President Obama has made America number one Target of Terrorist again.!

One thing is very clear at this point...You can longer trust the Liberal Press and so-called "Anti-War" Leftists. This President bombs the H*ll out of Yemen and still not a peep out of the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists. Gee do ya think the reason Al Qaeda in Yemen attacked us on Christmas was because we just bombed the H*ll out of them? Just a thought anyway. The saddest thing is that you know if it were a Republican President that attacked yet another country,the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists would be completely losing it at this point. I guess they only dislike Republican bombs. Can't trust those people at this point. This President's bombing of Yemen went just about completely unreported and is still being unreported for the most part. So how many other countries are we going to bomb before Americans say enough is enough? This latest Christmas attack can be directly blamed on this President and his misguided bombing of Yemen. Don't wait for the Obama-Run MSM to tell ya that though. How sad.

Thought you were a non-partisan?

One thing is very clear at this point...You can longer trust the Liberal Press and so-called "Anti-War" Leftists. This President bombs the H*ll out of Yemen and still not a peep out of the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists. Gee do ya think the reason Al Qaeda in Yemen attacked us on Christmas was because we just bombed the H*ll out of them? Just a thought anyway. The saddest thing is that you know if it were a Republican President that attacked yet another country,the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists would be completely losing it at this point. I guess they only dislike Republican bombs. Can't trust those people at this point. This President's bombing of Yemen went just about completely unreported and is still being unreported for the most part. So how many other countries are we going to bomb before Americans say enough is enough? This latest Christmas attack can be directly blamed on this President and his misguided bombing of Yemen. Don't wait for the Obama-Run MSM to tell ya that though. How sad.

Thought you were a non-partisan?

LOL - THAT thought NEVER occured to me.

Lib takes whatever position that is anti-Obama. If Obama is anti-terrorist, Libo becomes pro-terrorist (as in this thread).

Most of those so-called "Anti-War Activists" were never really anti-war. They were merely Anti-Bush,Anti-Republican,and some were Anti-Conservative. It was always about politics for them. I said that back then and i still stand by that belief. They just don't seem to mind Liberal Democrats dropping bombs huh? We saw this all during Clinton's reign as well. How many countries did he bomb as President? Hardly heard a peep out of those so-called "Anti-War Activists" back then. Just can't trust them or the Liberal dominated MSM at this point.

Look it's real simple in the end. If you're going to go all around the planet bombing everyone,then it's only common sense to expect retaliation attacks right here at home. It seems our politicians just don't get this part. How many women and children do we kill in these bombings? We don't know because the Media and this administration wont ever tell us. If more Americans knew just how many women and children we kill in these bombings,they would probably change their minds about supporting them. Do we really believe that these people who lose loved ones are not going to retaliate? I think many do actually believe these bombings have no consequences. Well they are wrong. If your wife,mother,or child was slaughtered in one of these bombings,wouldn't you want to retaliate? This administration better rethink these failed policies before it's too late for many. God help us all.

Last edited:
Most of these pro-terrorist posters here are REALLY not pro-terrorist. They are just Anti-Obama. So when Obama strikes at terrorism, they become pro-terrorist.

Just an extension of that faile "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" policy that has proven so diasterous in the past. Some folks are just too indoctrinated to learn from mistakes.

Last edited:
"Anti-War Leftists" are even bigger frauds than the Global Warming fanatics. Just not seeing them out there with their signs protesting this President dropping bombs on people all over the world. Hmm? It seems they just don't mind those bombs as long as it's a Liberal Democrat dropping those bombs. What a bunch of disingenuous hypocrites.

Not crying for Terrorists. I'm crying for our own people right here in this country. They're going to die for these terrible misguided policies. How could so many actually believe that you can go around the world bombing and slaughtering but not expect retaliation? How bizarre & sad. God bless.

Last edited:
Most of those so-called "Anti-War Activists" were never really anti-war. They were merely Anti-Bush,Anti-Republican,and some were Anti-Conservative. It was always about politics for them. I said that back then and i still stand by that belief. They just don't seem to mind Liberal Democrats dropping bombs huh? We saw this all during Clinton's reign as well. How many countries did he bomb as President? Hardly heard a peep out of those so-called "Anti-War Activists" back then. Just can't trust them or the Liberal dominated MSM at this point.

Look it's real simple in the end. If you're going to go all around the planet bombing everyone,then it's only common sense to expect retaliation attacks right here at home. It seems our politicians just don't get this part. How many women and children do we kill in these bombings? We don't know because the Media and this administration wont ever tell us. If more Americans knew just how many women and children we kill in these bombings,they would probably change their minds about supporting them. Do we really believe that these people who lose loved ones are not going to retaliate? I think many do actually believe these bombings have no consequences. Well they are wrong. If your wife,mother,or children were slaughtered in one of these bombings,wouldn't you want to retaliate? This administration better rethink these failed policies before it's too late for many. God help us all.

There have always been anti-war people. Its not always just about politics. People did protest during Clintons rein.
ANTI-WAR PROTESTS AGAINST U.S. BOMBING OF YUGOSLAVIA

How many women and children do we kill in these bombings? We don't know because the Media and this administration wont ever tell us.

What kind of count did the last administration give us for Iraq?

You make a lot of generalized statements that cant be backed up with facts.

President Obamas terrorists policies has made America the number one target of global Terrorist again.

His plan to close Guantanamo Bay prision in Cuba, will allow thousands of Terrorist to be released back into the general population.

His plan to treat Terrorist as American civiliians, is a mistake.
All of these policies has made America the number one Terrorists target again.

I am speechless.

For the very first time you have posted something I totally and completely agree with and can get behind!

Well said, 52. Well said! :clap2:

Do you really believe that these bombings are not killing women & children? This administration and the corrupt MSM are never gong to tell us but I'm sure there are many innocent men,women,and children being killed. Like i said,if it were your wife,mother,or child killed in one of these bombings,wouldn't you want to retaliate? These polices just don't work and actually cause the opposite of the intended effect.

Well he sure hasn't helped make things better that's for sure. He bombs Yemen and Al Qaeda in Yemen responds with an attack on us by way of the Christmas Bomber. I'm sure more attacks are on the way. His bombing of Yemen went almost completely unreported by the corrupt Obama-Run MSM. They're still not talking about it. That bombing accomplished nothing except give Al Qaeda more reasons to want to kill us. It's just so sad that the MSM doesn't discuss these kinds of misguided aggressive foreign interventionist acts. The MSM simply can't be trusted at this point. It's all about regurgitating White House talking points for them now.

u bomb Yemen and then you get attacked. Not so hard to understand huh? Imagine if it were a Republican President bombing yet another country? Would this same MSM be this silent about it? I'm sure we all know the answer to that question. I seriously doubt Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would be this quiet. You would certainly be seeing an awful lot of pompous condemnation coming from them at this point. Yet not a peep out of them over this recent bombing. Just can't trust the MSM anymore. Btw,where are all those so-called "Anti-War" Leftists these days as well? Not hearing too much out of them these days either. I guess they're only Anti-Republican Bombs. Can't trust these people anymore either. How many more countries will this President bomb before a massive & terrible Terrorist tragedy befalls us? My God,the CIA Base commander and seven others were just slaughtered by the Taliban today in Afghanistan. That is a major blunder in security by this administration and a major victory for the Taliban. Things are only going to get worse in Afghanistan. A bleak future is ahead for us unfortunately. How sad.

I tell you this President and his inexperience will get innocent Americans killed.

President Obamas terrorists policies has made America the number one target of global Terrorist again.

His plan to close Guantanamo Bay prision in Cuba, will allow thousands of Terrorist to be released back into the general population.

Do you know you're an idiot? Well, if no one has ever told you, let me break the news.

So who was the number one target in the meantime?

Also when you shut down a prison you don't release the inmates, it didn't happen in Alcatraz it's not going to happen with Guantanamo

Do you know you're an idiot? Well, if no one has ever told you, let me break the news.

You are the idiot liberal who voted for an inexperienced President , not me.!!

I didn't vote for Obama and I still think you're an idiot.

Lol Obama is George bush jr. He hasn't changed anything.

The terrorists don't give a crap if you kiss their ass. That is not their goal. Their goal is to make the world more like them. Where western culture is dead. Women wear burkas and men rule.

Last edited:

The terrorists don't give a crap if you kiss their ass. That is not their goal. Their goal is to make the world more like them. Where western culture is dead. Women wear burkas and men rule.

Obama is trying to be everybody President. Hes a little bit of George Bush Jr., he wants to be a little bit of Bill Clinton.

He wil get more innocent Americans killed, by way of him trying to be a Republican , and a Democrat at the same time.

He wants to try to please everyone. We have now been retargeted by the Global terrorists.

Obama is trying to be everybody President. Hes a little bit of George Bush Jr., he wants to be a little bit of Bill Clinton.

He wil get more innocent Americans killed, by way of him trying to be a Republican , and a Democrat at the same time.

He wants to try to please everyone. We have now been retargeted by the Global terrorists.
Once again when in the past 8 or so years were we not the targets of terrorists?

I didn't vote for Obama and I still think you're an idiot.

So you feel that this President has not made America more of a Terrorist target.
He has. Do some research.
We have had about four of five attempted Terrorist attacks on America.!!

Forum List

Back