President Donald Trump says he will nominate Unhinged Herman Cain to Federal Reserve Board

Does it really matter at this point who is at the Fed. They aren’t economist. They have become so beholden to the stock market that their entire policy is about preserving the price of paper owned by Wall Street.

The real boss is the Federal Reserve Chairman. Located in New York.

Who is gonna wake Herman up to let him know?

What are you talking about? Were you trying a Ben Carson joke?

There are only a couple of right wing black guys, and they use them interchangeably when they want to put one on display. Just tell him who he is tonight, and push him out on the stage. No black right wing politician needed tonight? No problem. Give them a couple of wigs, and they can be Diamond and Silk.

Oh, yeah, I mean, why would Trump want a successful businessman on the Federal Reserve Board, someone who knows firsthand the impact that bad Fed policy can have on business. Gee, why would Trump want a guy like that on the Fed?

Oh, yeah, I mean, why would Trump want a successful businessman on the Federal Reserve Board, someone who knows firsthand the impact that bad Fed policy can have on business. Gee, why would Trump want a guy like that on the Fed?

I agree. Cain is a successful businessman who knows the ins and outs of running a business. He's a great choice for the FRB.

Forum List

Back