When will Al Gore admit an ice age is coming??

Dorkazoid_Jones

Jan 21, 2009
DC
Al Gore will be unable to present a speech on global warming in Washington because of the record snow fall in DC this winter. Yesterday 32.5 inches of snow fell at Dulles airport -- an all time record. His credibility on global warming is right up there with Madonna's planned tour on abstinence and his own tour on how he invented the internet...

Al Gore will be unable to present a speech on global warming in Washington because of the record snow fall in DC this winter. Yesterday 32.5 inches of snow fell at Dulles airport -- an all time record. His credibility on global warming is right up there with Madonna's planned tour on abstinence and his own tour on how he invented the internet...
Your name suits you to a tee.

Gee it snowed in the dead of Winter, it must be an Ice Age. BRILLIANT. :cuckoo:
Come back when it snows at Dulles airport in the dead of Summer and you might have some credibility.

Please provide a link to this imaginary tour. :cuckoo:
Thank you in advance.

"Science is just too confusing for you huh?"

Here's some science for ya. When costs go up profits go down. So the whole Democratic mantra about yippe let's raise taxes will slow down the economy. So the government stimilus Odumbass proposes will lead to higher taxes and further damage to the economy. Talk about dopes who don't understand basic logic...

Now, back to global warming. Ah, hello rocketboy, we don't have the technology to tease out global warming with precision at this time. Could there be global warming -- I think there might be. But rather than get hysterical over something as subtle and elusive as this issue, why don't you stop ruining my country with illogical taxes like cap and trade when there won't be any trade if you keep taxing the country into oblivion you economic illiterate.

Last edited:
"Gee it snowed in the dead of Winter, it must be an Ice Age. BRILLIANT"

Do you think I might have been exaggerating to make a point there, Mr. Mensa Candidate??

Now, back to global warming. Ah, hello rocketboy, we don't have the technology to tease out global warming with precision at this time. Could there be global warming -- I think there might be. But rather than get hysterical over something as subtle and elusive as this issue, why don't you stop ruining my country with illogical taxes like cap and trade when there won't be any trade if you keep taxing the country into oblivion you economic illiterate.

More genius material..

It looks like ther is global warming. But we should do NOTHING at all until all right wing scientists are convinced that humans influence it. By the time the right wing "scientists" acknowledge the impact of carbon gasses on the environment their argument will become..

Its too far gone for us to do anything about it

oy vey, another moron science basher.:cuckoo:

First off, global warming doesn't mean its warm all over the place. It's global warming, global being the key phrase here. THat leads to drastic climate pattern changes, which could lead to drought, floods, even record snow fall since the climate is in disarray

Anyway, if you knew anything about climate, you would know that global warming will eventually lead to an ice age when the salinity of oceans from melting glaciers will change leading to disruption of ocean currents which provide warmer waters to places in the northern hemisphere, leading to drops in temperature.

"Gee it snowed in the dead of Winter, it must be an Ice Age. BRILLIANT"

Do you think I might have been exaggerating to make a point there, Mr. Mensa Candidate??
When you have to exaggerate to MAKE a point then you didn't have a point to begin with.

Still waiting for the link to the "invented the internet" tour.

Last edited:
"Science is just too confusing for you huh?"

Here's some science for ya. When costs go up profits go down. So the whole Democratic mantra about yippe let's raise taxes will slow down the economy. So the government stimilus Odumbass proposes will lead to higher taxes and further damage to the economy. Talk about dopes who don't understand basic logic...

\\
you don't know what science is as ECONOMICs is NOT SCIENCE

More genius material..

It looks like ther is global warming. But we should do NOTHING at all until all right wing scientists are convinced that humans influence it. By the time the right wing "scientists" acknowledge the impact of carbon gasses on the environment their argument will become..

Its too far gone for us to do anything about it

That will never happen, right wingers like the OP refuse to ever admit they are wrong, they will just keep believing whatever they wish

OK,

1) Global Warming creates more precipitation. If it snows, that means there's more precipitation, not that the earth has cooled.

2) One of the Global Warming scenarios is in fact that an Ice Age will occur in the northern hemisphere caused by reversals in the Ocean currents because of melting Arctic ice.

This is detailed in Al Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth", but of course none of you would know that. It is also detailed in an extremely exaggerated nature (but nonetheless based on real science) in Fox's fiction film "The Day After Tomorrow".

So, who knows? You may be right.

OK,

1) Global Warming creates more precipitation. If it snows, that means there's more precipitation, not that the earth has cooled.

2) One of the Global Warming scenarios is in fact that an Ice Age will occur in the northern hemisphere caused by reversals in the Ocean currents because of melting Arctic ice.

This is detailed in Al Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth", but of course none of you would know that. It is also detailed in an extremely exaggerated nature (but nonetheless based on real science) in Fox's fiction film "The Day After Tomorrow".

Ah, the whole "Global Warming will cause an Ice Age" argument. How very convenient. That way no matter what direction the tempature goes, it's caused by global warming.

OK,

Ah, the whole "Global Warming will cause an Ice Age" argument. How very convenient. That way no matter what direction the tempature goes, it's caused by global warming.

convenient? It's the facts. Jesus, learn what you are talking about before you criticize something. I even explained why that would occur

Sigh.

No-one will ever convince you. You're probably a crotchedy old bugger, too old and too set in your ways to see the forest for the trees.

OK,

Well hells bells, why didn't you say so in the first place?? If it's in A.I.T. then it must be true. Thanks for settling all that science.

OK,

convenient? It's the facts. Jesus, learn what you are talking about before you criticize something. I even explained why that would occur

Yes, it's convenient. That way no matter what tempature the world gets to, it's caused by global warming. You have no need to prove it because according to you everything proves it. That way there is always a "crisis" for the politicians to exploit.

Your name suits you to a tee.

Come back when it snows at Dulles airport in the dead of Summer and you might have some credibility.

Please provide a link to this imaginary tour. :cuckoo:
Thank you in advance.

And snow melts in the middle of summer. The world must be getting warmer! Seriously, you dont see the complete irony of your arguments?
You did say arguments (plural). Please show where I said "And snow melts in the middle of summer. The world must be getting warmer!"

When you have to make up a Straw Man you concede that what I actually said is undeniable.
Thank you.

"First off, global warming doesn't mean its warm all over the place. It's global warming, global being the key phrase here. THat leads to drastic climate pattern changes, which could lead to drought, floods, even record snow fall since the climate is in disarray"

Do you realize the fascism of your response. If it's too warm -- it's global warming. If it's too cold -- it's global warming. If we have a flood -- it's global warming. You sound like black supremacists who attribute everything to evil whitey.

Forum List

Back