President cuts border security budget

And people wonder why Obama's credibility is almost non-existent. It's always say one thing and do another.

February 2, 8:05 AMLaw Enforcement ExaminerJim Kouri

While telling the American people that national security is a priority in his administration, President Barack Obama submitted a 2011 budget proposal that includes cuts to U.S. border security.

The proposed budget cuts include a reduction in Border Patrol agents and a cut in the amount of money allocated for the so-called "virtual fence" on the U.S.-Mexico border, which critics claim is a pipe dream in lieu of a real border fence

I thought the shit stain was focusing on creating jobs??

And people wonder why Obama's credibility is almost non-existent. It's always say one thing and do another.

February 2, 8:05 AMLaw Enforcement ExaminerJim Kouri

While telling the American people that national security is a priority in his administration, President Barack Obama submitted a 2011 budget proposal that includes cuts to U.S. border security.

The proposed budget cuts include a reduction in Border Patrol agents and a cut in the amount of money allocated for the so-called "virtual fence" on the U.S.-Mexico border, which critics claim is a pipe dream in lieu of a real border fence

Another failure as CinC.

Obama doesn't understand his job well enough to understand that it is the federal governments responsibility for national security, not the states.

By the way Joyce, I'm a "Brown" person and I didn't vote for Obama. Grow up!

Mike

This is such a bullshit issue. You guys didn't whine when Bush tried to push his back door amnesty guest worker program. Hypocrites.

If you think people didn't have a problem with the amnesty program that Bush was in favor of the you obviously weren't paying attention. The last time they tried to pass that monster, the American people crashed the capitol switchboard.
And do you think the terrorists haven't figured out that easiest point of illegal entry to the U.S is through the southwest border? You can't have national security if you don't bother to secure your borders. It's completely stupid to expect people to take off their shoes and undergo full body scans at airports when you leave the backdoor to the country wide open.

This is such a bullshit issue. You guys didn't whine when Bush tried to push his back door amnesty guest worker program. Hypocrites.

yea ...most people did....just you and your pro-illegal people didnt....

Oh Yes. The American people spoke loud and clear on this issue under Bush. Bullshit issure?? I think not. If OL'BO tried for Amnesty for illegals, he will hear from the folks just as Bush did. YOu can bet on it.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

It's obvious all you have to defend Obama with is pointing a finger at Bush.

Defend his position for cutting border security you stupid fuck!!! Oh wait, that's right, you can't because it's indefensable.

See what happens when someone tries to cut the budget?

Bingo. Try to end programs frought with failure and waste, but if it's a fave of the cons, it's a tragedy. The budget intends to increase DHS spending on airline security, fucked up by Booooooosh, Inc.

May I remind the members of the Hate Obama Brigade that the 2011 Budget has yet to see any debate in Congress at all yet? Just like the health bill, you morons just assume that was is first written is set in stone. Grow some brains; it's the only way you'll start winning elections again.

May I remind the members of the Hate Obama Brigade that the 2011 Budget has yet to see any debate in Congress at all yet? Just like the health bill, you morons just assume that was is first written is set in stone. Grow some brains; it's the only way you'll start winning elections again.

The fact that this budget hasn't been debated doesn't mean squat as it pertains to Obama's intentions. Please explain what possible good airport security does if you fail to secure your borders?

So we should ignore the fact that his proposed budget is the biggest in US history. And we don't have any right to question it? Is that what you're saying?

Forum List

Back