Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

tell us once again what platform is the bitch running on??

25kr0bo.jpg

Republicans tried to pin Stephens on Obama in 2012. Didn't work, the public saw it as political partisan scapegoating by Republicans

Republicans just don't learn

Wrong. only partisan left wing loons don't hold obozo and the hildebeast responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi.

They LIED to you, winger. Wake TF up.

Most of America got over it shortly after it happened. We had seen much, much worse in terrorist attacks

It is only the Republicans who have tried to keep it alive for four years. Didn't work against Obama, won't work against Hillary

Lying to the American public never goes away. Have you forgotten Nixon's lies? or Bubba Clinton's? or Bush's alleged lies about WMDs? NO?

Clinton's lies about Benghazi wont be forgotten either.

or this one " we landed under sniper fire" when the video clearly showed that they did not.

Sniper fire? Still bringing up a minor exaggeration from 25 years ago

Want a current exaggeration? Try Trump saying that women and Hispanics love him

tell us once again what platform is the bitch running on??

25kr0bo.jpg

Republicans tried to pin Stephens on Obama in 2012. Didn't work, the public saw it as political partisan scapegoating by Republicans

Republicans just don't learn

Wrong. only partisan left wing loons don't hold obozo and the hildebeast responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi.

They LIED to you, winger. Wake TF up.

Most of America got over it shortly after it happened. We had seen much, much worse in terrorist attacks

It is only the Republicans who have tried to keep it alive for four years. Didn't work against Obama, won't work against Hillary

Lying to the American public never goes away. Have you forgotten Nixon's lies? or Bubba Clinton's? or Bush's alleged lies about WMDs? NO?

Clinton's lies about Benghazi wont be forgotten either.

or this one " we landed under sniper fire" when the video clearly showed that they did not.

Sniper fire? Still bringing up a minor exaggeration from 25 years ago

Want a current exaggeration? Try Trump saying that women and Hispanics love him

"minor exaggeration" ? NO, a blatant politically motivated LIE.

many women and Hispanics do love Trump, those numbers are growing every day as Hillary's numbers drop like a rock.

The only thing that will be more fun and creative than the "Trump wil win" posts are the "reasons why Trump lost" posts.

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.
Benghaaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiii!

One thing we can count on. It won't be because the nation is center left and rejects bigoted immigration policies. No way.

The right wing can no longer claim voter fraud. They removed that bat from their hands. It will be interesting to see what excuses they come up with though....

Amazingly, it took Governor Romney opposing Donald Drumpf (a man who 4 years earlier endorsed Governor Romney) to get the RWNJ's to criticize Romney...

They don't even believe their own bullshit.
I know...right?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Confessions of a Republican

watch it and substitute Trump for Goldwater.

WoW! Powerful stuff.

Look at who's behind Donald thus far...

Carson, loser.

Christie, hack.

Fiorina, big time loser.

That video rings true.

The only thing that will be more fun and creative than the "Trump wil win" posts are the "reasons why Trump lost" posts.

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.

One thing we can count on. It won't be because the nation is center left and rejects bigoted immigration policies. No way.

The right wing can no longer claim voter fraud. They removed that bat from their hands. It will be interesting to see what excuses they come up with though....

Amazingly, it took Governor Romney opposing Donald Drumpf (a man who 4 years earlier endorsed Governor Romney) to get the RWNJ's to criticize Romney...

I know...right?

So a leftist (lonelaugher) said it's voter fraud, another leftist (candycorn) agreed and now another leftist (you) agrees with her. Yeah, you forgot the conservative, and you forgot to ... think

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.

I know...right?

So a leftist (lonelaugher) said it's voter fraud, another leftist (candycorn) agreed and now another leftist (you) agrees with her. Yeah, you forgot the conservative, and you forgot to ... think

What? You make zero sense.

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.

I know...right?

Didn't read the quotes nested in the post, did you?

Hillary couldn't beat a unkown black man with a Muslim name. Deez nuts would have beat Hillary. Trump has a following, Hillary has poor book sells

Hitlery doesn't have white American males and Bill Cosby Clinton sabatoged her Black Lives Matter votes. So, the only card left to play is the gender and illegals card.

So you're saying that orange is the new black?

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.

I know...right?

What I didn't do is "say it's voter fraud". You make no sense.

LoneLaugher said:

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.

I know...right?

What I didn't do is "say it's voter fraud". You make no sense.

Gawd you're a dim wit. I pointed you to the quote nest in your own post. Turned it blue for you, moron

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Wow, a leftist predicting a massive victory for your candidate, stop the presses ...

I'm a Republican who has NEVER voted for a Democrat before! Food for thought! mmmmmm!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Wow, a leftist predicting a massive victory for your candidate, stop the presses ...

I'm a Republican who has NEVER voted for a Democrat before! Food for thought! mmmmmm!

You will not be believed.

I am a leftist and I am not convinced it will be a slam dunk for Hillary...I think this will be a war a hard slog against Trump...make no mistake about it.......
Clinton-Trump election could 'scramble' traditional electoral map, experts say

Pennsylvania and Michigan have not gone Red since 1988. Trump does not have the broad appeal to change that it 2016. Wisconsin has not gone red since 1984! If Paul Ryan as the Vice President nominee for Romney could not turn Wisconsin Red in 2012, what makes you think Trump could do it? At least Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin, but that did not make any difference.

The Democrats 18 State Blue Wall which has stood solid since 1992 will remain solid in 2016. That gives Hillary 242 Electoral Votes at the starting line. All she has to do is win Florida and she is at 270 Electoral Votes after just winning 19 States!

I am a leftist and I am not convinced it will be a slam dunk for Hillary...I think this will be a war a hard slog against Trump...make no mistake about it.......
Clinton-Trump election could 'scramble' traditional electoral map, experts say

Pennsylvania and Michigan have not gone Red since 1988. Trump does not have the broad appeal to change that it 2016. Wisconsin has not gone red since 1984! If Paul Ryan as the Vice President nominee for Romney could not turn Wisconsin Red in 2012, what makes you think Trump could do it? At least Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin, but that did not make any difference.

The Democrats 18 State Blue Wall which has stood solid since 1992 will remain solid in 2016. That gives Hillary 242 Electoral Votes at the starting line. All she has to do is win Florida and she is at 270 Electoral Votes after just winning 19 States!
I prefer to run scared prep for the worst hope for best...........

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

The writer and Author George Will is a Republican and plans to vote for Hillary as well. Colin Powell is a Republican and voted for Obama and I assume will be voting for Hillary. Many Republicans will not vote for TRUMP because his views on Foreign Policy and National Security are to the left of Hillary, far left of Hillary in fact!

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

OK, then why the hysterical prediction? Sure, Trump sucks. And Hillary is dishonest, corrupt and a liar and has almost as high a disapproval rating as Trump. And the current polls are while Republicans who supported other candidates are still licking their wounds. That Hillary is the opponent is going to help Trump a lot. I'm not saying that Trump will win, but I see no reason for the gloomy prediction against freaking Hillary

Here is how tricky Trump is and why I am concerned ...He is creating the Impression he will
1) Raise wages
2) higher taxes on Rich

Trump is a "sham-wow_ salesman
..one has to be careful...............

Its all a sham but why is he doing this ?...He wants to peel off disaffected B Sander voters...watch Trump's "Aztec Two Step"
First on Wages...the stuff in large print is my commentary...

Donald Trump Reverses Stance On Raising Minimum Wage
Trump has said that the wages were too high in the country, notably at a debate in November. Trump told ABC host George that it was a different opinion than previously expressed.

Parsing Trump Statement

"Sure, it's a change. I'm allowed to change," he said. "But my real minimum wage is going to be — I'm going to bring companies back into this country, and they're going to make a lot more than the $15 even."

"But my real minimum wage is going to be — [notice he does not say what it is going to be at all...he left the statement incomplete....] he changes the subject ...see below

I'm going to bring companies back into this country, and they're going to make a lot more than the $15 even....[they who ? the companies or the workers ...and just how is the Donald going to do this ?] I suspect he will use "special snake oil".....

Second Tax Policy
Here he is doing the same as to Tax policy....saying what all want to hear, specially Bernie Sander voters [higher taxes on Rich]. Again he provides no details as to any tax hike [contrary to when he proposed tax cuts earlier] ...Notice the use of the word "probably" in the Trump quote below...
Trump, in reversal, says wealthy Americans should pay more taxes

Trump's tax proposal, released last September, included broad tax breaks for businesses and households. He proposed reducing the highest income-tax rate to 25 percent from the current 39.6 percent rate.[here he does provide detail]

Pressed on the contradiction between his latest comments on taxes and the September tax plan, Trump said that he expected his original proposal was a "a concept" and he expected that it would be changed following negotiations with Congress.

"By the time it gets negotiated, it's going to be a different plan," Trump told ABC. He emphasized in interviews with both ABC and in a separate interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" that his priorities were lowering taxes on the middle class and businesses.

"The middle class has to be protected," Trump told NBC. "The rich is probably going to end up paying more."

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

OK, then why the hysterical prediction?
He gave his prediction...if you disagree, why don't you give yours?

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

That your views are unshakable by facts doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't consider facts and change their mind. Leftists are all over the board taking that ridiculous position. The only way to believe that is to be blind to Hillary's incredible, massive weaknesses, which takes a kool-aid guzzler like you.

I'm interested in his explanation that he thinks Hillary could sweep anyone like that if it's not driven by left wing politics as it is for the rest of you. She is a horrible candidate

Forum List

Back