Pre-release of Boiking's Remarks on the Upcoming Signature of Debt Celing Bill

I think the OP is about Obama being a total hypocrit sweetie, it has nothing to do with the OP poster himself or Bush. Why don't you comment on the O's own words, what are you thoughts on that?

i dont like any politicians, and never have.

i also have an especial dislike for smug online conservatives, albeit i share many views with them

this is a game for them, or else a really bad lifestyle, and so I play back. it's what i do. hate on me. go 'head.:razz:

Do you take offense when it's a game for liberals as well? Or only the conservatives? And who cares what CF has said or thought in the past, the thread wasn't about him?

Conservatives have way less swagger in their style and are more overtly cocky in disagreement. I see dudes like rabbi, oddball, frank, etc. and I'm just like, what marroons. at least on the boards. IRL, I love everyone unless you disrespect me.

link me to any grievances with raising the debt ceiling under an R president, OP. You were surely a poster at the time on the web.
1) I was against them, and you know it.

2) GEORGE BOOOOOOOOSH! ain't in office anymore, asswipe.

oh thanks for telling me, i forgot we're not allowed to reference the past to point out hackish behavior in the present. fag

Forum List

Back