President Ahmadinejad

That's what the conference was about. To discuss the various issues related to the so called holocaust and seperate fact from fiction. So that it can be viewed from an objective historical stand point.

What's wrong with that?

Bzzzt. Wrong. It was to deny the Holocaust ever happened. Do you like being purposefully obtuse, or are you just that damned dumb?

Bzzzt. Wrong. It was to deny the Holocaust ever happened. Do you like being purposefully obtuse, or are you just that damned dumb?
Those who believe totally in the holocaust start from a pro-holocaust position.

Whereas, those who deny the the holocaust come from a non-belief position.

Hopefully, between the two positions, the real truth about the event know as the holocaust will be known.

Hopefully, between the two positions, the real truth about the event know as the holocaust will be known.

The truth is known, and antisemitic propaganda won't change that.

Last edited:
David, there's a great thread in "Conspiracy Theories" right now with a discussion about Isreal and Iran. Could you do me a favor and take this argument there, where the topic is actually related to it?

I'd like to talk about Iran's decision to switch to gold here, which has nothing to do with Israel.

Welp, guess this thread got hijacked. Sorry, Paul. :(

Technically, he is correct. If a homosexual is discovered in Iran. They are processed through an effective legal systen that cures their disorder.

Photo of a decapitation in progress edited out

THE CURE

A little Ahmadinejad worship in a Current Events thread led to the following conversation which had nothing to do with the thread's topic.
~Abelian Sea

President Ahmadinejad is one of the great leaders of the world.

He does what is best for his people.

No wonder the citizens of Iran admire him.

I only hope Obama meets this great man and learns what a real leader is like.

I think you are trying to bait certain people by saying things like this. His rhetoric is, quite frankly, a threat to Iran's survival.

People who believe in the law of gravity start from the pro-gravity position. Whereas, those who deny the law of gravity come from a non-belief position. Hopefully, between the positions, the real truth about the theory known as gravity will be known.

Iran is ripe for a revolution, folks.

The educated people of Iran (and there are a hell of a lot of them) are sick of being ruled over by religous fanatics.

If the price of oil keep dropping so too does the power of the curent regime.

There is no reason on earth that the USA and Iran should be at each other's throats.

Originally Posted by Sunni Man
--------------------------------------------------------
Technically, he is correct. If a homosexual is discovered in Iran. They are processed through an effective legal systen that cures their disorder.
--------------------------------------------------------

Photo of a decapitation in progress edited out

THE CURE

It was a picture of a man on his knees giving head...

Iran is ripe for a revolution, folks.

The educated people of Iran (and there are a hell of a lot of them) are sick of being ruled over by religous fanatics.

If the price of oil keep dropping so too does the power of the curent regime.

There is no reason on earth that the USA and Iran should be at each other's throats.
yes, i do believe Iran IS ripe for revolution
will be interesting to see what happens in the near future

Encouraging the people of Iran to change their own regime through revolution was always the best option, I thought.

It's their country, let THEM handle it and incur the expenses.

They have a vested interest, afterall.

Encouraging the people of Iran to change their own regime through revolution was always the best option, I thought.

It's their country, let THEM handle it and incur the expenses.

They have a vested interest, afterall.
if they asked for assistance, such as air support and weapons, i could support that

Those who deny factual evidence that is put before their faces come from a STUPID position.

Sorry sunni ... can't fix stupid. You're shit out of luck.

A little Ahmadinejad worship in a Current Events thread led to the following conversation which had nothing to do with the thread's topic.
~Abelian Sea

President Ahmadinejad is one of the great leaders of the world.

He does what is best for his people.

No wonder the citizens of Iran admire him.

I only hope Obama meets this great man and learns what a real leader is like.

I can assure you that Ahmedinejad will be of no importance within three months.

Forum List

Back