Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nom

Kerry called our troops terrorists and stupid, he's only worthy of being SecState in a Democrat Administration

Last edited:
None of which invalidates his Vietnam service.

John McCain, a hero, supports JK, so those who don't like him here, well, they don't matter, do they?

John McCain's brains were permanently damaged by his vacation in Hanoi Hilton.

He puts his finger up in the air and sees which way the wind is blowing. Then he makes a statement.

He was, is, and always will be darling of the Democrats, unless he has the temerity to run against The Chosen One.

It is time to see the "Best before" label on his forehead with the date Aug-5-1970. (Date chosen at random but as good as any).

Last edited:
McCain's opinion based on his experience qualify him to make such a decision.

Your opinion is yours and a bad one.
None of which invalidates his Vietnam service.

John McCain, a hero, supports JK, so those who don't like him here, well, they don't matter, do they?

John McCain's brains were permanently damaged by his vacation in Hanoi Hilton.

He puts his finger up in the air and sees which way the wind is blowing. Then he makes a statement.

He was, is, and always will be darling of the Democrats, unless he has the temerity to run against The Chosen One.

It is time to see the "Best before" label on his forehead with the date Aug-5-1970. (Date chosen at random but as good as any).

Frankly, I don't recall Bush blaming Clinton for 9/11......

or anything else.

Perhaps you have some insight you could share: When did Bush refer to policies in his predecessor's past during his second term?
Bush had more class then the idiot obamaturd.

Note: The question remains unanswered.
When did Bush refer to policies in his predecessor's past during his second term?

Still no response, so I'm thinking you are correct: Bush never referred to Clinton's faults (real or imagined) during his second term.

Why does Obama insist on continuing to do this well past his first term?

Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nominee​

by Jim Hoft, December 21, 2012

Barack Obama slammed President Bush and defended his atrocious foreign policy while introducing John Kerry as his Secretary of State nominee today in Washington DC.

“When I took office, our nation was engaged in two wars, and al Qaeda was entrenched in their safe havens. Many of our alliances were frayed, and America’s standing in the world had suffered. Over the past four years, we’ve begun a new era of American leadership."

:clap2:

Kerry has 'worked' Assad for years,we returned our ambassador in 2010 to rapturous media acclamation, becasue you know, talking to assad would certainly wave away the stench of bush refusing to negotiate with him or feed his ego, and make him amendable to being a 'partner in peace' in the region-results?

same old same old, Assad does what he does, great lead in for another table setting of foreign policy fiasco's. If bush was bad, whats that make obama?

and-
a) I agree Iraqi was a mistake, and? b) Afghanistan will revert right back to what it was in 03.....but I am sure the obama, clinton and kerry as (foreign policy senate chief and his platform for the push to Sec of State) , and obamas surge will be lauded in the media as smart withdrawal diplomacy:rolleyes:

Over the years, it's clear that liberals wanted 911 to be treated the same way as the embassy bombings in Africa and the bombing of the Cole. Do nothing. That's why liberal democrats won't do anything about the Libyan massacre.

Bush had more class then the idiot obamaturd.

Note: The question remains unanswered.
When did Bush refer to policies in his predecessor's past during his second term?

Still no response, so I'm thinking you are correct: Bush never referred to Clinton's faults (real or imagined) during his second term.

Why does Obama insist on continuing to do this well past his first term?

Jesus H. Christ, every Bush surrogate did nothing but blame Clinton for 9/11 for 8 years plus

facts versus misrepresentation

just the other day I heard a doosh who fills in for Rushbo declare it would be something to see Kerry's military records released :cuckoo:
I would prefer they just play the tape of Kerry testifying before Congress when he was accusing our troops of committing atrocities.

Forum List

Back