President Bachmann & VP Ron Paul???

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
As wobbly as the Obama's administrations poll ratings are I can see a Bachmann presidency & her picking Ron Paul as her VP. The Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll has only 24% of the constituency believing that America is heading in the right direction as of a June 30th poll. The Obama administration seems to me to be hopelessly trapped on the ropes & heading for a KO.
With this low of an approval rating regarding the direction America is heading, I can actually see congresswoman Bachmann taking out Obama. Michele Bachmann just has a lot of support & not just the Tea party support. I really think she will ax Romney for the GOP #1 contender as Romney has to many doublespeaks to contend with regarding his past career. If so, I just can't see the Obama administration going the distance against Bachmann without first pulling off a financial/economic miracle.
How do you see it?

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Not a clue what brand name the RNC masters will run against brand-name Obama.

Just going by brand-name recognition, Ron Paul looks more like presidential candidate to me than Bachman.

Until recently I'd never hear of the brand Backman.

Based on what little I know of her, she's got everything the know-nothing wing of the GOP could want, though.

There are three branches of government responsible for the path the nation is on, and there are millions of citizens who vote and millions who don't who select these legislatures and our president. If America were truly honest with itself, on a personal responsibility level, we would go look in a mirror at a nation where money, greed, and self interest control all. And when Obama calls out the legislative branch for its irresponsible lack of action that has got us to this point, you whiners whine even more. Obama is one person and while I fault him for not speaking up to the plutocratic clowns who run congress, someone placed them there, and someone shares their useless values.

"A final word on politics. As in economics nothing is certain save the certainty that there will be firm prediction by those who do not know. It is possible that in some election, near or far, a presidential candidate will emerge in the United States determined to draw into the campaign those not now impelled to vote. Conceivably those so attracted - those who are not threatened by higher taxes and who are encouraged by the vision of a new governing community committed to the rescue of the cities and the impacted underclass - could outnumber those lost because of the resulting invasion of contentment. If this happens the effort would succeed." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Culture of Contentment'

Last edited:
There are three branches of government responsible for the path the nation is on, and there are millions of citizens who vote and millions who don't who select these legislatures and our president. If America were truly honest with itself, on a personal responsibility level, we would go look in a mirror at a nation where money, greed, and self interest control all. And when Obama calls out the legislative branch for its irresponsible lack of action that has got us to this point, you whiners whine even more. Obama is one person and while I fault him for not speaking up to the plutocratic clowns who run congress, someone placed them there, and someone shares their useless values.

"A final word on politics. As in economics nothing is certain save the certainty that there will be firm prediction by those who do not know. It is possible that in some election, near or far, a presidential candidate will emerge in the United States determined to draw into the campaign those not now impelled to vote. Conceivably those so attracted - those who are not threatened by higher taxes and who are encouraged by the vision of a new governing community committed to the rescue of the cities and the impacted underclass - could outnumber those lost because of the resulting invasion of contentment. If this happens the effort would succeed." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Culture of Contentment'

I love JKG, but that is never going to happen.

Not , at least, until things are so obviously bad that no amount of propaganda can be enough to convince people that their NEIGHBORS are the problem.

Until the American people hold their LEADERS (in government and in business) responsible, no progress can be expected in making this formerly great nation great again.

As wobbly as the Obama's administrations poll ratings are I can see a Bachmann presidency & her picking Ron Paul as her VP. The Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll has only 24% of the constituency believing that America is heading in the right direction as of a June 30th poll. The Obama administration seems to me to be hopelessly trapped on the ropes & heading for a KO.
With this low of an approval rating regarding the direction America is heading, I can actually see congresswoman Bachmann taking out Obama. Michele Bachmann just has a lot of support & not just the Tea party support. I really think she will ax Romney for the GOP #1 contender as Romney has to many doublespeaks to contend with regarding his past career. If so, I just can't see the Obama administration going the distance against Bachmann without first pulling off a financial/economic miracle.
How do you see it?

Well BoBo, if Casey Anthony was found not guilty, anything is possible..

I'll never say never again.

How do you see it?

Bachmann wouldn't pick Ron Paul and Ron Paul wouldn't accept if she did.

She has some appeal, so does Paul. Neither will be president. I agree they would not be on the same ticket.

I see nobody with any chance who I like.

Forum List

Back