President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare

“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

Back to OP.....Nigga/Cracka lied through his ass and not one of you brain dead Lefty's will admit it :)

“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

Back to OP.....Nigga/Cracka lied through his ass and not one of you brain dead Lefty's will admit it :)

I lost my healthcare plan. Doctor? Not sure yet, I haven't seen him for over a year.

I lost my healthcare plan. Doctor? Not sure yet, I haven't seen him for over a year.

EVERYONE in the Nation who had an Indvidual Plan lost it.

You have not given the details (or I missed them) regarding how you lost your plan. Please do.

You have not given the details (or I missed them) regarding how you lost your plan. Please do.

Why do you avoid admitting that President Cracka lied?

My girlfriend is self-employed and didn't lose her plan. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I still have it, until the first of the year. The plan is not allowed under Obamacare. It is a high deductible and no preventative or doctor office visits, just a good catastrophic plan. I could see my doctor, pay him cash and cost less than any insurance policy.

I still have it, until the first of the year. The plan is not allowed under Obamacare. It is a high deductible and no preventative or doctor office visits, just a good catastrophic plan. I could see my doctor, pay him cash and cost less than any insurance policy.

As is dictated by the ACA.

My girlfriend is self-employed and didn't lose her plan. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Depends on if the plan meets the criteria. Mine is a catastrophic plan and will no longer be offered because it has no preventative care.

Depends on if the plan meets the criteria. Mine is a catastrophic plan and will no longer be offered because it has no preventative care.

The ACA dictates that only people under 30 can buy a HDHP....or people who meet financial standards that cannot afford a regular plan.

Oh yes....and if for any reason one lets their compliant plans lapse there is no reinstatement...they then must wait for the next open enrollment period.

It's irritating, more money, I now have to pay the doctor more because it runs through the insurance.

I can't understand why they take away good programs that have worked for years and force you to buy insurance I won't use and have to pay more.

I'm a responsible citizen, I have done what I need to take care of myself and future, then government decides what is better. Total BS.

Wow. You are a sucker and want to keep paying for a plan that gives you almost no benefits. They say there is one born every minute.

Now I get it. You just want to be contrarian.

You cannot pay cash and pay less than you would for insurance if you break an arm or catch a piece of broken glass in your eye....or swallow some harmful bacteria while swimming in a lake.

PapaG...

Lets have the details of your current plan, please. Or just tell me what it is called. I can look it up. Please add your age, state and whether or not you smoke. Thanks.

I won't ask your income.

Then we can see what you will pay on the exchange for the Bronze plan.

So Roo is his usual full of shit self to say that EVERYONE lost their individual plans.

Fuck you kid, they all end Dec 31, YOU have no idea of what you speak.

She will be forced into a compliant plan.

It's scary how many people have no idea what's coming yet attack anyone who dare say anything negative about this pos expansion of government.

So Roo is his usual full of shit self to say that EVERYONE lost their individual plans.

(smile) Roo is saying EVERYONE shall lose their individual plan on Dec 31.

Are you stupid?

Fuck you kid, they all end Dec 31, YOU have no idea of what you speak.

She will be forced into a compliant plan.

It's scary how many people have no idea what's coming yet attack anyone who dare say anything negative about this pos expansion of government.

LOL, I know precisely whats coming kid :)

The Exchanges won't be ready Tuesday as the Law requires.
Dec 31 ALL individual plans will end and the new compliant plans will begin the next day.

Any questions?

Wow. You are a sucker and want to keep paying for a plan that gives you almost no benefits. They say there is one born every minute.

Now I get it. You just want to be contrarian.

You cannot pay cash and pay less than you would for insurance if you break an arm or catch a piece of broken glass in your eye....or swallow some harmful bacteria while swimming in a lake.

Breaking an arm? Glass in my eye? Swimming in a lake? My lifestyle make these occurrences pretty far fetched. I pay less than $75 a month and I hope I don't use the plan. It worked for me, maybe not you but it worked for me. Why the fuck should you or the government care about my plan?

Forum List

Back