President Obama DERELICT at his number 1 responsibilty

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Approximately 3 weeks ago, Eric Holder--the attorney general of the United States, under appointment by Barack Obama, declared that waterboarding, sleep deprivation, & slapping is no longer permited when interrogating foreign terrorists.

Left wing groups, like moveon.org & the ACLU immediately rallied around that--& then became angry that Obama was not going to prosecute anyone in the Bush administration for authorising the "enhanced interrogation technics." The waterboarding was used on a total of 3 terrorists, one of them being the master mind of the 9/11 attacks, & 2 others that were high level operatives within Al Queda.

What was purposefully not released was how effective the "enhanced interrogation technics" were. The mastermind of 9/11--when originally asked "nicely" if there were any other attacks planned--stated: Just wait & see! After waterboarding--he told of the 2nd wave of attacks that were planned for Los Angeles--using Asians to take over another aircraft to hit the tallest building in L.A. (a library). We have learned from these technics--names, dates & places.

In fact, all CIA chiefs. including George Tenet, former Clinton appointee stated: That they learned more from these technics, than all other intelligence agencies combined. Dick Cheney has asked the CIA to release "all" of the torture file information to show, as he claims, that hundreds of terrorists here & abroad were arrested & innocent lives were saved.

Barack Obama, has in effect, taken away the most useful tool used to capture terrorists "before" they strike. Under his guise of "moral clarity"--he has put foreign terrorists under the umbrella of protection of the United States Constitution, which is reserved only for American citizens. In essense, he has given foreign terrorists their own American bill of rights.

It is clear that this President is more concerned about protecting the rights of terrorists, than he is at saving the lives of American citizens. He is derelict at his number 1 responsiblity, protecting American citizens. He has weakened our defenses against a very determined enemy who would seek any means to cause mass casuality in this country. Barack Obama has politised National Security.

So I ask you Obama voters: Do you feel "safer" now?

To add--his administration is considering prosecuting a past administration for not following his NEW law that was initiated 3 weeks ago. Waterboarding was not considered "torture" under the Bush administration, nor were Foreign terrorists protected by the United States Constitution.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of the United States of America

You voted for it--You got it!:clap2:

Last edited:
Approximately 3 weeks ago, Eric Holder--the attorney general of the United States, under appointment by Barack Obama, declared that waterboarding, sleep deprivation, & slapping is no longer permited when interrogating foreign terrorists.

Left wing groups, like moveon.org & the ACLU immediately rallied around that--& then became angry that Obama was not going to prosecute anyone in the Bush administration for authorising the "enhanced interrogation technics." The waterboarding was used on a total of 3 terrorists, one of them being the master mind of the 9/11 attacks, & 2 others that were high level operatives within Al Queda.

What was purposefully not released was how effective the "enhanced interrogation technics" were. The mastermind of 9/11--when originally asked "nicely" if there were any other attacks planned--stated: Just wait & see! After waterboarding--he told of the 2nd wave of attacks that were planned for Los Angeles--using Asians to take over another aircraft to hit the tallest building in L.A. (a library). We have learned from these technics--names, dates & places.

In fact, all CIA chiefs. including George Tenet, former Clinton appointee stated: That they learned more from these technics, than all other intelligence agencies combined. Dick Cheney has asked the CIA to release "all" of the torture file information to show, as he claims, that hundreds of terrorists here & abroad were arrested & innocent lives were saved.

Barack Obama, has in effect, taken away the most useful tool used to capture terrorists "before" they strike. Under his guise of "moral clarity"--he has put foreign terrorists under the umbrella of protection of the United States Constitution, which is reserved only for American citizens. In essense, he has given foreign terrorists their own American bill of rights.

It is clear that this President is more concerned about protecting the rights of terrorists, than he is at saving the lives of American citizens. He is derelict at his number 1 responsiblity, protecting American citizens. He has weakened our defenses against a very determined enemy who would seek any means to cause mass casuality in this country. Barack Obama has politised National Security.

To add--his administration is considering prosecuting a past administration for not following his NEW law that was initiated 3 weeks ago. Waterboarding was not considered "torture" under the Bush administration, nor were Foreign terrorists protected by the United States Constitution.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of the United States of America

Obama continuing the Bush policy of Illegally Abusing detainees does not make America or Americans more safe
any more than a police chief ordering his cops to smash heads and bust knees and assrape suspected dope dealers they take in
will keep his city free from drug dealing.

Abuse of detainees is an ineffective means to gather quality intelligence, and it produces a negative
response by what should be allies in the war aagainst terrorists, moderate muslims and moderate muslim states.

The Bush-Cheney policy to exceed written restrictions on detainess treament has been ineffective, it has NOT produced good leads or good intelligence, and has NOT prevented any attacks.

It did NOT keep us safe.
Only blind sadistic ignorant terrorized fools believe that illegal abuse of detainees is/was necessary to keep America safe.

I bit. I think Obama is undermining the anti-Americanism that fuels recruits for the bad guys. A change in direction from that last 8 years. That's good!

Well, he wasn't my first choice, but :thup:

I bit. I think Obama is undermining the anti-Americanism that fuels recruits for the bad guys. A change in direction from that last 8 years. That's good!

Yeeaaah...uh huh....so it's been all OUR fault that muslims sign up to murder westerners....so now the terrorists are going to STOP now and just go home....?

jillian said:
Actually....

yes, i feel much safer now.

thanks for asking.

...so now you libs are all snuggy and warm and safe feeeeeeeling now....cause Obamamama is taking such gooooood care of you.....hahahahahahahahahahaha.....sweet dreams.....(till the coming nightmare wakens you)....

Talking about suckers falling for it. Wow, I guess they wouldn''t say anything that wasn't true to protect themself.

Show US the proof.

It took over 300 times of waterboarding to get the information.

This is all bullshit and you fell for it because it is what you want to believe.

Too many interogators have been on TV and said it doesn't work.

Bush set US up.

Cowards break all the laws and rules to protect their own little tushies.

Fucking bullcrap.

The tortured, they spied on US, they broke the FISA law.

OH, I'm sorry that's not as serious as Clinton perjuring himself over a blow job.

Grow the fuck up.

So many people are so afraid of the Muslims that they voted for Obama hoping that Muslims would like us more.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's interesting that those who think a harsh interrogation technique and it's impact on a terrorist's welfare is more important than obtaining intel that can prevent future attacks against innocent American lives.

Still angry that Bush, Cheney, and Sarah Palin were rejected by american voters, overwhelmingly?

You'll live.

Not sure many who bother to thoughtfully post on forums care about Bush 43 at all. The election, last time I checked, is over anyway. But to the implied point, the Reps and their failures at governance were voted out. The left was not voted in - particularly the left social agenda (to be distinguished from normal Democrats).

In fact I doubt The Prophet would be doing much more than still running away from controversial Senate votes had the Reps been smart enough avoid putting up a principled fighter pilot with his mind back in the 60s.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yeeaaah...uh huh....so it's been all OUR fault that muslims sign up to murder westerners....so now the terrorists are going to STOP now and just go home....?

jillian said:
Actually....

yes, i feel much safer now.

thanks for asking.

...so now you libs are all snuggy and warm and safe feeeeeeeling now....cause Obamamama is taking such gooooood care of you.....hahahahahahahahahahaha.....sweet dreams.....(till the coming nightmare wakens you)....
what - are you gonna pack a rental truck full of fertilizer and blast apart a building full of kids ?
that'll teach us to not want to torture detainees, right?

How has abusing detainees made us safer ?

Are you saying abuse has made us safer?
Than, if we abuse MORE detainees more often, and WORSE, we will be a lot more secure from terrorist attacks - right ?

You supply no intelligent or supported argument for US starting to or continuing to treat detainees harshly. You have nothing.
A couple packs of American cigarettes and a ration of cool juice will get more and better information out of a detainee then all the beatings and abuse and waterboarding episodes.
THAT is a proven fact.
Basic operant conditioning.
Used by all successful dog trainers, everywhere.
You'd go with the Michael Vick approach.

It's interesting that those who think a harsh interrogation technique and it's impact on a terrorist's welfare is more important than obtaining intel that can prevent future attacks against innocent American lives.

I don't recall anyone thinking that.

I think the concern expressed is the effect on the country's welfare if we are to be a people who say torture is OK.

Show us that those harsh interrogation techniques worked, that they produced a better quality intel.
Show us.
If you cannot, - then those methods were ineffective, as well as illegal.

Show us that those harsh interrogation techniques worked, that they produced a better quality intel.
Show us.

See original OP.

I can be. If someone bitterly hates the US because, just hypothetically, the US wrongly attacked his country, US warplanes bombed his neighborhood and killed his mother, you don't think that person is more likely to be someone who is responsive to recruiting efforts by the radicals? I do.

Not at all. I wrote "I bit" but it was a typo, I meant "A bit".

What coming nightmare? You sound like the one who is paranoid with terror about the terrorist.

I don't recall anyone thinking that.

I think the concern expressed is the effect on the country's welfare if we are to be a people who say torture is OK.

Really? Cause it's certainly is coming through to me when I read all the posts on this.

Torture? No. Harsh interrogation techniques? Yes. As an 'only' method? No. To be used after less harsh techniques have been used and failed? Yes.

Show us.

[from other post of same topic]
Look, if you have the luxury of time you can use psychological interrogation. It can work under those circumstances. One of the things that (horrors) made Guantanamo a good approach despite all its other flaws (like making its existence public for example) was injecting time into the equation. Am reasonable sure that is what [the Colonel] was referring to. Any military/CIA person with an intelligence background will say the same thing.

But he also knows that when time and danger are a problem and you are charged with protecting against a potentially advancing attack, all bets are pretty much off.

If these naive clowns trying to bend public opinion on this were to have an honest purpose to what they are doing, they would say that. Ever heard one of these single issue bell ringers come at you with a balanced view? If he did, the MSM would probably not run with it.

Funny but the FBI denounced what the CIA and Pentagon was doing. Must be a bunch of traitors like Obama.

You guys just don't have it right. If you're going to torture, do it right. Get the wife or kids of the suspected terrorists. Threaten to rape their wife or daughters, or sons if you have a gay interogator. If that doesn't work, then cut off their fingers one at a time until they tell you what you want to hear. It works for Jack on TV.

Shit don't be such a bunch of pussies.

Stick with you values if you have the luxury of time.:clap2:

Your twisted words not mine or others I have read here. I guess all the professional interogators who said torture doesn't work as well as the tried and true methods are cowards and liars like the left.

Rationalization is an amazing self protective skill.

Forum List

Back