President George Bush: 'Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter'

I think it's funny. He's been the victim of one of the worst smear campaigns I've sen in my lifetime. That he occasionaly takes a swipe back in no way comes close to evening the score.

Smear campaign?

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, $700 billion dollars wasted.

Smear campaign? He should be in jail.

I understood (I hope) his intent -- to be amusing by being self deprecating.

Probably not a good move, but he's Bush, you know?

Shooting from the lip is not his forte.

Bush is the spoiled rich kid who cares not for anything.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." JKG

Smear campaign?

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, $700 billion dollars wasted.

Smear campaign? He should be in jail.

And you should loosen up that chinstrap and let some oxygen into yout grape so you can get better in touch with reality and not some the crap you spew on here.

there is a famous lawyer who says he will prosecute bush for murder before he dies. he never lost a case. search for his book, "the prosecution of george w bush for murder".

and we will prosecute them for stealing from the treasury. that's why haloburton moved to dubai.

and other countries want to prosecute rumsfeld for war crimes.

the democrat congress and president won't protect them, unless they get paid off.

but many elected and appointed officials will pay. assets will be frozen.

just not until after the election.

I can't wait for true patriots to do a real 9 11 report and to investigate who sent out anthrax.

and I can't wait to kill or capture bushs buddy bin ladin. maybe he will testify and tel how bush and chaney plotted.

pnac. sort of a written confession, eh?

why do you defend such treason?

stolen elections, alberto gonzo clearly lying, taking habius corpus rights, spying, torture, pollution, etc. would you let the gop rape your family?

Nobody say you were the only artard in the world. Stop feeling so special.

Nobody say you were the only artard in the world. Stop feeling so special.

But you must admit, he is a very BIG artard...among the best. :cuckoo:

As for Kirk,

I guess Truman should have been put in jail for getting us involved in Korea and Vietnam. Kennedy and Johnson as well for stepping up the effort in Vietnam, Bush Sr. for helping out Kuwait, etc...take your blinders off dude.

And you should loosen up that chinstrap and let some oxygen into yout grape so you can get better in touch with reality and not some the crap you spew on here.

Sorry, the man should be put in jail for negligent homicide.

Forum List

Back