Pregnant Ghetto Fight at Chuck E. Cheese

LOL! Are there are a lot of pregnant women getting into fights in Long Island?

Long Island is full of the most cheesiest, guidoist, everything elseist idiots on the entire planet. You got the waitresses with the long, french manicure nails with more colors on their nails than in their hair.. with the thick Queens/Long Island accent who calls everyone "hon"... oy, I spent wayyyyy to much time there. When I settle down, it's going to be in Westchester or some place north of there. There is no way in HELL I'm ever going to live in LI. This is just another day for LI... nothing new at all. Pregnant chicks fighting in Chuck E Cheeses.... stabbings, pretend gangs... oy. I can't believe I used to be a part of that crap.

I must be the exception then......traveling around the globe on a ship for 20 years made me more liberal than conservative.

Working in inner city neighborhoods with violent offenders, all over the U.S., has made me an odd mix of conservative and liberal.

I don't tend to follow either conservative OR liberal dogma, but have found that the truth usually lies somewhere in between The ones who bother me are the dogma junkies, on either side of the aisle. People who just parrot something they've heard that sounds good, without really thinking it through on any kind of rational level.

I've found plenty of those in both parties.

Long Island is full of the most cheesiest, guidoist, everything elseist idiots on the entire planet. You got the waitresses with the long, french manicure nails with more colors on their nails than in their hair.. with the thick Queens/Long Island accent who calls everyone "hon"... oy, I spent wayyyyy to much time there. When I settle down, it's going to be in Westchester or some place north of there. There is no way in HELL I'm ever going to live in LI. This is just another day for LI... nothing new at all. Pregnant chicks fighting in Chuck E Cheeses.... stabbings, pretend gangs... oy. I can't believe I used to be a part of that crap.

bigot

I think you need to drop off some of your vanillaville gang members in Newark or Camden, and see how well they do.

Against my own people? That's like Bill Cosby calling out other black people and telling them to stop fucking around and then saying he's a bigot. Black men don't like it when other black men talk down to other black men. Do you wanna cut my nuts off, del?

Working in inner city neighborhoods with violent offenders, all over the U.S., has made me an odd mix of conservative and liberal.

I don't tend to follow either conservative OR liberal dogma, but have found that the truth usually lies somewhere in between The ones who bother me are the dogma junkies, on either side of the aisle. People who just parrot something they've heard that sounds good, without really thinking it through on any kind of rational level.

I've found plenty of those in both parties.

Ya know Pussy Squeaker (and I say that with much love), you're right.

Taoist philosophy, as well as Zen and Judaism teach people how to stay in the middle. The place where people generally get lost the most is when they find something that works well for THEM, but, because it works so well for them, they think that EVERYONE should follow the same ideal.

Trouble is, go too far in one direction or the other, you become unbalanced.

Next, ya start going on Jihad like the Islamic assholes.

And Christians ain't exempt. Might wanna check out "Jesus Camp" on YouTube sometime.

:rofl:

I don't hang out there if I can help it, but the people I know by family relations are boring as heck. They wanted the big house, big backyard, but what else do they have? Ok they got the better schools and $10K property taxes, but what else they do have...? No wonder those kids get into drugs and gangs. They have nothing else to do.

Awww. I'm touched. I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole, but I'm still touched.

If you haven't seen the movie Saved, it's a hoot.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out if I can.

BTW......ever see "Dogma"?

Probably one of the BEST religious movies EVER!

Please. One of my close friends serves on the gang unit of Newark PD. Your mayor is in total denial (not that this is a new thing).

I live in Brooklyn, not Newark. But I support their mayor... he's trying his best to clean up Newark.

I live in Brooklyn, not Newark. But I support their mayor... he's trying his best to clean up Newark.

yup, Cory Booker is a standup guy, way better then that crook Sharpe James..

A good documentary covering the race for mayor between Brooks and James is called Street Fight. Btw, James now resides in federal prison.

dammit video was moved...im always down to look at a fight at chuck e cheese...sports world..dave and busters..pretty much all the arcade places

Forum List

Back