President Bush Is Not the Enemy

LuvRPgrl said:
If Jihad terrorists ceased to exist, our world and the US would be MUCH better off.

If Israel ceased to exist, we wouldnt benefit at all. ANYONE who thinks Israel is why the terrorists are attacking us isnt informed very well, even OBL says there are other reasons.

Again an absolute showing of historical ignorance, amazing!

Explain please how Israel's existence benefits us directly.

MtnBiker said:
Nope, the Senate Democrats threatened a filibuster on the Defense Appropriations Bill over the drilling issue.

Link

OOPS THERE IT IS! Just as I thought, yeah Luv debates strictly on facts, oh well that is the way of the moderates.

LuvRPgrl said:
I was specific. I heard it from the generals mouths themselves, and on more than one occasion. That means I either saw/heard it on TV, or radio. They agreed that they got the numbers of troops they thought would be sufficient.

What the critics fail to acknowledge, is the troop level wasnt as easy to determine as it was in Germany/Japan, where the bigger was better.

There was a real concern amongst generals if we used to heavy a hand, and had too many troops there, then there might be more civilians or Iraqi soldiers and ex soldiers who would side with the terrorists because they would have felt we were occupying. and that isnt the image the generals wanted to convey to the IRaqi peoples.

Even the liberal war critics state that many Iraqis think we are occupiers, and that was with reduced troop levels, just think if we had used a heavier hand, there would have surely been even more terrorists to fight.

Now, I know you wont respond to this with a coherent thought, but merely with unsubstantiated opinion or you will ignore it. Same with ORCA.

Luv you don't have what it takes to debate here.

I am talking tactics and proper use of personnel and weaponry, your talking troop levels, they have nothing to do with one another. Read closer next time.

In fact you do sound like one of these whiney libs who care more about public opinion than actually winning the war. Who gives a shit what the Iraqi public thinks, they don't know up from down after 30 odd years of Sadaam.

OCA said:
Luv you don't have what it takes to debate here.

I am talking tactics and proper use of personnel and weaponry, your talking troop levels, they have nothing to do with one another. Read closer next time.

In fact you do sound like one of these whiney libs who care more about public opinion than actually winning the war. Who gives a shit what the Iraqi public thinks, they don't know up from down after 30 odd years of Sadaam.
Actuallly, he's an excellent debater. I can't believe you're willing to downtalk the obvious successes in Iraq just to get at Bush. That's pretty bad, man. What's up yours? Your constitution party is a sophomoric joke.

rtwngAvngr said:
Actuallly, he's an excellent debater. I can't believe you're willing to downtalk the obvious successes in Iraq just to get at Bush. That's pretty bad, man. What's up yours? Your constitution party is a sophomoric joke.

Hey its party line boy in to defend his boyfriend. Tell me, what are the obvious successes in Iraq? Hint: anybody can have an election, only difference is they don't lose military personnel in the process and usually have a defined winner within a couple of days. Face it man, tacticly(sp?) speaking we shit the bed in Iraq.

Hey the constitution hasn't even had a chance to put anything in action so your argument is a strawman, but really I want to know, do the Republicans offer you a reach around at the same time?

Anyway, he, she or it can't debate their way out of a bag of dogshit.

OCA said:
Hey its party line boy in to defend his boyfriend. Tell me, what are the obvious successes in Iraq? Hint: anybody can have an election, only difference is they don't lose military personnel in the process and usually have a defined winner within a couple of days. Face it man, tacticly(sp?) speaking we shit the bed in Iraq.

Hey the constitution hasn't even had a chance to put anything in action so your argument is a strawman, but really I want to know, do the Republicans offer you a reach around at the same time?

Read any or all of these lists at http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/iraq/part5.html
10 Ways the Liberation of Iraq Supports the War on Terror
10 Signs of Better Security
10 Signs of Better Infrastructure and Basic Services
10 Signs of Democracy
10 Improvements in the Lives of Iraqi Children
10 Signs of Economic Renewal
10 Examples of International Support for the Renewal of Iraq
10 Signs of Cultural Rebirth
10 Steps to Improve the Lives of Iraqi Women
10 Voices of Liberation

And LuvRPGurl is an excellent debater. Why are you so quick to the ad hominem attack. He's been bashing libs quite effectively. And also a few deranged, attention-seeking cons.

rtwngAvngr said:
Read any or all of these lists at http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/iraq/part5.html
10 Ways the Liberation of Iraq Supports the War on Terror
10 Signs of Better Security
10 Signs of Better Infrastructure and Basic Services
10 Signs of Democracy
10 Improvements in the Lives of Iraqi Children
10 Signs of Economic Renewal
10 Examples of International Support for the Renewal of Iraq
10 Signs of Cultural Rebirth
10 Steps to Improve the Lives of Iraqi Women
10 Voices of Liberation

And LuvRPGurl is an excellent debater. Why are you so quick to the ad hominem attack. He's been bashing libs quite effectively. And also a few deranged, attention-seeking cons.

I didn't realize you were so quick to believe propoganda.

Funny I have Luv in the deranged, attention seeking Con, oops I mean moderate category.

This isn't freakin Sesame Street here, let Luv buck up and address the heat seekers i'm delivering.

OCA said:

Funny I have Luv in the deranged, attention seeking Con, oops I mean moderate category.

This isn't freakin Sesame Street here, let Luv buck up and address the heat seekers i'm delivering.

Yeah. That's right. Will you be attending Camp Casey this summer?

archangel said:
however on your closing note...as I expected...CNN Generals...so I will take my adooo(pun) and check out the SciFi and History Channels...this is a loosing propositition debating with one who just takes the party line without a single individual thought g'night to ya! :blah2: :bye1:

CNN is radio? or do you have reading comprehension problems?

Oh, the old, I cant attack your logic, so I will just claim you dont have an original thought going trick eh? Hmmm, seems like we just heard that recentlly.

OCA said:
Sure you have, care to mention any of these general's names Psycho?

You listen to a Turk, says it all right there.

I guess though fighting the war with 20 person patrols that are highly ineffective, the fact that we lose 1 or two a day even though major combat operations are supposedly over and the FACT that the insurgency grows stronger everyday proves your point, right?

No, Im not gonna bother taking the time to look up the generals names, its a waste of time with someone like you. I have better things to do. If I do come across it though, I will stuff it in your face.

Yea, just like all peoples and races, some Turks are pretty good moral people and some highly intelligent. But you do belong with WJ, says it all, racists and all. Go watch American History X, you will see how they are pullling you around by the nose ring.

Im not an armchair general, unlike you. I dont know the answers, but from your line of, errr, lack of logic on other issues, I wouldnt trust you roasting my marshmellows.

OCA said:
You don't really want to start a flame war with me do you? I never bitched and I never ran, ever.!
Baloney. You gave me a warning, as a MODDIE, and I responded by posting the rules, and copy and paste your attacks on me, and asked you to show some I had done to you previously to the ones I showed you flamed me with. You hadnt responded for several weeks, so I assumed it was never gonna happen.

OCA said:
In fact I never flamed you from the very beginning way back when, it was you who in fact decided to roll in the mud(like most mods and libs).!
Ha! I posted the flames you threw my way, and then you cried like a whimpering little baby when I threw them back, then you gave me a moddie warning.
Yea, well, someone arguing on your side of this issue, just called me a conservative, toeing the party line, can you guys make up your minds??
Im a lib?? hahahhahahha, Im gonna show all the people who know me and come by that accusation. They will get a real belly laugh out of that one. Now I know your touch with reality is dubious at best.

OCA said:
If you don't think you are a mod you need to review your posts, I mean you claim to not be one but accept moderation as if its supposed to be ineveitable so what else are we supposed to think. !
What the hell are you talking about,? When did I ever say or intimate that I think Im a mod, Absurd, of course Im not a moddie. Your statement doesnt make any sense.

OCA said:
Sounds almost like battered woman syndrome to me..."oficer he hits me but I still love him" LMFAO!

Yea, you must be real familiar with that noise, you still beating your wife?

OCA said:
Are you this dumb or just playing? There is no bill that has passed congress allowing drilling in ANWR. Everything has been blocked or they allow only tests, fucking tests, like we don't already know there is oil there.

God bless the Republican controlled congress.

You do realize that congress means both the senate and house or Reps?
It did, as has been stated here, numerously, passed the house.

OCA said:
How old are you, 16?

Your ignorance of history and its effects on today's events are astounding, Hillary.

You have a deep seated psychological need to start every post with a personal insult?

OCA said:
Again an absolute showing of historical ignorance, amazing!

Explain please how Israel's existence benefits us directly.

You need to take basic logic classes.
I never stated that Israels existence directly benefits us

OCA said:
Hey its party line boy in to defend his boyfriend..

I sense jealousy on your part. :)

OCA said:
Tell me, what are the obvious successes in Iraq? Hint: anybody can have an election,.
Absolute total unequivicable BULLSHIT. Im not even gonna bother with that one except to say, many IRaqis were publically thanking America and PRESIDENT Bush. If it would have been so easy, why didnt it occur before? why didnt Clinton pull it off? His administration made it official policy for regime change in 987.

OCA said:
only difference is they don't lose military personnel in the process and usually have a defined winner within a couple of days. Face it man, tacticly(sp?) speaking we shit the bed in Iraq..
Oh, you mean like our revolutionary war? Or Mexicos? ahh, the list goes on and on, but hey, general orca could have put in strategy in all those wars for independence and not lost a single soldier.

Your arm must be getting stiff general orca. Your pessimism and negativity are duly noted. I hope you have your anti depressants handy at all times, we wouldnt want suicides, even if they are radical wackos.

OCA said:
Hey the constitution hasn't even had a chance to put anything in action so your argument is a strawman,.
But yet, there it is.

OCA said:
but really I want to know, do the Republicans offer you a reach around at the same time?

calling yourself a bag of dogshit???? :):):)

Delusional people often repeat that line.

OCA said:

Heat seekers?? BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I dont even have to put on gloves to handle those.
WHen I run into someone who is a good debater, they FORCE me to go surfing the net for lots of info to show them wrong, with you, so far, a bag of pretzels and a soda is all I have needed.

So, you consider moderates as deranged attention seekers? Nuff said.

And to even consider Im a moderate is ludicrous, you obviously no nothing about me. Because I say its necessary to govern from the middle to win the presidental election, doesnt mean I LIKE it, WANT it, or that Im a moderate.
It just means that I accept it as a fact of life, SOmething your whiney little ass fails to do.

Now, lets go over this again. Basic logic, ok?

If one states how something works, it doesnt mean he supports it.
EX: I could explain how income taxes work, but I dont support income taxation in the slightest. Opps, is that moderate? me thinks not, hahah
bwahhahahahhahahah

Thank you to all three of you; this has been highly entertaining :) I'm going to start taking bets on how long until someone gets banned. Any action?

LuvRPgrl said:
Yea, you must be real familiar with that noise, you still beating your wife?

I knew it would only be a matter of time before you crossed the line in your maniacal rantings. Don't make the mistake of bringing any member of my family into a thread again or you will be gone and you won't find much sympathy from anyone here on the subject. Consider this your final warning.

As for the rest of the crap you posted....well its just crap and i've already refuted each one in previous posts in one way or another. The fact that you will not hold Bush responsible for running as a conservative but governing as a moderate makes you a moderate by association, or better put by your willingness to forgive. Your just pissed that I outed you.

You can say shit about not naming generals(well because you just pulled it out of your ass) and all this other crap about things being a fact of life but the fact that you don't rail about these injustices speaks volumes about you.

Oh yeah and i'm a racist, keep making that accusation and then peruse my almost 6,000 posts and see what you find, in the meantime the board will laugh at you.

Oh and the flaming, I never flamed you in anyway from the beginning, well that is unless your definition of flaming is as vague as your politics. You will have no doubt if I flame you and no recourse as well.

He have fun with Rush errrr RWA as your buddy, I whipped his ass several times long ago.

Forum List

Back