Prepare to hate me if you don't support RP.

What kind of douche wants to be hated on day one?

damn

Have your mommy take away your computer until you mature into an adult.
Where did I write that I WANT to be hated exactly? If anyone's immature it's you, have a nice day. :eusa_hand:

I'm still here, I don't post non-stop, but I post occasionally...you know actually getting out and getting RP's name out is nice from time to time. :]

damn

Where did I write that I WANT to be hated exactly? If anyone's immature it's you, have a nice day. :eusa_hand:

I'm still here, I don't post non-stop, but I post occasionally...you know actually getting out and getting RP's name out is nice from time to time. :]

Really got off on the wrong foot didn't you?

Ron Paul would be ashamed of you

damn

Your mom would be ashamed of you for taking down to people like you don't shit on a toilet too. :<

I guess you don't wipe your ass so it's all good, that must make you feel superior in some way.

But clearly the bullshit's sticking to your asshole and you're carrying it around cuz I can smell it from a mile away.

Your mom would be ashamed of you for taking down to people like you don't shit on a toilet too. :<

I guess you don't wipe your ass so it's all good, that must make you feel superior in some way.

But clearly the bullshit's sticking to your asshole and you're carrying it around cuz I can smell it from a mile away.

Damn..

You do sound like a Ron Paul supporter

Damn..

You do sound like a Ron Paul supporter

Even the loopey Ron Paul doesn't sound that bad.

True, but I didn't expect it to be the noob getting under your collective skin and beating your asses.

Gerbil - 1

The field - 0

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I believe we're getting under his skin.:D

That's not what it looks like here. Is he showing signs of weakness in another thread somewhere? :D

I don't even know if he's posted in another thread...but he's clearly showed his buttons are easy to push. You're just having fun being the obstinate one.:tongue:

Anyone else giggling at the fact his name is gerbil??
He's a rodent....(like we don't have enough fucking rats running around this place already)

I just knew this was going to be a chew toy session. :lol:

True, but I didn't expect it to be the noob getting under your collective skin and beating your asses.

Gerbil - 1

The field - 0

You don't REALLY want to pretend that you believe the stupidity you just posted, do you?

Damn. You have been unusually transparent in the dishonesty department today.

I just knew this was going to be a chew toy session. :lol:

Gerbil - 1

The field - 0

You don't REALLY want to pretend that you believe the stupidity you just posted, do you?

Damn. You have been unusually transparent in the dishonesty department today.

Yeah, Mani is just being Mani. I was always told not to make fun of the ill equiped. :lol:

Forum List

Back