President Bush Is Not the Enemy

OCA said:
Yeah, our alliances did us a hell of alot of good lately, can anyone say Germany and France?

I say fuck it, lets nominate Pat Buchannan.

Yet our alliances with pakistan, lebanon, turkey, other less insane ME countries have been quite helpful.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't you mean "Stick to outmoded isolationist thinking even if it's suicidal"?

I believe OCA is referring to "Nationalist" thinking vs "Isolationist" thinking...a big difference my friend!

archangel said:
I believe OCA is referring to "Nationalist" thinking vs "Isolationist" thinking...a big difference my friend!

No. The platform of the Constitution party says we have no vital interests in the middle east and have no business there. The fact is the entire world has an interest there. We cannot let them "nuke up" with the petrodollars, nor can we allow them to hold the world hostage with an oil cartel.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yet our alliances with pakistan, lebanon, turkey, other less insane ME countries have been quite helpful.

Pakistan?????????? Fucking Bin Laden is hiding in their country and you're going to tell me they can't root him out? Pakistanis don't know which way is up unless they are running a Citgo gas station.

Turkey????? You must be shitting me, remember when we wanted to stage air raids out of there? Tell me what was their answer.

Lebanon? Heh, well maybe.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. The platform of the Constitution party says we have no vital interests in the middle east and have no business there. The fact is the entire world has an interest there. We cannot let them "nuke up" with the petrodollars, nor can we allow them to hold the world hostage with an oil cartel.

ya sorta lost me here please explain...as to what this statement has to do with Nationalism?

rtwngAvngr said:

Would we have MAJOR vital interests there if we would've grabbed our balls, told thw enviromental nutcases to blow theirselves and started drilling wherever there was a trace of oil here in the U.S.?

Nukes? I'm with ya on that, can't let them have them, but i'll tell ya RWA i'm beginning to fall in line with W.J. on some things concerning Israel, while I was on my hiatus from here I did some reading and if the Israelis would just quit fucking around, hell maybe if back in 47 we had just said no to an Israeli state maybe all this crap wouldn't be happening today.

Did you know the Israelis in 47 used the same exact tactics i.e. bombing civilians and public places as the Palestinians use today?

archangel said:
ya sorta lost me here please explain...as to what this statement has to do with Nationalism?

It's crystal clear. Reread a few times. THink about each word in relation to the others to discern an overall meaning.

OCA said:
Would we have MAJOR vital interests there if we would've grabbed our balls, told thw enviromental nutcases to blow theirselves and started drilling wherever there was a trace of oil here in the U.S.?
You may be right here. But still you admit we have interests there now. The Constitution party says no. They're thinking is too simplistic and brittle.
Nukes? I'm with ya on that, can't let them have them, but i'll tell ya RWA i'm beginning to fall in line with W.J. on some things concerning Israel, while I was on my hiatus from here I did some reading and if the Israelis would just quit fucking around, hell maybe if back in 47 we had just said no to an Israeli state maybe all this crap wouldn't be happening today.
Maybe.

Did you know the Israelis in 47 used the same exact tactics i.e. bombing civilians and public places as the Palestinians use today?

I'm glad someone has the balls to stand up to this islamofascist bullshit. The expansion of jihad must cease.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's crystal clear. Reread a few times. THink about each word in relation to the others to discern an overall meaning.

In other words even RWA doesn't know what the hell he's saying lol.

Rwa why do you stick to the line like your superglued to this new age, neocon, new world order crap?

OCA said:
No, I mean quit doing Israel's bidding for them in the M.E.

Do you really thinking abandoning Israel will stop muslim aggression? That's called appeasement. It didn't work with hitler either.

OCA said:
In other words even RWA doesn't know what the hell he's saying lol.

Rwa why do you stick to the line like your superglued to this new age, neocon, new world order crap?

You understood perfectly the post he's pretending he doesn't understand. Maybe he doesn't. Lifting him up from cretin status is not my role on this board.

rtwngAvngr said:
You may be right here. But still you admit we have interests there now. The Constitution party says no. They're thinking is too simplistic and brittle.

Maybe.

I'm glad someone has the balls to stand up to this islamofascist bullshit. The expansion of jihad must cease.

Palestinians weren't practicing Jihad in 47, they were pissed that the world, because we felt sorry for the Jews after WWII just decided that they would take their land from them and give it the 10 Jews or so that actually lived their at that time.

rtwngAvngr said:

I took your advice and re-read several times and I hate to hurt ya but I am still confused as to what you are saying! :dunno:

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you really thinking abandoning Israel will stop muslim aggression? That's called appeasement. It didn't work with hitler either.

Thats not appeasement, if Israel wants to play with the big boys then let them stand on their own, not like they haven't defended theirselves before. No more money, no more military hardware and no more of us negotiating bogus peace accords only to have both sides break it sooner or later.

If there were no Israel would things really change for us? No.

rtwngAvngr said:
You understood perfectly the post he's pretending he doesn't understand. Maybe he doesn't. Lifting him up from cretin status is not my role on this board.

Ok, yeah I knew what you were saying, you know i've got to bust your balls for appearances sake.

But anyway, call it what you want but its high time we start looking out for America first and get out of this nation building horseshit.

Isn't that what W said, he's not going to nation build? What a load of crap.

OCA said:
Thats not appeasement, if Israel wants to play with the big boys then let them stand on their own, not like they haven't defended theirselves before. No more money, no more military hardware and no more of us negotiating bogus peace accords only to have both sides break it sooner or later.

If there were no Israel would things really change for us? No.

Do we treat other allies this way? They influence us, we influence them, WE'RE ALLIES, regardless of the fact that there are some christophobic paranoid jews out there.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do we treat other allies this way? They influence us, we influence them, WE'RE ALLIES, regardless of the fact that there are some christophobic paranoid jews out there.

So can you tell me what we get in return from Israel if they are such an important Ally?

OCA said:
So can you tell me what we get in return from Israel if they are such an important Ally?

We get great intel from Mossad I'm sure. Plus, they can take the heat for nuking Iran instead of us.

SpidermanTuba said:
I've always been amused at the fact that righties are always accusing lefties of not having original thoughts - yet righties are the ones who usually start threads which consist of absolutely nothing but a ver batim copy of another person's ideas.

I think your making a gross over-exageration here, wasn't it you on another post that challenged me to cite other's work to support my original thoughts??

case in point
First off -
spidermantuba...I was talking about his perjury charges. Second of, first support your claim that CLinton was doing the same thing, and then we'll talk.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back