President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Yeah, Obama has nothing but lied to us about Obamacare, and as we can see it isn't all it was cracked up to be. The President has broken his oath to the Constitution time after time by delaying or altering the law after it had been passed by Congress in 2009. He lied, some poor souls actually fell for it.

By Todd Starnes

President Obama lied to us.

It wasn’t a white lie. It wasn’t a fib. It wasn’t a half truth. It was a bold-faced lie.

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise,” President Obama told the American Medical Association in 2009. “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

That statement turned out to be a lie. Period.

On Thursday I asked my Facebook community if they had faced hardships as a result of ObamaCare.

The response was overwhelming. I received nearly 1,000 replies – from small business owners, nurses, doctors, electricians, stay-at-home moms, and military personnel. Every single person said they had been adversely affected by President Obama’s signature legislation.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013...d-america-some-real-whoppers-about-obamacare/

He took my healthcare plan away.. Had it for over 20 years .... Now its illegal under Obamacare..

Pretty much , eaves me to die at the mercy of the govt.
My theory is NO ONE promoting this farce ever read it or knew what it contai ed... All they cared about is creating millions of new e titlement slaves.

Obama has lied about everything he stood for from campaign promises to Obama care. Why are we surprised?

We aren't, but the Democrats are. Unions are turning their nose up at it, insurance companies are too. States are filing for exemptions, even congress is filing for exemptions. It's a piece of crap.

Gee. This seems serious.

Fortunately, TK lives in New York.....a state that has opted in to the Medicare expansion. Thus, as an unemployed Americn, he will qualify for health care.

Thanks, Obama!

Gee. This seems serious.

Fortunately, TK lives in New York.....a state that has opted in to the Medicare expansion. Thus, as an unemployed Americn, he will qualify for health care.

Thanks, Obama!

I live in Georgia, you idiot. We opted out, thankfully. Thank you, Governor Deal!

As for you, how do you hold down a job with an attention span of a three year old?

Last edited:
Gee. This seems serious.

Thanks, Obama!

I live in Georgia, you idiot. We opted out, thankfully. Thank you, Governor Deal!

As for you, how do you hold down a job with an attention span of a three year old?

Hmmmmm. I was mistaken regarding your place of residence. My bad. I wonder where I got the idea that you live in New York? Hmmmmmm.

And here you are, thanking your Governor for saying no to the Medicaid expansion...making 10's of thousands of Georgia's poor...including you...ineligible for the subsidy. Also, forcing Georgians to go to the exchange that is set up by the Federal government instead of the State of Georgia, brilliant.

This Georgia hospital shows why rejecting Medicaid isn?t easy.

Gee. This seems serious.

Thanks, Obama!

Hmmmmm. I was mistaken regarding your place of residence. My bad. I wonder where I got the idea that you live in New York? Hmmmmmm.

And here you are, thanking your Governor for saying no to the Medicaid expansion...making 10's of thousands of Georgia's poor...including you...ineligible for the subsidy. Also, forcing Georgians to go to the exchange that is set up by the Federal government instead of the State of Georgia, brilliant.

That got you all riled up didn't it? I see no further need in speaking to you, LL.

That got you all riled up didn't it? I see no further need in speaking to you, LL.

Yeah....I am really riled up....sitting here on my deck with my pups enjoying a cup of coffee and a cool breeze coming off the water. Absolutely steaming mad.

You have no further need in speaking to me because you know I will mock you for stupidly applauding the bullshit ideological move made by your Governor that is bad for Georgians.

You can't defend that position. It is much better for you to pretend that you are ending the discussion.

He took my healthcare plan away.. Had it for over 20 years .... Now its illegal under Obamacare..

My theory is NO ONE promoting this farce ever read it or knew what it contai ed... All they cared about is creating millions of new e titlement slaves.

What's illegal?

What's illegal?

Good question.

It would also be nice to know how Obama took his health care plan away.

Meh. Politicians lie, they'll say whatever it takes. Their minions will always defend them. Yawn.

Regarding Obamacare, it's the law, so enjoy. If you lost your plan, if you lost your doctor, if you lost your job, if you lost hours at work, if you didn't get that job because the employer can no longer offer it, if you can't get any more hours at work, if your premiums don't go down because you don't qualify for subsidies, if you're a business owner trying to deal with it, please remember the standard response to your complaint:

Nyah nyah nyah. Tough shit.

What's done is done. My only question, and it's a small one, is this: I wonder what percentage of the millions of people who will receive subsidies will take just one just one moment to reflect on the fact that someone else is paying for the remainder of their plan for them.

My guess: Somewhere between zero and two percent. Who gives a shit.

America, 2013.

Of all of the businesses who employ more than 50 people....only 1% do not currently offer health insurance to their employees. And that 1% does not have to worry about a penalty until 2015. If you employ fewer than 50 people....you do not have to do a damned thing....but you will get some help from the rest of us if you decide to continue ( or begin ) sponsoring insurance coverage for your employees.

Anyone who has employer sponsored health insurance will be able to keep the plan provided their employer continues to offer it. As the cost to employers for doing this will not go up any more than it did before the ACA was passed ( in fact, the rate increases have gone down ), the ACA is not the cause for employers deciding to stop offering the plans.

The money that this country will SAVE as a result of the law means that the portion that those who are subsidizing the health of others need to pay will be LESS THAN IT IS NOW!!!!

Rock on, disingenuous half-truth tellers! Rock on!

Last edited:

Typical Tampon response. You get owned in your own thread, so you 'end' the discussion.

pouty-lip1.jpg

So, pouty-pants, what IS the deal with your governor? Why wouldn't he want to help out poor people of his state and unemployed mooches like you?

What's illegal?

Many individual policies do not follow the new regulations in the law and are, therefore, illegal. Insurance companies are dropping these individual policies like hot cakes, leaving those people no choice but to go onto the exchanges.

I thought the Dems were the party of choice and wanted government to stay out of people's lives? Obviously not.

Obabble says your insurance will cost less than your cell phone bill...but he doesn't tell you that if you use your phone it will cost you $10 per minute...deductibles and copays.

Meh. Politicians lie, they'll say whatever it takes. Their minions will always defend them. Yawn.

Regarding Obamacare, it's the law, so enjoy. If you lost your plan, if you lost your doctor, if you lost your job, if you lost hours at work, if you didn't get that job because the employer can no longer offer it, if you can't get any more hours at work, if your premiums don't go down because you don't qualify for subsidies, if you're a business owner trying to deal with it, please remember the standard response to your complaint:

Nyah nyah nyah. Tough shit.

What's done is done. My only question, and it's a small one, is this: I wonder what percentage of the millions of people who will receive subsidies will take just one just one moment to reflect on the fact that someone else is paying for the remainder of their plan for them.

My guess: Somewhere between zero and two percent. Who gives a shit.

America, 2013.

Do you get any tax deductions/credits/subsidies that other people don't get?

Yeah, Obama has nothing but lied to us about Obamacare, and as we can see it isn't all it was cracked up to be. The President has broken his oath to the Constitution time after time by delaying or altering the law after it had been passed by Congress in 2009. He lied, some poor souls actually fell for it.

By Todd Starnes

President Obama lied to us.

It wasn’t a white lie. It wasn’t a fib. It wasn’t a half truth. It was a bold-faced lie.

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise,” President Obama told the American Medical Association in 2009. “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

That statement turned out to be a lie. Period.

On Thursday I asked my Facebook community if they had faced hardships as a result of ObamaCare.

The response was overwhelming. I received nearly 1,000 replies – from small business owners, nurses, doctors, electricians, stay-at-home moms, and military personnel. Every single person said they had been adversely affected by President Obama’s signature legislation.

President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare | Fox News

At some point you should stop lying.

Forum List

Back