Pregnant Ghetto Fight at Chuck E. Cheese

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Less than 30 second video.

My goodness, what has this world come to?

You think these are homeschooled women?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1y3_bRvu_c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1y3_bRvu_c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PC - I just saw your signature for the first time.... That is so true! Most people who are liberal on certain things are so because they don't understand the whole issue... Once issues are understood they tend to become more conservative. I guess that's why liberals try to indoctrinate kids in schools.. because once they learn the truth there is no turning them back.

Love her or hate Coulter makes some good points.

Last edited:
Coulter makes very, very good points. She's abrasive, but that's her schtick. And she's abrasive all the time, to everybody. You don't see her schmoozing. I saw her speak at that journalism thing here a while back, and she was tough even then. And she says outright, it isn't her job to be "nice".

I like her.

PC - I just saw your signature for the first time.... That is so true! Most people who are liberal on certain things are so because they don't understand the whole issue... Once issues are understood they tend to become more conservative. I guess that's why liberals try to indoctrinate kids in schools.. because once they learn the truth there is no turning them back.
Love her or hate Coulter makes some good points.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I love her, but I agree with her more than I disagree.

Your last comment is so true, it sent a shiver down my spine. I'm trying to keep them away from those schools as much as possible! LOL!

Hey, I was a liberal in high school and in college. It was only after I started working and really finding out what life was really about did my views start changing.

I must be the exception then......traveling around the globe on a ship for 20 years made me more liberal than conservative.

But......I had more room to move, and was allowed to see and learn more things than most people here in the U.S.

I kinda think it's the opposite. Why? Simple......people are generally scared of things they don't understand, so, therefore, they are generally conservative when they first meet up with it, because they don't want to squander all their resources.

THAT is conservatism, and if you get more conservative as you get older, well....that just means that you've quit learning.

Me? I was a poster boy for recruiting for the last half of my career. Now? I'm a hippie that wears tie dye.

Like I said....guess I'm an exception to the (false) rules of KMAN.

There ya go. A lovely, enlightened and truly riveting post by the board retard.

"If you're a conservative you're stupid. Only liberals are smart."

This is why cons are idiots. How can his last statement be "so true" if you, by your idiotic admission, unindoctrinated yourself.

:cuckoo:

Because I was smart enough and strong enough to overcome my initial stupidity.

I must be the exception then......traveling around the globe on a ship for 20 years made me more liberal than conservative.

But......I had more room to move, and was allowed to see and learn more things than most people here in the U.S.

I kinda think it's the opposite. Why? Simple......people are generally scared of things they don't understand, so, therefore, they are generally conservative when they first meet up with it, because they don't want to squander all their resources.

THAT is conservatism, and if you get more conservative as you get older, well....that just means that you've quit learning.

Me? I was a poster boy for recruiting for the last half of my career. Now? I'm a hippie that wears tie dye.

Like I said....guess I'm an exception to the (false) rules of KMAN.

I'm saying this in all seriousness, and please don't take it as an insult. Could you be having a midlife crisis? Not that you look it. :eusa_angel:

PC is not really PC. :eusa_whistle:

Usually when someone calls you a bigot or a racist, they have nothing better to say and want to put an end to the conversation. Wingnuts do this all the time. Usually they are liberal wingnuts, but I've seen some conservative wingnuts who do this as well. I just put them on Ignore since they have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

I have personally seen fights like this at Chuck E. Cheese and the perps are always the same. That's why we don't go there anymore.

Well said.

As for Coulter, she is a button pusher, but, that doesn't mean that she doesn't make valid points along the way as well.

Forum List

Back