Prediction: A message from Aurora. Earthquake in July 08.

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
This is a message from the Guardian of Earth Aurora.

I was shown that there will be a huge earthquake that will take place in July 08 that will hit the South Eastern part of Asia and will be felt all over the world. The earthquake will affect China with the most damage and the Eastern Pacific Islands will see tidal waves like none before. This earthquake will be the biggest and most disastrous earthquake seen yet by modern man. It will cause more damage than the previous earthquake in China in May 08 or any other one before.

The damage from this earth shattering experience will have an unforeseen outcome that will cause uncertainty for all. China’s economy will be the first to suffer but will trigger events which will effect the economies of the rest of the world. This will cause confusion, suffering and mass panic for all. This will accelerate the falling economy to the collapse and the USA will fall to rubble.

You will be happy to know me. I am a Prophetess. I am the Guardian of Earth. My name is Aurora and I am here for one specific reason. I am here to start a “New Way,” a new society that will clear the lies, expose the Truth and be a place where we can all live as a free people for the first time in history. You will have all the answers.

There is a storm coming. You must be ready!

The Guardian
Aurora

I was shown that there will be a huge earthquake that will take place in July 08 that will hit the South Eastern part of Asia and will be felt all over the world. The earthquake will affect China with the most damage and the Eastern Pacific Islands will see tidal waves like none before. This earthquake will be the biggest and most disastrous earthquake seen yet by modern man. It will cause more damage than the previous earthquake in China in May 08 or any other one before.

The damage from this earth shattering experience will have an unforeseen outcome that will cause uncertainty for all. China’s economy will be the first to suffer but will trigger events which will effect the economies of the rest of the world. This will cause confusion, suffering and mass panic for all. This will accelerate the falling economy to the collapse and the USA will fall to rubble.

You will be happy to know me. I am a Prophetess. I am the Guardian of Earth. My name is Aurora and I am here for one specific reason. I am here to start a “New Way,” a new society that will clear the lies, expose the Truth and be a place where we can all live as a free people for the first time in history. You will have all the answers.

The Guardian
Aurora

Has Baka destroyed Atlantis yet through his pride?

ANTIQBOOK

BORTON DE TREVINO, ELIZBETH. Beyond the Gates of Hercules, a tale of the lost Atlantis.
New York: Farrar, Straus, Giroux, an Ariel book, 1971, stated 1st; tan cloth boards, in white illustrated jacket; 8vo; 247 pp.. Juvenile hardback. Our highest grade on circulating library books is Very Good. These books have been chosen with care: without library signs their condition would range from VG to NF. Discounted multiple purchases with no additional media mail shipping. Secure packing, international shipping. Search abe Keyword: oldchildrensbooks. ABE Heritage seller, since 1996. Aurora, the prophetess, and her five brothers and sisters live in an ideal world, yet her brother Baka comes under the influence of an evil scientist. His pride leads, as foretold, to the destruction of Atlantis and the diaspora of a few survivors. CONDITION: Very Good in Good Plus jacket; ex-lib, some marks, clipped, laminated jacket.

Offered for US$ 9.00 by: Columbia Basin Books - Book number: 17758
See more books from our catalog: oldchildrensbooks

Beyond the Gates of Hercules, a tale of the lost Atlantis. - BORTON DE TREVINO, ELIZBETH.

How many other boards have you been posting this stuff on as well? From what I've seen, everyone thinks you're a loon.

Last edited:
I was shown that there will be a huge earthquake that will take place in July 08 that will hit the South Eastern part of Asia and will be felt all over the world.

Note to self- call Guiness. Tell them you will be putting off building that world record shattering house of cards till 9 July.

Here is an update from Aurora, The Gaurdian.

A Year of Preparation and Alignment

Many unusual things happened including strange weather patterns and conditions which had never previously been seen in those areas. We had tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, the Virginia Tech massacre, the Honey Bees disappearing and 30,000 people committed suicide in Japan. The real estate market and value of homes went down. There were increased UFO sightings in Texas, and Homeland Security infringements on our personal freedom. We had seen the fall of many pastors and priests from traditional religion and an economic downturn, where people started walking away from their car payments and mortgages, which were inverted. We also saw the outsourcing of many jobs to foreigners. Americans started questioning the stability of many institutions they have grown to depend on.

A Year of Execution

Thing’s will come to pass. It is a year of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. All known institutions, we depend on, like the social security system and the economy will all start to collapse. This is the year we must start operations differently, in order to get through the stress we must focus on the spirit realm this year. This is the year you have to make a decision: which system you want to support. The old system of things is the current society: a labor based system of the 40 year plan – worldly dependency system, depending on all the current government systems: social security, the banking system, health care, the economic system; all these programs ignoring the creator.

There is a new benevolent and free society being established, based on a new ethereal philosophy called, “The Extreme Way”. You must decide this year which system you will support, because you can not live in both systems. This year will be extreme warfare in the form of stress, confusion, depression, suicide, overwhelm-anxiety, disease, and fear. Our defense is strategic level spirit warfare.

This year we will have to do team preparedness for those who join this New Society. Things are moving fast this year. People will have to address the spirit realm for the first time, to be in control. This is a year of reunification and re-orientation of importance and priorities in many people’s lives. This is an informative year, a reality adjustment and perspective changing year. A spiritual revolution will occur. It is also a recovery and restoration year.

This prophecies I was given was that there will be an economic collapse, many suicides, severe weather patterns will continue and a very big earthquake in July 08, many fish will die in the ocean as well as a variety wildlife. There will be a meteor that will strike Earth and there will be increased UFO sightings. We will see the collapse of many churches, as well as the banking institutions and government institutions, like social security.

What to know to get through this year: FOCUS ON WHAT THINGS YOU CAN CHANGE, IMPROVING YOURSELF, and FAMILY RELATIONS AS WELL AS RELATIONS WITH FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES. FOCUS ON THE NEW SOCIETY AS THE NEW ARC IN A VERY BAD STORM. This new society will be based on a heavenly based philosophy called, “The Extreme Way”. We must trust the new system as we can no longer trust the old system. This new society is not connected to any religion, or political system. This is the year to build your immune system for the new era we face on earth. You can find out more information at my website: TheArc-TechUSociety.org if you have any questions.

I will tell you that this new society I speak of was depicted in a vision I got in 1984, which showed me what these End Times would look like. I was taken on a journey to present time. I was shown how the world was run by a dark force that is present through 7 realms of power. I was shown that whoever controlled these 7 realms controlled the world. But I was also shown that a new society would be placed on top of the old society. It would consist of a network of advanced, logical, and rational, like minded, people. It would be the first free society to ever exist on planet Earth. I was shown that I would lead a movement to set up this new society and that I would be the CEO of it to ensure that every new member could pursue personal liberty and would be guaranteed personal and property rights We would be able to pursue the inalienable right of happiness, extreme prosperity, joy, pleasure, and romantic love. In general, this society would be an Arc in a turbulent time.

"Please join us in the ARC." You must decide this year. "The visions that I have seen will come true and we "The ARC" team will be there to help."

"We can turn this world around with the power of people who are of like mind working toward a common goal which benefits every man, woman and child. For the first time on earth, people will be able to pursue the inalienable right to unlimited prosperity, happiness, joy, peace and safety, in a truly advanced level society."

"There will be a free introduction book that is 81 pages that you can download, which is a section from the new book called, "TARGET EARTH GROUND ZERO: COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL BATTLE." This 81 page manual will quickly catch you up to speed on some subjects and on who I am, why I am the Guardian of Earth and why I am here. You can elect to purchase the entire book later if you want the real history of the world and who the major players are in today's global game. We are at a critical juncture on Earth and you will understand the "Big Picture," once you have read the book."

Thank you for your time,
The Guardian
Aurora

Here is an update from Aurora, The Gaurdian.

A Year of Preparation and Alignment

Many unusual things happened including strange weather patterns and conditions which had never previously been seen in those areas. We had tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, the Virginia Tech massacre, the Honey Bees disappearing and 30,000 people committed suicide in Japan. The real estate market and value of homes went down. There were increased UFO sightings in Texas, and Homeland Security infringements on our personal freedom. We had seen the fall of many pastors and priests from traditional religion and an economic downturn, where people started walking away from their car payments and mortgages, which were inverted. We also saw the outsourcing of many jobs to foreigners. Americans started questioning the stability of many institutions they have grown to depend on.

A Year of Execution

Thing’s will come to pass. It is a year of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. All known institutions, we depend on, like the social security system and the economy will all start to collapse. This is the year we must start operations differently, in order to get through the stress we must focus on the spirit realm this year. This is the year you have to make a decision: which system you want to support. The old system of things is the current society: a labor based system of the 40 year plan – worldly dependency system, depending on all the current government systems: social security, the banking system, health care, the economic system; all these programs ignoring the creator.

There is a new benevolent and free society being established, based on a new ethereal philosophy called, “The Extreme Way”. You must decide this year which system you will support, because you can not live in both systems. This year will be extreme warfare in the form of stress, confusion, depression, suicide, overwhelm-anxiety, disease, and fear. Our defense is strategic level spirit warfare.

This year we will have to do team preparedness for those who join this New Society. Things are moving fast this year. People will have to address the spirit realm for the first time, to be in control. This is a year of reunification and re-orientation of importance and priorities in many people’s lives. This is an informative year, a reality adjustment and perspective changing year. A spiritual revolution will occur. It is also a recovery and restoration year.

This prophecies I was given was that there will be an economic collapse, many suicides, severe weather patterns will continue and a very big earthquake in July 08, many fish will die in the ocean as well as a variety wildlife. There will be a meteor that will strike Earth and there will be increased UFO sightings. We will see the collapse of many churches, as well as the banking institutions and government institutions, like social security.

What to know to get through this year: FOCUS ON WHAT THINGS YOU CAN CHANGE, IMPROVING YOURSELF, and FAMILY RELATIONS AS WELL AS RELATIONS WITH FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES. FOCUS ON THE NEW SOCIETY AS THE NEW ARC IN A VERY BAD STORM. This new society will be based on a heavenly based philosophy called, “The Extreme Way”. We must trust the new system as we can no longer trust the old system. This new society is not connected to any religion, or political system. This is the year to build your immune system for the new era we face on earth. You can find out more information at my website: TheArc-TechUSociety.org if you have any questions.

I will tell you that this new society I speak of was depicted in a vision I got in 1984, which showed me what these End Times would look like. I was taken on a journey to present time. I was shown how the world was run by a dark force that is present through 7 realms of power. I was shown that whoever controlled these 7 realms controlled the world. But I was also shown that a new society would be placed on top of the old society. It would consist of a network of advanced, logical, and rational, like minded, people. It would be the first free society to ever exist on planet Earth. I was shown that I would lead a movement to set up this new society and that I would be the CEO of it to ensure that every new member could pursue personal liberty and would be guaranteed personal and property rights We would be able to pursue the inalienable right of happiness, extreme prosperity, joy, pleasure, and romantic love. In general, this society would be an Arc in a turbulent time.

"Please join us in the ARC." You must decide this year. "The visions that I have seen will come true and we "The ARC" team will be there to help."

"We can turn this world around with the power of people who are of like mind working toward a common goal which benefits every man, woman and child. For the first time on earth, people will be able to pursue the inalienable right to unlimited prosperity, happiness, joy, peace and safety, in a truly advanced level society."

"There will be a free introduction book that is 81 pages that you can download, which is a section from the new book called, "TARGET EARTH GROUND ZERO: COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL BATTLE." This 81 page manual will quickly catch you up to speed on some subjects and on who I am, why I am the Guardian of Earth and why I am here. You can elect to purchase the entire book later if you want the real history of the world and who the major players are in today's global game. We are at a critical juncture on Earth and you will understand the "Big Picture," once you have read the book."

Thank you for your time,
The Guardian
Aurora

Can you whip us up some rain here in South Texas?

How can you be making predictions about 2007 when it's already 2008? Are we going to go back in time now and change things?????

:cuckoo:

The Guardian
Aurora

You are a false prophet, and thus aligned with the devil. In the name of Jesus Christ, be gone.

My name is Briora,

I foresee a large World War occuring in 1939 when Hitler will invade Poland.
A large group of people with be targeted for their ethnicity and be slaughtered. The United States will enter this wa rin 1941 and provide crucial support and military might for the allies, turning the tide of war against Hitler and the agressive German nation.

I also see a young man rising up against the old ways. He will forge a path between followers of the old ways and followers of the new. This new path will be sybmolized by a "rock", and it will roll down the path to righteousness. I also foresee a man waking up tomorrow morning and going to work. Followers will call him, "The King."

I also foresee tomorrow morning, in which I will eat a bowl of fruit shaped like pebbles. After dousing these pebbles of fruit with milk, I will eat them and drink the milk from the bowl, symbolizing I can have my milk and drink it too.

My name is Briora,

I foresee a large World War occuring in 1939 when Hitler will invade Poland.
A large group of people with be targeted for their ethnicity and be slaughtered. The United States will enter this wa rin 1941 and provide crucial support and military might for the allies, turning the tide of war against Hitler and the agressive German nation.

I also see a young man rising up against the old ways. He will forge a path between followers of the old ways and followers of the new. This new path will be sybmolized by a "rock", and it will roll down the path to righteousness. I also foresee a man waking up tomorrow morning and going to work. Followers will call him, "The King."

I also foresee tomorrow morning, in which I will eat a bowl of fruit shaped like pebbles. After dousing these pebbles of fruit with milk, I will eat them and drink the milk from the bowl, symbolizing I can have my milk and drink it too.

You know that was a funny one but trix are for kids.

Though my experience studying the arcane magic of the ancients, I can say with absolutely certainty that in about twelve hours from now (EST) mankind will begin a radical change of heart.

From that moment foward, and for about 24 hours afterwards, mankind will eschew his obsession of calling the day Monday, and they will call that period Tuesday.

No, no, no need to thank me for this insightful prophecy.

It's a gift from the gods, and I am but a mere instrument sent here to help mankind grasp the stupifyingly obvious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back