Prepare to hate me if you don't support RP.

22 year old Ron Paul fan......

Must be very popular with the ladies.......oh YEA!

Y'all so mad already. I haven't even started but it's clear people are already taking SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!

Mainstreamers are hilariously stupid.

By mentioning I'mma Ron Paul supporter and I'm young?

Oh right you older cooks who surf the internet hate young people who are into politics that you don't agree with. They must be hippie kids with debts up the wall from dropping out of college, AMIRITE?

Like I said mainstreamers are hilariously stupid.

Good luck everyone!

Y'all so mad already. I haven't even started but it's clear people are already taking SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!

But it is so fun..

Hey babe..

I'm 22, need a haircut, haven't showered in weeks
Let me tell ya bout Ron Paul

Oh right you older cooks who surf the internet hate young people who are into politics that you don't agree with. They must be hippie kids with debts up the wall from dropping out of college, AMIRITE?

Good luck everyone!

Older cooks? :cuckoo:

:lol:

Good luck everyone!

Oh your buttons are easy to push...this is going to be fun.:clap2:

Good luck everyone!

You only exhibit your immaturity.

Good luck everyone!

My body is ready bitch, come at me! D<

What's with rightwinger going back to girls nonstop? My dating life has little to do with my political view, but I'm guessing you're some kinda horny creeper sitting at his computer all day that's all you think since you don't get any. :lol:

How am I suppose to exhibit anything other than immaturity when 90% of the posts here are more immature than my baby cousins LMAO? I'm just having fun. Haters gonna hate.

SHOTS, FIRED BACK!

Last edited:

Good luck everyone!

What's with rightwinger going back to girls nonstop? My dating life has little to do with my political view, but I'm guessing you're some kinda horny creeper sitting at his computer all day that's all you think since you don't get any. :lol:

SHOTS, FIRED BACK!

I swear, there are no fucking secrets in this place!!:evil: Now hit me again, Pat.:D

But it is so fun..
Hey babe..

I'm 22, need a haircut, haven't showered in weeks
Let me tell ya bout Ron Paul

And when he turns out the lights, he's got to hand it to him ;)

(with thanks to jackson browne)

Last edited:

Good luck everyone!

How am I suppose to exhibit anything other than immaturity when 90% of the posts here are more immature than my baby cousins LMAO? I'm just having fun. Haters gonna hate.

SHOTS, FIRED BACK!

Look......there is nothing wrong with being a 22 year old Ron Paul supporter

At least you and your grandmother have something to talk about

Good luck everyone!

SHOTS, FIRED BACK!

Dude, your first post was reeking with immaturity.
Your one of the few posters who could galvanize the right and the left. We don't see it often on this board. :lol:

Make no mistake, you are the board chew toy for now. Again, welcome to the board.

Forum List

Back