President Obama has made America number one Target of Terrorist again.!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 52ndStreet, Dec 31, 2009.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    President Obamas terrorists policies has made America the number one target of global Terrorist again.

His plan to close Guantanamo Bay prision in Cuba, will allow thousands of Terrorist to be released back into the general population.

His plan to treat Terrorist as American civiliians, is a mistake.
    All of these policies has made America the number one Terrorists target again.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. potter 58

potter 58 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57
    horse shit, thousands where, BTW Bush released most of them prior to him leaving office

3. nodoginnafight

nodoginnafight No Party Affiliation

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,497
    let's see. The Rabid-right FIRST whined that Obama was too friendly with terrorists.
    But NOW your complaint is that Obama hasn't done enough to appease and pacify terrorists?

4. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,379
    LOL

Look at pussy 52nd Street sucking up to terrorists

"Obama is too mean to the terrorists"

5. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Well he sure hasn't helped make things better that's for sure. He bombs Yemen and Al Qaeda in Yemen responds with an attack on us by way of the Christmas Bomber. I'm sure more attacks are on the way. His bombing of Yemen went almost completely unreported by the corrupt Obama-Run MSM. They're still not talking about it. That bombing accomplished nothing except give Al Qaeda more reasons to want to kill us. It's just so sad that the MSM doesn't discuss these kinds of misguided aggressive foreign interventionist acts. The MSM simply can't be trusted at this point. It's all about regurgitating White House talking points for them now.

You bomb Yemen and then you get attacked. Not so hard to understand huh? Imagine if it were a Republican President bombing yet another country? Would this same MSM be this silent about it? I'm sure we all know the answer to that question. I seriously doubt Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would be this quiet. You would certainly be seeing an awful lot of pompous condemnation coming from them at this point. Yet not a peep out of them over this recent bombing. Just can't trust the MSM anymore. Btw,where are all those so-called "Anti-War" Leftists these days as well? Not hearing too much out of them these days either. I guess they're only Anti-Republican Bombs. Can't trust these people anymore either. How many more countries will this President bomb before a massive & terrible Terrorist tragedy befalls us? My God,the CIA Base commander and seven others were just slaughtered by the Taliban today in Afghanistan. That is a major blunder in security by this administration and a major victory for the Taliban. Things are only going to get worse in Afghanistan. A bleak future is ahead for us unfortunately. How sad.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  6. nodoginnafight

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,497
    Ohhhh I see. Now YOUR position is that if we stop fighting terrorism then maybe the terrorists will stop fighting us?????????

I suppose you folks don't realize how silly your rhetorical gymnastics look, huh?

7. rightwinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,379
    Another right wingnut pussy afraid to upset Al Qaida. No wonder we got rid of these losers

8. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I don't think Obama was in office when we became the #1 target for terrorists.
    I think some just wanted to think everything would be better when he was elected.
    Surprise, nothing changed, we are STILL the top target for terrorists.
    These guys don't care who we elect, they still hate us all.
    Osama and his terrorist ilk nod in approval and laugh at the US partisanship.

9. rightwinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,379
    Terrorists are on the run..

They can't stick their necks out without a Predator jamming a missile up their ass
    They lost safe havens in Afghanistan, Pakistan and now Yemen
    Their popularity is plummeted in the Muslim World
    They are having trouble recruiting

No wonder the US is their number 1 target

10. nodoginnafight

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,497
    I agree that the Number One target of the terrorists has not changed. Doesn't bother me a bit. If people of this ilk hate us, we must be doing something right. (IMHO)

What HAS changed is that Muslim terrorists are becoming increasingly alienated from mainstream Muslim cultures. The U.S. has never before been able to get countries like Yemen, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Libyia, etc ... to take as active a stand against radical Islamic terrorism as they are today.

BIG step forward imho.

I do not expect this radical element to just "go quietly into that good night..." I expect they will "rage, rage against the dying of the light."

The fight is likely to become the most fierce when the terrorists have no retreats left and they are forced to make thier last stand.