Senate cancels 4th of July

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Senate Bends To Obama And Cancels July 4th Vacation

This is the funny part right here:
The decision comes one day after President Barack Obama publicly chastised Congress for taking too many vacations instead of negotiating an agreement to raise the $14.3 trillion debt limit before the government defaults on August 2.

Where was Obama when the Dems had the majority in the house and senate and failed to pass a budget and kicked the can down the road onto the GOP? Where was the chastising then? It was nowhere to be found, it's Obama doing what he does best, stirring shit, the ultimate community agitator. I hope he still has job security on the streets of Chicago, he's gonna need it here real soon.
And he is the last human being on earth who should lecture people about taking too many vacations while there is more important things to tend to.

Last edited:
"They're in one week, they're out one week," Obama said during a nationally televised press conference yesterday. "And then they're saying, Obama has got to step in. You need to be here. I’ve been here. I’ve been doing Afghanistan and bin Laden and the Greek crisis. You stay here. Let’s get it done."

Did he seriously say that in those words??:eusa_eh: :lol:

Oh, and I see that while he's not headed off for another vacation, he is for another fundraiser.

Forum List

Back