Pregnancy Dreams

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
I've been having some strange dreams lately.
Last night, I was dreaming that this boy was kicking and moving a lot. I wake up to go pee and he is moving.
Other times, I dream of naked men or something strange growing where it shouldn't.

Last night, I was dreaming that this boy was kicking and moving a lot. I wake up to go pee and he is moving.
Other times, I dream of naked men or something strange growing where it shouldn't.
Switch of all your electronics devices. Ask to your brain sleep soundly and don't dream. Don't discuss your dream. If dream give you good feeling thanks to God and if dream give you bad feeling give the charity in the name of The God. Stay cool and calm. There are dream research is on around the world, I can hope that you are not on their list. You can search on internet about dream.com and mindcenter.com or mind science ext.

Never more connected to another person than when pregnant. Given how psychic phenomenae manifests among adults and other adults fairly often, it stands to resons the bond between a mother and child is gonna manifest as some cross-over thoughts and dreams. That the dreams are weird is due to the child's enviroment and perception is kinda weird. :)

Hate to speculate on why you're dreaming about naked men since I have those very dreams myself. :)

Forum List

Back