. I will have some metal named plan.

If you want call insurance companies and I'm sure you can find all sorts of catastrophic plans out there. Do you your homework and get your quotes and interact with insurance agents, just like I did. Lazy ass.

I do not want to know where you live. I want to know what fucking State you live in. And I have already said that I will find your plan. Just give up the name of it. You know....United Copay Select....Aetna Option Value 1000.....etc.

If you will not tell me what state you live in, how old you are and if you smoke or not....you are coming off as someone who wants to hide the truth.

I do not want to know where you live. I want to know what fucking State you live in. And I have already said that I will find your plan. Just give up the name of it. You know....United Copay Select....Aetna Option Value 1000.....etc.

If you will not tell me what state you live in, how old you are and if you smoke or not....you are coming off as someone who wants to hide the truth.

LL?

Where do you live?
How much do you make?

This seems very much on topic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FknJLMc84bo]BuzzFeed: Obama on the Mandate in 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

EVERYONE in the Nation who had an Indvidual Plan lost it.

My girlfriend is self-employed and didn't lose her plan. You have no idea what you're talking about.

requirement_flowchart_3.png

My girlfriend is self-employed and didn't lose her plan. You have no idea what you're talking about.

requirement_flowchart_3.png

LOL, you wish to make the point she can choose the penalty instead of the compliant plan...ok, I'll give you that.

But you are still an idiot....if she wishes to obey the law she will be forced into a compliant plan.

Good god the left is imbecilic.

LL?

Where do you live?
How much do you make?

This should be fun.

Florida

I never asked what the liar made......but I am not afraid to tell you. I paid myself about 90k last year.

Next.

LL?

Where do you live?
How much do you make?

This should be fun.

Florida

I never asked what the liar made......but I am not afraid to tell you. I paid myself about 90k last year.

Next.

How many do you claim....and is 90 what you have on line 37?

The plans in Fl went up....

I am in Nebraska, 70% OF Nebraskans saw an increase.....

If you don't think my plans exist, then Google it, call an insurance agent. If you followed me at all you would know about smoking or not.

You are coming off as an internet asshole and I you think I'm hiding the truth, then so be it. I choose not to give out that type of info. You can choose not to believe me.

You have a right to ask and I have a right to tell you to fuck off, it is none of your business. The deductible is $5000 only if hospitalized for a catastrophic event. No doctor visits, no prescriptions, nothing else. I go to a doctor and my cost is negotiated with my doctor. $50 for my urologist and $35 for my general.

I don't smoke. I'm a male, you see my deductible, that's all you get. My age is my business.

LL?

Where do you live?
How much do you make?

This should be fun.

Florida

Next.

Sorry....we have a nice plan through my wife's employer. It is not changing. It is a little better than the Silver plan....and a little more expensive. And...the fact that our preexisting conditions will be covered and the added preventive care benefits that we will get make next years premium increase....whatever it is....much more palatable.

And no....that is not my AGI.

Next.

If you don't think my plans exist, then Google it, call an insurance agent. If you followed me at all you would know about smoking or not.

You are coming off as an internet asshole and I you think I'm hiding the truth, then so be it. I choose not to give out that type of info. You can choose not to believe me.

You have a right to ask and I have a right to tell you to fuck off, it is none of your business. The deductible is $5000 only if hospitalized for a catastrophic event. No doctor visits, no prescriptions, nothing else. I go to a doctor and my cost is negotiated with my doctor. $50 for my urologist and $35 for my general.

I don't smoke. I'm a male, you see my deductible, that's all you get. My age is my business.

No age.....no state....no point.

Eat shit, liar.

This should be fun.

Florida

Next.

Sorry....we have a nice plan through my wife's employer. It is not changing. It is a little better than the Silver plan....and a little more expensive. And...the fact that our preexisting conditions will be covered and the added preventive care benefits that we will get make next years premium increase....whatever it is....much more palatable.

Next.

Then excuse yourself, you don't have a dog in this hunt.

Here is what matters.....

The plan you choose.
What you have on line 37.
...and how many you claim as dependent.

Next.

Next.

Then excuse yourself, you don't have a dog in this hunt.

Here is what matters.....

The plan you choose.
What you have on line 37.
...and how many you claim as dependent.

Next.

Is this a class? If so...start teaching the material that your students do not already know. Thanks.

Gee. This seems serious.

Fortunately, TK lives in New York.....a state that has opted in to the Medicare expansion. Thus, as an unemployed Americn, he will qualify for health care.

Thanks, Obama!

What the fuck are you babbling about..
Drive by spineless entitlement mentality lib..
I see you have no problem taking from others what you did not earn..
All of you libs in support of ACA are fucking parasites..
Free shit, right slacker?

Forum List

Back