President Bloomberg?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
The United States is in one of the world's toughest economic recessions right now... if only Bloomberg had run, he would be trouncing McCain AND Obama in the polls. He not only has shown real leadership over the past 6 years as mayor of New York City, a home to 8 million people (more than 8x the population of Alaska), but Bloomberg has steered us through three economic recessions... the internet bubble, 9/11 and the Wall Street crisis. He started his own multi-billion dollar company from scratch and doesn't play politics with either side. He would be the perfect 3rd party candidate, he wouldn't accept donations because he's rich enough to finance his own campaign, and he would steer this country through the worst recession since the great depression.

psst. He's a Jew. In case you don't remember, picking a jewish running mate cost Gore the Whitehouse. The dumbass thought it would help him win Florida but instead only cost him his home state.

psst. He's a Jew. In case you don't remember, picking a jewish running mate cost Gore the Whitehouse. The dumbass thought it would help him win Florida but instead only cost him his home state.

First of all, I'm a Jew, so if you got a problem with Jews, please let me know. Second of all, Bloomberg wouldn't win the states stupid enough to vote against someone because of their religion. Jesus was a Jew. In fact, he was a Rabbi. He never sought to create a new religion, only his "followers" did. Voting against Jews makes you anti-Christian.

bloomberg should be the next treasurer
Guliani next attorney general

Agree on both counts, but Bloomberg is running for a 3rd term as mayor of NYC. Guiliani, while a hero for 9/11, is one of the most contorversial figures in American history. He's got baggage with him. Anyone remember Bernard Kerik? I still believe that cost Guiliani the election.

First of all, I'm a Jew, so if you got a problem with Jews, please let me know. Second of all, Bloomberg wouldn't win the states stupid enough to vote against someone because of their religion. Jesus was a Jew. In fact, he was a Rabbi. He never sought to create a new religion, only his "followers" did. Voting against Jews makes you anti-Christian.

I don't have a problem with Jews, but even if I did, what are you gonna do about it? But regardless, his jewness makes him unelectable in a presidential race IMO. You're welcome to disagree.

OO TOUGH GUY...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Didn't they say JFK being roman catholic would be a problem too?

Agree on both counts, but Bloomberg is running for a 3rd term as mayor of NYC. Guiliani, while a hero for 9/11, is one of the most contorversial figures in American history. He's got baggage with him. Anyone remember Bernard Kerik? I still believe that cost Guiliani the election.

I love Rudy, but I can't ever see him being President. 9/11 him did escalate his political carreer, but I might collapse if you tell me a catholic from Brooklyn has a chance at ever being President lol.

:rofl:

Hey, he's the one who said "if you have a problem, let me know!" :D

As for JFK, it was a problem. However, the mob stuffing ballot boxes was more than an adequate enough solution. :D

I don't have a problem with Jews, but even if I did, what are you gonna do about it? But regardless, his jewness makes him unelectable in a presidential race IMO. You're welcome to disagree.

First of all, Al Gore won the election in 2000. The place where the votes for Gore's running-mate, Lieberman, in South Florida were thrown away. Second of all, only red states in the bible belt vote aginast Jews. The rest of the country has actually evolved past those idiotic red neck morons. They still believe the South will rise again. I hope it does, actually, I'm tired of my tax money being spent on those neanderthals. YEEE HAW! Fucking idiots.

First of all, Al Gore won the election in 2000. The place where the votes for Gore's running-mate, Lieberman, in South Florida were thrown away. Second of all, only red states in the bible belt vote aginast Jews. The rest of the country has actually evolved past those idiotic red neck morons. They still believe the South will rise again. I hope it does, actually, I'm tired of my tax money being spent on those neanderthals. YEEE HAW! Fucking idiots.

I don't disagree. Unfortunately, their votes still count. :cool:

Bloomberg :confused: Ain't gonna happen, so why get into heated discussions about it? :lol:

When :D Obama wins he mentioned Warren Buffett - as Sec. Of Treasury. A good choice? Yes. But would it ever happen? (Religion: Agnostic)

In the second debate ....

Brokaw: All right. Sen. McCain -- Sen. Obama, who do you have in mind for treasury secretary?

Obama: Well, Warren would be a pretty good choice -- Warren Buffett, and I'm pleased to have his support. But there are other folks out there. The key is making sure that the next treasury secretary understands that it's not enough just to help those at the top.

Prosperity is not just going to trickle down. We've got to help the middle class.

And we've -- you know, Sen. McCain and I have some fundamental disagreements on the economy, starting with Sen. McCain's statement earlier that he thought the fundamentals of the economy were sound.

Part of the problem here is that for many of you, wages and incomes have flat-lined. For many of you, it is getting harder and harder to save, harder and harder to retire.

And that's why, for example, on tax policy, what I want to do is provide a middle class tax cut to 95 percent of working Americans, those who are working two jobs, people who are not spending enough time with their kids, because they are struggling to make ends meet.

Sen. McCain is right that we've got to stabilize housing prices. But underlying that is loss of jobs and loss of income. That's something that the next treasury secretary is going to have to work on.
Transcript of second McCain, Obama debate - CNN.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back