Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

I think a more accurate prediction would be. .

Trump: 8 years
Hillary: 20 to life...

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

President Trump will find this post funny.......the new federal prisoner hilary clinton.....will have her computer privileges denied.....

I think a more accurate prediction would be. .

Trump: 8 years
Hillary: 20 to life...

Chelsea Clinton will have wrapped up her first term as
US Senator from NY and having announced she is running for the
Office of President and the FBI will say they are close to announcing
that their investigation into Hillary's emails should conclude in a few years...

Hillary couldn't beat a unkown black man with a Muslim name. Deez nuts would have beat Hillary. Trump has a following, Hillary has poor book sells

Hitlery doesn't have white American males and Bill Cosby Clinton sabatoged her Black Lives Matter votes. So, the only card left to play is the gender and illegals card.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Remains to be seen. Alaska will most definitely be in the Drumpf column as will Utah with or without the Latter Day Saints support. I would put Louisiana in his column as well. You could be right about the rest if Hillary avoids stepping in it. Arizona will be a challenge for HRC

It's headed this way. Cook political analytics just moved 11 states from Red to Toss-up. The NeverTrump movement is exceptionally strong and actually doing some good in bringing people of different political beliefs together to unite against that sleazeball.
The danger of course is complacency. There's no limit to the gullibility of Americans who will buy into the "but I've changed" BS Trump is going to peddle. It's like battered spouses excusing bad behavior.

It's headed this way. Cook political analytics just moved 11 states from Red to Toss-up. The NeverTrump movement is exceptionally strong and actually doing some good in bringing people of different political beliefs together to unite against that sleazeball.

You will be able to see how much stroke Trump supporters have in 3 months:

The Speaker of the House has come out and stated that he cannot support the nominee of his own party. Needless to say this is a slap in the face to Mr. Trump (a well deserved one). I believe it is on 8/9/16, Mr. Ryan is up for re-election in his own party. If he wins by upwards of say 15-20 percent, there is nothing to worry about from Mr. Trump's supporters.

She'll have a hard time winning oh, NC, FL, ....even PA is in play now.

Latest Florida poll.

Clinton v Trump FL.png

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

So....you have Trump losing to Hillary in Georgia and Tennessee??? And Arkansas, Louisiana and North Carolina??? And Florida? Um....you don't know the South well do ya?

If Hillary beats Trump that badly in the South....I'll bark along with her

I think Trump is going to have an uphill battle this november just because he is the outsider. People feel more comfortable with an established person and generally don't like change that much so they are going to pick with what they know because it worked well for them in the past.

The only thing that will be more fun and creative than the "Trump wil win" posts are the "reasons why Trump lost" posts.

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.
Benghaaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiii!

One thing we can count on. It won't be because the nation is center left and rejects bigoted immigration policies. No way.

The only thing that will be more fun and creative than the "Trump wil win" posts are the "reasons why Trump lost" posts.

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.
Benghaaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiii!

One thing we can count on. It won't be because the nation is center left and rejects bigoted immigration policies. No way.

The right wing can no longer claim voter fraud. They removed that bat from their hands. It will be interesting to see what excuses they come up with though....

Amazingly, it took Governor Romney opposing Donald Drumpf (a man who 4 years earlier endorsed Governor Romney) to get the RWNJ's to criticize Romney...

They don't even believe their own bullshit.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

So....you have Trump losing to Hillary in Georgia and Tennessee??? And Arkansas, Louisiana and North Carolina??? And Florida? Um....you don't know the South well do ya?

You don't know the South if you think Hillary is popular there.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

The south do not go for party. They vote for the more conservative politician.

The most conservative politician in this race is Hillary!!.

In fact, we do not know how to classify Trump. There is no record to classify him, and his word means nothing!!

Forum List

Back