Prediction: A message from Aurora. Earthquake in July 08.

So did none of these other things happen RGS? Did you just not see the housing market crash and did you just not see banks being taken over?

The end is near is not the statement to make and is taken in the wrong context.

No one can help the blind if they choose not to see. Take off your pride cap and put on your seeing glasses buddy.

The Earthquake will still happen, but because a group of people that knew it wanted to use it as proof it didn't...

If you know God's plan then you know why he didn't allow us to use this proof, the rest happened.

It has to be about us and the willingness to change and make the difference.

The Bible Prophecies will come true, but some of us won't be affected by it. There is a fine line that you must be on to pass it.

wow--psychic backpeddling--now THAT'S entertainment ! :lol:

Where was the peddling at?

Waiting for word of that earthquake we all missed, the meteor and the collapse of all those churches and Governments. But hey if you predict 50 different things a couple will probably happen by accident so you can say "see".

But you made a blanket Statement of fact, you stated the Earthquake was going to happen, further you staked your credibility on that earthquake. Insisting that one event would prove it all.

Waiting for word of that earthquake we all missed, the meteor and the collapse of all those churches and Governments. But hey if you predict 50 different things a couple will probably happen by accident so you can say "see".

But you made a blanket Statement of fact, you stated the Earthquake was going to happen, further you staked your credibility on that earthquake. Insisting that one event would prove it all.

In fact, I predict you will post here again !!

(website) said:
To purchase your copy of the book, "Final Days", click the button below....

Don't you hate when saviors charge for their services?

What's really telling is even if anyone bought the book, there is still a small part of them that doesn't believe. If it were me, I'd charge a big honkin' amount to my credit card knowing I'd never have to pay. :D

And you think you are animals right? You think that all this matter just appeared out of no where right?

Again I wouldn't expect an Average Marine to know much about anything else besides what he was brain washed to do.

What kind of deals do we get in the "Your Last Chance" store? It's not only our last chance to buy but your last chance to sell. Let's haggle. :eusa_eh:

@GunnyL -
Nothing to you only your partner, who has been over zealous hatred towards me.

Dilloduck -
So what are you a child of God, A spiritual being that has multiple physical lives but lived in the heavenly realm before them and know everything there is to know about the universe but has your true identity trapped and boxed up and put on this prison?

@GunnyL -
Nothing to you only your partner, who has been over zealous hatred towards me.

Dilloduck -
So what are you a child of God, A spiritual being that has multiple physical lives but lived in the heavenly realm before them and know everything there is to know about the universe but has your true identity trapped and boxed up and put on this prison?

yes--I'm a child of the universe--you mean you dont know that already ????

If you know everything then why do you continue to agree with being in prison and having a poor quality of life?

Why do you not have compassion for your family (the entire planet) and attempt to wake them out of their slumber?

Why would you come here and allow hatred comments towards the Truth?

It is because your programmed to do so, When I say programmed I mean really and actually programmed. Like a computer, you told what to think.

It is easy to get out but others will try and pull you back in.

If you know everything then why do you continue to agree with being in prison and having a poor quality of life?

Why do you not have compassion for your family (the entire planet) and attempt to wake them out of their slumber?

Why would you come here and allow hatred comments towards the Truth?

It is because your programmed to do so, When I say programmed I mean really and actually programmed. Like a computer, you told what to think.

It is easy to get out but others will try and pull you back in.

How come you are unaware of my special mission ?

Forum List

Back