President Biden Has Indeed United This Country.

During his campaign in 2020, then candidate Joe Biden promised to be the "Great Uniter." His inaugural theme was “America United,” in which he laid out his plan to “unify the nation.” His campaign website contained a statement which read “My fellow Americans, The people of this nation have spoken. They have delivered us a clear victory. A convincing victory. A victory for ‘We the People.’” Biden continued, “I pledge to be a President who seeks not to divide, but to unify. Who doesn’t see Red and Blue states, but a United States. … I sought this office to restore the soul of America. … To … unite us here at home.”

Two years later, he has accomplished exactly what he promised: We are one country united in our shared misery of runaway inflation, high gas and energy prices, leaking retirement accounts, high food prices, sporadic shortages, supply line disruptions, rampant violent crime and drug use, millions of illegal swarming across the border, and a world inching ever closer to nuclear war.

We share these things equally, regardless of one's political, economic, cultural, religious, or ethnic status. We are one people united under the same circumstances, sharing the same affliction of a government whose leaders promised that they would bring us all together.

And they did.
Now that was smartly written or laid out... Even though we battle against evil spirit's dwelling deep inside of those who seek to destroy everything they can, yes one thing is very clear, and that is that for the moment an equal amount of misery has encapsulated all of the working class into the misery right on down to the new generation that is lost big time because of what they are seeing right above them.

Really gives no incentives for the up and coming working class, when government is disrespecting the working class that is holding the reins currently. Then these idiot's wonder why no one wants to work anymore.

Now that was smartly written or laid out... Even though we battle against evil spirit's dwelling deep inside of those who seek to destroy everything they can, yes one thing is very clear, and that is that for the moment an equal amount of misery has encapsulated all of the working class into the misery right on down to the new generation that is lost big time because of what they are seeing right above them.

Really gives no incentives for the up and coming working class, when government is disrespecting the working class that is holding the reins currently. Then these idiot's wonder why no one wants to work anymore.

Thanks, bro. I must have been sober when I wrote that. :04:

Forum List

Back