President Bill Clinton: Reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban Now

68626488_2120450918252171_8788067270225035264_n.jpg

Fuck that child molester/rapist... May him and his fucking Hildabeast burn in hell...
Lol
Child molester? You creeps willinvent anything.

He was good freinds with epstein and visisted his island without his secret service protection numerous times.......it wasn't to play golf.
What a pity you can't prove he went to that island multiple times without secret service.

But you do have a very fanciful imagination, so there's that.

It was proven, dipshit....flight logs.....and he had to sign papers to leave the Secret Service behind...you can't just say "hey dudes, wait here while I rape some underage girls...."
Dumbfuck, not one single flight log showed he went to that island. If you didn't make shit up, you'd have nothing at all to post.
Lol
You think slick Willy could resist a place called sex island with children?
Best joke I’ve heard all week… Now shut the fuck up bedwetter

What a pity you can't prove he went to that island multiple times without secret service.

But you do have a very fanciful imagination, so there's that.

It was proven, dipshit....flight logs.....and he had to sign papers to leave the Secret Service behind...you can't just say "hey dudes, wait here while I rape some underage girls...."
Dumbfuck, not one single flight log showed he went to that island. If you didn't make shit up, you'd have nothing at all to post.

Moron...

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

Former President Bill Clinton claimed that he took four trips, accompanied by the Secret Service, on billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" private airplane, but flight manifests reveal at least six separate journeys, two of which were without Secret Service agents.

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei.

The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.
======
Another divergence from Clinton's account is that the manifests show no Secret Service agents were present for one of the former president's Africa trips with Epstein.

The discrepancies between Clinton's claims and the flight manifests draw the former president deeper into the Epstein scandal. Epstein has also been associated with Prince Andrew and President Trump, a fellow resident of Palm Beach, Florida. Trump reportedly flew with Epstein and in 2002 described him as a "terrific guy," adding: "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Dumbfuck, thanks for proving me right.

:dance:

From your own link...

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.

... so where did Clinton go on Epstein's plane without his secret service?
  • Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand
... where didn't Clinton go on Epstein's plane?
  • Epstein's island
... who's the imbecile who thinks Clinton went to that island but then posts a link proving he didn't?

He was good freinds with epstein and visisted his island without his secret service protection numerous times.......it wasn't to play golf.
[emphasis added to highlight your bullshit]

Dipshit.........epstein had those girls on his plane...you moron.......bill can rape on a plane as easily as he can rape in a hotel room, a limo, or anywhere else......

You said there was no proof he went to the island without Secret Service...I showed you he flew all over the place with epstein without Secret Service..... are you saying he couldn't rape under age girls in these countries?

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand
Are you really this fucking stupid?

And what part of that story says he didn't also go to the island without Secret Service? Or when he was on the island that he didn't ditch his Secret Service....

Again, are you really this fucking stupid?
"I showed you he flew all over the place with epstein without Secret Service....."

LOLOL

What you didn't show was what you falsely claimed...

"And what part of that story says he didn't also go to the island without Secret Service?"

Dumbfuck, it's not my job to prove a negative because you're dumb enough to link an article that doesn't even mention Epstein's island. :eusa_doh:

Either you can prove what you say or you're lying.

You proved you were lying. Thanks for tryin' though. What do you want now? A participation trophy?

Moron...

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

Former President Bill Clinton claimed that he took four trips, accompanied by the Secret Service, on billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" private airplane, but flight manifests reveal at least six separate journeys, two of which were without Secret Service agents.

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei.

The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.
======
Another divergence from Clinton's account is that the manifests show no Secret Service agents were present for one of the former president's Africa trips with Epstein.

The discrepancies between Clinton's claims and the flight manifests draw the former president deeper into the Epstein scandal. Epstein has also been associated with Prince Andrew and President Trump, a fellow resident of Palm Beach, Florida. Trump reportedly flew with Epstein and in 2002 described him as a "terrific guy," adding: "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

From your own link...

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand
  • Epstein's island
... who's the imbecile who thinks Clinton went to that island but then posts a link proving he didn't?

Dipshit.........epstein had those girls on his plane...you moron.......bill can rape on a plane as easily as he can rape in a hotel room, a limo, or anywhere else......

You said there was no proof he went to the island without Secret Service...I showed you he flew all over the place with epstein without Secret Service..... are you saying he couldn't rape under age girls in these countries?

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand

And what part of that story says he didn't also go to the island without Secret Service? Or when he was on the island that he didn't ditch his Secret Service....

"I showed you he flew all over the place with epstein without Secret Service....."

LOLOL

"And what part of that story says he didn't also go to the island without Secret Service?"

Dumbfuck, it's not my job to prove a negative because you're dumb enough to link an article that doesn't even mention Epstein's island. :eusa_doh:

You proved you were lying. Thanks for tryin' though. What do you want now? A participation trophy?

No COWARD, you proved you can't dispute that Slick Willy went to that island without his secret service detail. That's been common knowledge among those of us that can read for years now. You've been saying Trump supporters have to prove a negative for years so you better get cracking here coward. Chop chop boy. By the way, you've been LYING about Russia for years. Prove your crap or STFU. You don't even get a participation trophy.

Moron...

======

From your own link...

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand
  • Epstein's island

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand

LOLOL

No COWARD, you proved you can't dispute that Slick Willy went to that island without his secret service detail. That's been common knowledge among those of us that can read for years now. You've been saying Trump supporters have to prove a negative for years so you better get cracking here coward. Chop chop boy. By the way, you've been LYING about Russia for years. Prove your crap or STFU. You don't even get a participation trophy.
LOLOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at, but there's been no evidence presented at all that Clinton went to that island without secret service. You saying it sans evidence only proves you're demented. :cuckoo:

Moron...

======

From your own link...

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand
  • Epstein's island

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand

LOLOL

LOLOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at, but there's been no evidence presented at all that Clinton went to that island without secret service. You saying it sans evidence only proves you're demented. :cuckoo:

Hey COWARD, this was all proven YEARS ago. Your utter stupidity and ignorance is not our problem. You claiming this never happened with NO evidence shows your utter stupidity.:21::290968001256257790-final:

From your own link...

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand
  • Epstein's island

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand

LOLOL

LOLOL

Hey COWARD, this was all proven YEARS ago. Your utter stupidity and ignorance is not our problem. You claiming this never happened with NO evidence shows your utter stupidity.:21::290968001256257790-final:
LOLOL

You can't prove it now, just have fucking crazed are you to think it was proved years ago? :cuckoo:

Slick Willy lost his Democrat controlled House and almost lost the Senate because of that stupid AWB bill.

Of course that was a good thing because then Newt and the Republicans came in and saved his sorry ass for the economic destruction that would have been caused by his dumbass tax increase.

Bill Clinton is NOT our president, Trump is.

With regards to Clinton's being, what we need to investigate is whether he molested under-aged girls.

• Africa
  • Brunei
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Thailand

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You can't prove it now, just have fucking crazed are you to think it was proved years ago? :cuckoo:

Some of us are educated enough to have read things years ago. Unlike yellow COWARDS like you. Surely if you're so confident he wasn't there, you can show us where exactly he was on those days in question right? Should be easy shouldn't it? Run along COWARD. You lose again.

As for the AR ban, if Clinton is so concerned about it, then why were sunset clauses put into it to begin with. The fault again goes to the Dems.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Some of us are educated enough to have read things years ago. Unlike yellow COWARDS like you. Surely if you're so confident he wasn't there, you can show us where exactly he was on those days in question right? Should be easy shouldn't it? Run along COWARD. You lose again.
LOLOLOL

Don't just say it -- prove it.

Oh, wait ... you can't. Otherwise you would have.

He is right. Our worst mass shootings used the very weapons that should have been banned.

Except for Virginia Tech....32 killed with 2 pistols...

Luby's cafe...24 killed, 2 pistols....

Russian Polytechnic school shooting..... no rifle.....5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun...20 killed 40 injured...

Rental Truck, Nice, France, 86 killed, 435 injured.
The majority and our very worst used semi auto rifles with large capacity magazines. That’s a fact! Bill Clinton was so right.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Every weekend in Democrat controlled Chicago with the most stringent gun control laws in the country there are the equivalent deaths of a mass shooting. That is week after week after week.

Those shootings are usually done with cheap stolen illegal pistols where only a few shots are fired.

It is amazing out dumb you Moon Bat idiots are. You never get anything right, do you?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

I don't do work for lazy COWARDS. So where was Slick Willy on those days in question since you claim he wasn't on the island? Oh wait, you can't prove any of your BS. Big surprise there.:21:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

I don't do work for lazy COWARDS. So where was Slick Willy on those days in question since you claim he wasn't on the island? Oh wait, you can't prove any of your BS. Big surprise there.:21:
LOLOL

Those who can, do -- losers like you try to bluff your way out of not being able to do.

Forum List

Back