President Hillary Clinton Jan., 2013?

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Will President Obama ACTUALLY be allowed to simply TAKE the renomination of his Party for granted?

Or is there actually a chance that the Dims are eventually going to wake up and say to themselves:

"If we don't act, like right fucking NOW, the GOP is going to control the Executive Branch and probably both houses of the legislative branch!?"

Linked from Drudge: Hillary Campaign Conspicuously Emerges - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Yeah yeah. It does seem unlikely. But is it actually out of the realm of possibility? IS it out of the question?

:eusa_whistle:

It's getting to be late in the game, but anything is possible.

I dont think the Democrats have the humility to admit there is something wrong with Obama though.

The Dim strategy, I hear, is to write off white voters. They expect to get a few white votes all the same, but if they are truly writing off the white vote and their new resulting strategy is to go after all minorities and as many women (white or otherwise) as possible, then the implication is that even THEY see that they are in trouble.

What if one or more of the liberal Dim power brokers pigeon-holes the One and persuades him that he MUST (for the good of his liberal dreams for America) step down.

He does so BEFORE the convention. It's a wide open convention, then. Right? Nonsense. Somebody would be the new CHOSEN ONE. Who would be the ACCLIMATION standard bearer? Who would be the DREAM? Who has the only actual chance of pulling off a win?

And I'll admit something here an now. As much as I fucking DREADED the prospect of a Shrillary Presidency back in Primary Season of 2007-2008, I never realized how vastly preferable even SHE would be to The ONE.

Don't you think some folks in the Dim Party have enough sense to see all of that, too?

I dunno. I still see it as a glimmer of hope for the otherwise bleak Dim prospects. So, I don't consider it utterly out of the question.

And wouldn't it be something to see a spouse of a cheating scumbag going up against a candidate with a history of being the cheating scumbag spouse? The debates would take on very strange other-worldly proportions. :D

I love it when anonymous Conservatives claim to have any secret insight into DNC politics.

There's no chance that Obama will not be the Democratic nominee. Anyone who says otherwise is just feeding you bullshit.

The Dim strategy, I hear, is to write off white voters. They expect to get a few white votes all the same, but if they are truly writing off the white vote and their new resulting strategy is to go after all minorities and as many women (white or otherwise) as possible, then the implication is that even THEY see that they are in trouble.

What if one or more of the liberal Dim power brokers pigeon-holes the One and persuades him that he MUST (for the good of his liberal dreams for America) step down.

He does so BEFORE the convention. It's a wide open convention, then. Right? Nonsense. Somebody would be the new CHOSEN ONE. Who would be the ACCLIMATION standard bearer? Who would be the DREAM? Who has the only actual chance of pulling off a win?

And I'll admit something here an now. As much as I fucking DREADED the prospect of a Shrillary Presidency back in Primary Season of 2007-2008, I never realized how vastly preferable even SHE would be to The ONE.

Don't you think some folks in the Dim Party have enough sense to see all of that, too?

I dunno. I still see it as a glimmer of hope for the otherwise bleak Dim prospects. So, I don't consider it utterly out of the question.

And wouldn't it be something to see a spouse of a cheating scumbag going up against a candidate with a history of being the cheating scumbag spouse? The debates would take on very strange other-worldly proportions. :D

Chicago 1968 Oh yeah!

Will President Obama ACTUALLY be allowed to simply TAKE the renomination of his Party for granted?

Or is there actually a chance that the Dims are eventually going to wake up and say to themselves:

"If we don't act, like right fucking NOW, the GOP is going to control the Executive Branch and probably both houses of the legislative branch!?"

Linked from Drudge: Hillary Campaign Conspicuously Emerges - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Yeah yeah. It does seem unlikely. But is it actually out of the realm of possibility? IS it out of the question?

Democrats know that changing horses in mid-stream would not be wise - regardless of the consequences of not doing so.

Democrats know that changing horses in mid-stream would not be wise - regardless of the consequences of not doing so.

Wouldn't we have to be mid-stream of something for that to apply?

Hillary Clinton blew it big time when she accepted a cabinet position in the Obama administration. She should have stayed in the Senate--and then she would have been viable.

If she jumped in now--it would look like the fork running against the spoon. Wouldn't work.

Barry would never voluntarily step aside, way too much narcissism for that. That leaves a revolt within the Dim party and a huge bloody convention fight in order to give the nod to Hillary. You probably couldn't come up with a worse kick in the teeth to black Dimocrats, whose votes she'd need to get elected.

Barry would never voluntarily step aside, way too much narcissism for that. That leaves a revolt within the Dim party and a huge bloody convention fight in order to give the nod to Hillary. You probably couldn't come up with a worse kick in the teeth to black Dimocrats, whose votes she'd need to get elected.

It would be a war no doubt.

I really do think that the Dems would be much better off with Hillary than Barry though.

It would be a war no doubt.

I really do think that the Dems would be much better off with Hillary than Barry though.

Most likely most of the Democrats feel this way too.

Republicans would be even nastier with Hillary than they are with Obama

I love it when anonymous Conservatives claim to have any secret insight into DNC politics.

There's no chance that Obama will not be the Democratic nominee. Anyone who says otherwise is just feeding you bullshit.

Kinda like when anonymous Democrats claim to have secret insight into GOP politics, right?

Not a chance, no way Obama doesn't run. Wouldn't it be a tacit admission by the dems that they fucked up? Of course, everybody knows that already, but there's no way they'll admit it.

Forum List

Back