Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nom

His atrocious foreign policy? Nice to see you found an impartial news article from an impartial site.

And I detest John Kerry, this is a horrible pick.

Not really.

He's got the chops internationally for the gig.

The swiftboaters did a fine hatchet job on him here..but he's a sharp dude.

Well, he does have experience as a diplomat of sorts with the Soviet Union and the Republic of North Viet Nam. Of course, he wasn't exactly acting in the best interests of the US, at the time.
The man has serious character flaws and questionable loyalty to the country. He's not what I consider a good choice to be out lead diplomat, or do you libs think Jane Fonda is equally qualified?

His atrocious foreign policy? Nice to see you found an impartial news article from an impartial site.

And I detest John Kerry, this is a horrible pick.

Not really.

He's got the chops internationally for the gig.

The swiftboaters did a fine hatchet job on him here..but he's a sharp dude.

Well, he does have experience as a diplomat of sorts with the Soviet Union and the Republic of North Viet Nam. Of course, he wasn't exactly acting in the best interests of the US, at the time.
The man has serious character flaws and questionable loyalty to the country. He's not what I consider a good choice to be out lead diplomat, or do you libs think Jane Fonda is equally qualified?
^^^ Exactly why Obama wants him.

Oh... and Bush is the worst cocksucker currently living on the planet.

:eusa_eh:

You've been busy doing a study.

In terms of human being I don't think you can get much lower than George W. Bush. And in terms of as a lover I have no idea but I imagine he'd be terrible what with the years of alcohol and cocaine abuse.

Give me just ONE (1) reason that Obama is a better person than George W. Bush.
....??

Survey says:

#1. Obama is a better cock sucker.

Kerry's first purple heart was the result of a splinter in his forearm, as a result of his misuse of a grenade launcher. The splinter was removed with tweezers.

Kerry's first purple heart was the result of a splinter in his forearm, as a result of his misuse of a grenade launcher. The splinter was removed with tweezers.

Splinters can cause infection.

Infection can cause amputation.

Amputation can cause death.

Ergo, a splinter in Kerry's forearm might have killed him.

Good point. That menacing splinter (measuring 1 centimeter in length and 2 millimeters in diameter) could have killed our war hero. :lol::lol::lol:

SJdoosh has trouble with this. A splinter in the eye can kill a soldier , a splinter in the throat can kill a soldier -- shut up, SJdoosh, about things you don't understand.

Good point. That menacing splinter (measuring 1 centimeter in length and 2 millimeters in diameter) could have killed our war hero. :lol::lol::lol:

Totally understandable with Obama.
If the Press hasn't kissed his ass every 5 minutes and he hasn't gotten a Nobel Prize or the cover of
Time Magazine he will pat himself on the back and take a shot at the prior administration.

If wishes were dishes, we'd all have plenty of place settings.

Forum List

Back