Prednisone....thank God only 5 days.

I skipped the steroids this morning, I can't take another day like that.
So been at work for an hour and a half now and my hip is screaming....I can't win.
Pain pill here I come...sigh

Is it making you hungry, too? When I was caring for my mom she was on it for weeks at a time and she nearly killed me a few times. Big appetite, too. Glad it's helping, but I feel for you.

It made me hungry yesterday, but today my stomach feels like there is a rock in it...it also for some reason makes me feel like I need to keep taking deep breaths of air.
I am normally very tolerant and calm, but I am wound up tight now. I don't know how anyone can take this long term
The needing to take deep breaths means you're close to hyperventilating. Breathe into a paper lunch sack or something similar for a couple of minutes if you start feeling lightheaded or tingly.

Prednisone is a steroid and long term use may cause aggression and big appetite

some old timers swear by taking apple cider vinegar daily

Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis | How to Cure Arthritis with ACV
My Granny also swore by apple cider vinegar mixed with a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water. I have been drinking it every morning for years.
It's an old time remedy the Shakers had in their herbal books. Must work if its been around that long.

Prednisone is a steroid and long term use may cause aggression and big appetite

some old timers swear by taking apple cider vinegar daily

Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis | How to Cure Arthritis with ACV
My Granny also swore by apple cider vinegar mixed with a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water. I have been drinking it every morning for years.
It's an old time remedy the Shakers had in their herbal books. Must work if its been around that long.
I also put molasses on my oatmeal. I have iron deficiency and it's a good natural supplement.

Forum List

Back