Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nom

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nominee​

by Jim Hoft, December 21, 2012

Barack Obama slammed President Bush and defended his atrocious foreign policy while introducing John Kerry as his Secretary of State nominee today in Washington DC.

“When I took office, our nation was engaged in two wars, and al Qaeda was entrenched in their safe havens. Many of our alliances were frayed, and America’s standing in the world had suffered. Over the past four years, we’ve begun a new era of American leadership." Blah, blah, blah ad nauseum.
Here’s Barack:

Now lets look at the facts:

** When I took office al-Qaeda was entrenched in their safe havens.
(Today Al-Qaeda is on the rise throughout northern Africa and the Middle East) Al-Qaeda Again on Rise
** Many of our alliances were frayed
(Name one.)
** America’s standing in the world had suffered.
(Thanks to Democrats and the liberal media’s constant attacks on Bush and the military) Bush-Whacked - the slander of President Bush by liberals
** We’ve ended the war in Iraq
(Thanks to George Bush this was already put into place before Obama came into office.) Bush Ended the War in Iraq; What Obama Ended Was Our Influence There - By Mario Loyola - The Corner - National Review Online
** Put Al-Qaeda core on the path of defeat
(Tell that to Ambassador Stevens.) Former CIA Officer: Obama Administration let Ambassador Stevens die – Glenn Beck ** We’ve stood up for human dignity. (Except when we didn’t like for the Iranians during the Green Revolution, for women in Taliban controlled Afghanistan, for the people suffering in Syria…)​

The sad thing is Barack Obama and his media lapdogs believe this ridiculous pabulum.

Read more at:
Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nominee | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Predictable. Obama Bashes Bush While Introducing John Kerry as Secretary of State Nominee​

by Jim Hoft, December 21, 2012

Barack Obama slammed President Bush and defended his atrocious foreign policy while introducing John Kerry as his Secretary of State nominee today in Washington DC.

“When I took office, our nation was engaged in two wars, and al Qaeda was entrenched in their safe havens. Many of our alliances were frayed, and America’s standing in the world had suffered. Over the past four years, we’ve begun a new era of American leadership."

:clap2:

I'm looking forward to Herman Munster as Sec of State.

john-kerry_herman-munster.jpg

His atrocious foreign policy? Nice to see you found an impartial news article from an impartial site.

And I detest John Kerry, this is a horrible pick.

Not really.

He's got the chops internationally for the gig.

The swiftboaters did a fine hatchet job on him here..but he's a sharp dude.

:eusa_eh:

You've been busy doing a study.

In terms of human being I don't think you can get much lower than George W. Bush.

And that's your completely objective view? :rolleyes: Don't be an idiot.

That cocksucker destroyed our economy, got this country into pointless wars, completely destroyed the prestige of America, is responsible for the death of some of my friends and sent this country into a dark age it's going to take a generation if not more to recover from. I don't know how you get lower than that. I thought of Kim Ill Jung but since he's dead now, Bush is the top pick for worst human being on the planet.

In terms of human being I don't think you can get much lower than George W. Bush. And in terms of as a lover I have no idea but I imagine he'd be terrible what with the years of alcohol and cocaine abuse.

I'm afraid you missed the implied insult.

It is a pity.

No, I just don't care. I don't have a sense of humor when it comes to this subject.

Simply bomb-throwing does not make you appear to have common sense, much less a sense of humor.

***yawn***

Forum List

Back