President Obama has made America number one Target of Terrorist again.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
President Obamas terrorists policies has made America the number one target of global Terrorist again.

His plan to close Guantanamo Bay prision in Cuba, will allow thousands of Terrorist to be released back into the general population.

His plan to treat Terrorist as American civiliians, is a mistake.
All of these policies has made America the number one Terrorists target again.

horse shit, thousands where, BTW Bush released most of them prior to him leaving office

let's see. The Rabid-right FIRST whined that Obama was too friendly with terrorists.
But NOW your complaint is that Obama hasn't done enough to appease and pacify terrorists?

LOL

Look at pussy 52nd Street sucking up to terrorists

"Obama is too mean to the terrorists"

Well he sure hasn't helped make things better that's for sure. He bombs Yemen and Al Qaeda in Yemen responds with an attack on us by way of the Christmas Bomber. I'm sure more attacks are on the way. His bombing of Yemen went almost completely unreported by the corrupt Obama-Run MSM. They're still not talking about it. That bombing accomplished nothing except give Al Qaeda more reasons to want to kill us. It's just so sad that the MSM doesn't discuss these kinds of misguided aggressive foreign interventionist acts. The MSM simply can't be trusted at this point. It's all about regurgitating White House talking points for them now.

You bomb Yemen and then you get attacked. Not so hard to understand huh? Imagine if it were a Republican President bombing yet another country? Would this same MSM be this silent about it? I'm sure we all know the answer to that question. I seriously doubt Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would be this quiet. You would certainly be seeing an awful lot of pompous condemnation coming from them at this point. Yet not a peep out of them over this recent bombing. Just can't trust the MSM anymore. Btw,where are all those so-called "Anti-War" Leftists these days as well? Not hearing too much out of them these days either. I guess they're only Anti-Republican Bombs. Can't trust these people anymore either. How many more countries will this President bomb before a massive & terrible Terrorist tragedy befalls us? My God,the CIA Base commander and seven others were just slaughtered by the Taliban today in Afghanistan. That is a major blunder in security by this administration and a major victory for the Taliban. Things are only going to get worse in Afghanistan. A bleak future is ahead for us unfortunately. How sad.

Last edited:
Well he sure hasn't helped make things better that's for sure. He bombs Yemen and Al Qaeda in Yemen responds with an attack on us by way of the Christmas Bomber.

Ohhhh I see. Now YOUR position is that if we stop fighting terrorism then maybe the terrorists will stop fighting us?????????

I suppose you folks don't realize how silly your rhetorical gymnastics look, huh?

Well he sure hasn't helped make things better that's for sure. He bombs Yemen and Al Qaeda in Yemen responds with an attack on us by way of the Christmas Bomber. I'm sure more attacks are on the way. His bombing of Yemen went almost completely unreported by the corrupt Obama-Run MSM. They're still not talking about it. That bombing accomplished nothing except give Al Qaeda more reasons to want to kill us. It's just so sad that the MSM doesn't discuss these kinds of misguided aggressive foreign interventionist acts. The MSM simply can't be trusted at this point. It's all about regurgitating White House talking points for them now.

You bomb Yemen and then you get attacked. Not so hard to understand huh? Imagine if it were a Republican President bombing yet another country? Would this same MSM be this silent about it? I'm sure we all know the answer to that question. I seriously doubt Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would be this quiet. You would certainly be seeing an awful lot of pompous condemnation coming from them at this point. Yet not a peep out of them over this recent bombing. Just can't trust the MSM anymore. Btw,where are all those so-called "Anti-War" Leftists these days as well? Not hearing too much out of them these days either. I guess they're only Anti-Republican Bombs. Can't trust these people anymore either. How many more countries will this President bomb before a massive & terrible Terrorist tragedy befalls us? My God,the CIA Base commander and seven others were just slaughtered by the Taliban today in Afghanistan. That is a major blunder in security by this administration and a major victory for the Taliban. Things are only going to get worse in Afghanistan. A bleak future is ahead for us unfortunately. How sad.

Another right wingnut pussy afraid to upset Al Qaida. No wonder we got rid of these losers

I don't think Obama was in office when we became the #1 target for terrorists.
I think some just wanted to think everything would be better when he was elected.
Surprise, nothing changed, we are STILL the top target for terrorists.
These guys don't care who we elect, they still hate us all.
Osama and his terrorist ilk nod in approval and laugh at the US partisanship.

Terrorists are on the run..

They can't stick their necks out without a Predator jamming a missile up their ass
They lost safe havens in Afghanistan, Pakistan and now Yemen
Their popularity is plummeted in the Muslim World
They are having trouble recruiting

No wonder the US is their number 1 target

I agree that the Number One target of the terrorists has not changed. Doesn't bother me a bit. If people of this ilk hate us, we must be doing something right. (IMHO)

What HAS changed is that Muslim terrorists are becoming increasingly alienated from mainstream Muslim cultures. The U.S. has never before been able to get countries like Yemen, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Libyia, etc ... to take as active a stand against radical Islamic terrorism as they are today.

BIG step forward imho.

I do not expect this radical element to just "go quietly into that good night..." I expect they will "rage, rage against the dying of the light."

The fight is likely to become the most fierce when the terrorists have no retreats left and they are forced to make thier last stand.

One thing is very clear at this point...You can longer trust the Liberal Press and so-called "Anti-War" Leftists. This President bombs the H*ll out of Yemen and still not a peep out of the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists. Gee do ya think the reason Al Qaeda in Yemen attacked us on Christmas was because we just bombed the H*ll out of them? Just a thought anyway. The saddest thing is that you know if it were a Republican President that attacked yet another country,the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists would be completely losing it at this point. I guess they only dislike Republican bombs. Can't trust those people at this point. This President's bombing of Yemen went just about completely unreported and is still being unreported for the most part. So how many other countries are we going to bomb before Americans say enough is enough? This latest Christmas attack can be directly blamed on this President and his misguided bombing of Yemen. Don't wait for the Obama-Run MSM to tell ya that though. How sad.

This President bombs the H*ll out of Yemen and still not a peep out of the Liberal Press and "Anti-War" Leftists.

Actually, the government of Yemen wants the assistance they are getting from the U.S. to be as quiet as possible. They don't want the U.S. assistance to be used as a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda.

Interesting you should complain about this recruiting tool being withheld from Al Qaeda ......

Explain again please, exactly whose side are you on?

President Obamas terrorists policies has made America the number one target of global Terrorist again.

His plan to close Guantanamo Bay prision in Cuba, will allow thousands of Terrorist to be released back into the general population.

His plan to treat Terrorist as American civiliians, is a mistake.
All of these policies has made America the number one Terrorists target again.

Look...dumbass....wake up. And then take an english course .... or 2...Happy New Year from Thailand

The recent bombing of Yemen led directly to them attacking us on Christmas. This country really does need to wake up. Just because the corrupt Liberal MSM doesn't tell you these things,it doesn't mean that it's not true. Most of the discussions by the MSM have been focusing on this President's incompetent Homeland Security Department but none are focusing on the real cause of this latest Al Qaeda attack. More people should be talking about his recent bombing of Yemen. It is true that his Homeland Security Department is a dismal failure but his bombing of Yemen sure didn't help things.

Libo - I am surprised to see you advocate appeasement and molification. Well .... I would be surprised to see you take that position if I actually believed that you take principled, consistent positions.

Knowing that your only trying to troll up some mud to fling at Obama makes your rhetorical gymnastics very understandable.

However - I'll spell it out:

Al Qaeda attacked the United States of America. The U.S. is now attacking them back and assisting other nations who have joined us in that effort. It's our policy.

You can pretend that you advocate offering them a hug instead of holding them accountable for their actions all you want. But I'm not buying it. Your just trolling around hoping to stir up some crap. Have fun.

I don't think Obama was in office when we became the #1 target for terrorists.
I think some just wanted to think everything would be better when he was elected.
Surprise, nothing changed, we are STILL the top target for terrorists.
These guys don't care who we elect, they still hate us all.
Osama and his terrorist ilk nod in approval and laugh at the US partisanship.

Sure. We need to be focused on which policies are the most effective. We're going to be the primary target in either case.

Never said i wanted us to hug anyone. I was just pointing out that when you bomb and slaughter others,you must expect to be bombed and slaughtered in response. This President decided to bomb Yemen and they retaliated. What did this President expect to happen? How many nations are we going to bomb? How many others will feel that they have to retaliate for these bombings? How many women and children did we kill in this latest Yemen bombing? We just don't know because our Media and this administration will never tell us. You kill their women and children and then don't expect them to retaliate? Seems pretty ludicrous to me. Well let me tell you one thing...This administration better start making some big changes in their Homeland Security Department if they think they're going to bomb all these countries and then protect us against their retaliation attacks. God knows,they sure haven't proven to be too competent in that area so far. I really do see dark days ahead for this nation. What a shame.

We sure have been bombing an awful lot of countries in recent years so it only makes sense to understand that we have created an awful lot of new enemies who will likely retaliate. I really do hope this administration understands this. They have a lot of serious problems within their Homeland Security Department. I would advise them to fix these problems first before deciding to bomb more countries. Just a suggestion anyway.

I don't think Obama has made us any more a target for terrorists than we were before. And wouldn't Israel be ahead of the US anyway?

Forum List

Back