Prepare to hate me if you don't support RP.

I believe we're getting under his skin.:D

That's not what it looks like here. Is he showing signs of weakness in another thread somewhere? :D

I don't even know if he's posted in another thread...but he's clearly showed his buttons are easy to push. You're just having fun being the obstinate one.:tongue:

The amusing thing is that he's getting pwned and he doesn't even know it.

More projection from the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

That fact that you've all kept this thread going for 80+ posts means the noob kicked your asses.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

True, but I didn't expect it to be the noob getting under your collective skin and beating your asses.

Gerbil - 1

The field - 0

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

You don't REALLY want to pretend that you believe the stupidity you just posted, do you?

Damn. You have been unusually transparent in the dishonesty department today.

Yeah, Mani is just being Mani. I was always told not to make fun of the ill equiped. :lol:

maybe it's one of mani's socks? :dunno:

Jebril....dont pay any attention to all these old farts ....and all these Hacks here.....we have some fine upstanding posters here......wait till you meet them.....Rdean...... you will enjoy his Hilarious Banter.....TruthMatters.....the Truth like you have never seen it.....U.S.Army Retired....what a guy....wisdom personified....Kerry Won Ohio.....:lol: the Colorful Metaphors he comes up with.......learn Colors with Mr. Shamen.....how to survive off the Tit of the Third World with Douger......Chris will show you how to repeat a post 20 different ways to make it look different each time....hey we have all kinds here Fella.....enjoy yourself....

Jebril....dont pay any attention to all these old farts ....and all these Hacks here.....we have some fine upstanding posters here......wait till you meet them.....Rdean...... you will enjoy his Hilarious Banter.....TruthMatters.....the Truth like you have never seen it.....U.S.Army Retired....what a guy....wisdom personified....Kerry Won Ohio.....:lol: the Colorful Metaphors he comes up with.......learn Colors with Mr. Shamen.....how to survive off the Tit of the Third World with Douger......Chris will show you how to repeat a post 20 different ways to make it look different each time....hey we have all kinds here Fella.....enjoy yourself....

Who you calling an old fart?? :lol:

Anyway, I'm not a fan of any politician, they are all fucking liars.

Who you calling an old fart?? :lol:

Anyway, I'm not a fan of any politician, they are all fucking liars.

if only the die hards on each side would be able to see this....

maybe it's one of mani's socks? :dunno:

Hmmm....hey jerbil, who gave you pos rep??

I gave him pos rep. :eusa_eh:

He deserves it....look at the entertaiment value. I think y'all should pos rep him like I did.
I have no problem with the young man....he is bold.

I agree. I think he will be a handful in the ME forum, but he's debatable.... :lol:

So, I'll pos rep him (when able) after reading this entire thread. Squeaky wheels get grease and often they stop squeaking and begin moving well.

Last edited:
Haha I missed reading these posts and you guys of course. :]

I really have no problem being put on blast, I expect it as a Ron Paul supporter cuz he doesn't fit in with what the mainstream has been repeating.

So I'm not too worried about people telling me that I need a shower or I'm a delusional hippy who needs to grow up. I've heard most of this before, haha. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday I tried coming but the site was down.

I really have no problem being put on blast, I expect it as a Ron Paul supporter cuz he doesn't fit in with what the mainstream has been repeating.

So I'm not too worried about people telling me that I need a shower or I'm a delusional hippy who needs to grow up. I've heard most of this before, haha. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday I tried coming but the site was down.

It was?? :eusa_eh:

As a liberal, there are issues I agree with Ron Paul on. And there are issues I don't agree with him on. Ron Paul's problems are a lack of support from conservatives on some issues.

Instead of describing the bath water, why don't you jump in?

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

How can anybody be passionately FOR any of the Bozo the Clown incompetents in Washington?

How can anybody be passionately FOR any of the Bozo the Clown incompetents in Washington?

Let's be fair now, Ron Paul is very politically different than the majority of politicians.

You can say that again. And he's a fast starter. Not the best finisher since he never gets past the first ring....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8X76NRiQLQ]Guns N' Roses - Dead Horse - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back