predominantly white crowd

Elvis, have you ever heard him say he didnt say it? I am not sure, but to use something ike this and them not say it is some kind of violation and I would not break the rules here.

Conhog admitted he said it...Yurt kind of admitted he said it. Dive con is the one who keeps asking for the link. Believe me, there are plenty of things people say in here they regret and I like to remind them of what they said. Is it a violation to QUOTE something someone said...literally cut and pasted?? Please let me know. I have seen many many others who did exactly what I did, quoting other memebers....Believe me, I will ask other moderaters as well. Thank you.
I would just like a link to see the context of the remark.

dante was defending remarks from someone about brown's daughters looking like like whores...i said that is inappropriate and children should be left out and he disagreed, so i made an opposite crude statement to get him to see how asinine such a statement is....even dante has never claimed i actually called them whores and he understood i said that to make a point...he quickly got the point

obama's daughters are certaintly not whores, and i would never condone anyone saying anything crude about them
crap, was that in a Dainty thread?

Just curious, did any news organization describe Sharptons rally as predominately Black?

Actually, most accounts I've read (e.g. CBS, BBC) omit any reference to racial majorities in either rally.

The "yahoo news" article in the OP appears to be the exception.

That would be a good thing. A better thing would have been had Sharpton called up Beck and worked out a combining of the two.

Beck didnt deal with anyone black who had opposing thoughts. He found one who is on his side(who is barely part of the MLK family) and Sharpton had MLK's son.

The one beck had is homophobic and an extreme pro lifer....I really really dont think MLK would agree with her.

Last edited:
have i ever said they didnt say them?
no

what i am asking and have asked is for you to LINK to them so they can be read IN CONTEXT

zona doesn't want to be honest and give a link so that we can all see the context...he would rather cry foul when breitbart takes comments out of context but then he believes it is perfectly acceptable to take other people's words completely out of context and LIE about what they really said

he is just a dishonest hack, i've tried to reason with him about it and there is no talking sense with him
you dont by any chance remember what thread that was in, do ya?

i had to search...but here is the post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2516422-post34.html

the thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ns-daughters-are-prostitutes.html#post2516366

Just curious, did any news organization describe Sharptons rally as predominately Black?

Actually, most accounts I've read (e.g. CBS, BBC) omit any reference to racial majorities in either rally.

That would be a good thing. A better thing would have been had Sharpton called up Beck and worked out a combining of the two.

why would he have done that?

zona doesn't want to be honest and give a link so that we can all see the context...he would rather cry foul when breitbart takes comments out of context but then he believes it is perfectly acceptable to take other people's words completely out of context and LIE about what they really said

he is just a dishonest hack, i've tried to reason with him about it and there is no talking sense with him
you dont by any chance remember what thread that was in, do ya?

i had to search...but here is the post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2516422-post34.html

the thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ns-daughters-are-prostitutes.html#post2516366

that makes Zona the dunce once again.

that makes Zona the dunce once again.

yep...i even talked to him about in pm and he still wouldn't budge, he gleefully claimed he would always leave my words up there to show the "real" yurt...

so now, i don't discuss anything in private with that dishonest hack...even xotoxi called him on it

i will say this, i could have used another method of making point

but i do not believe it is appropriate to joke about politicians children in that manner

Beck didnt deal with anyone black who had opposing thoughts. He found one who is on his side(who is barely part of the MLK family) and Sharpton had MLK's son.

The one beck had is homophobic and an extreme pro lifer....I really really dont think MLK would agree with her.
"Barely part of the MLK family"?

Well, at least you didn't say "She's not really black", although that would only have been a little lamer.

Why don't you just get it out of your system and call her a race traitor? Your attitude implies that's what you'd LOVE to do. You belittle her relation to her own family, act as if disliking homosexuality is a crime and that being opposed to abortion is a sign of insanity. I'm sure that if given power, you would find a proper fine, imprisonment or execution for those who thought that way.

And yet, we're the crazy ones. Mmmmmmkay. gotcha Zona.

"Barely part of the MLK family"?

Well, at least you didn't say "She's not really black", although that would only have been a little lamer.
It's just a very dark spray tan? ;) would that fly? :rolleyes: :razz:

Forum List

Back