Pre-release of Boiking's Remarks on the Upcoming Signature of Debt Celing Bill

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
obama_smug.jpg

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here.” Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

obama_smug.jpg

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here.” Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Here! Here!

link me to any grievances with raising the debt ceiling under an R president, OP. You were surely a poster at the time on the web.

:cuckoo:

link me to any grievances with raising the debt ceiling under an R president, OP. You were surely a poster at the time on the web.

When BOooooooooooooooooooosh was President, the Dems all voted against it

yea, b/c theyre political scumbags.

\surely, you had the same sentiments though against Bush doing it and it's time stamped in google's cache? amiright.

yea, b/c theyre political scumbags.

\surely, you had the same sentiments though against Bush doing it and it's time stamped in google's cache? amiright.

Take a look, Genius. I put Bush down in the 9th Circle with the other traitors for letting that fat fucking Murderer in MA write an "Education bill" instead of shutting down the Dept of Education and for being a lying "Compassionate Conservative" scumbag

Yea, there's no crusader frank thread with a gripe against raising the debt ceiling under Bush. too bad, so sad, yo dad.

How can you know that CF has never protested a Bush debt limit increase? for any one poster, you can only go back 2000 posts.

Yea, there's no crusader frank thread with a gripe against raising the debt ceiling under Bush. too bad, so sad, yo dad.

Are you seriously that petty?

I've known CF for years and he has always railed against spending like a drunken sailor - no matter who is president...

Stop being childish...

Can you look beyond the Presidents skin color and see that raising the debt ceiling it the wrong thing to do?

I think the OP is about Obama being a total hypocrit sweetie, it has nothing to do with the OP poster himself or Bush. Why don't you comment on the O's own words, what are you thoughts on that?

y'all can't do it, and no house. nice try but no. Frank has been a "liberals suck" daily since i've ever been on any politics forums. one of the regular smuggites on hannity, then to here....same song and dance.

I think the OP is about Obama being a total hypocrit sweetie, it has nothing to do with the OP poster himself or Bush. Why don't you comment on the O's own words, what are you thoughts on that?

i dont like any politicians, and never have.

i also have an especial dislike for smug online conservatives, albeit i share many views with them

this is a game for them, or else a really bad lifestyle, and so I play back. it's what i do. hate on me. go 'head.:razz:

y'all can't do it, and no house. nice try but no. Frank has been a "liberals suck" daily since i've ever been on any politics forums. one of the regular smuggites on hannity, then to here....same song and dance.

You obviously were too stoned or didn't pay attention...

If you want to claim internetz victory, be my guest, but I personally know you're full of shit on this one...

i dont like any politicians, and never have.

i also have an especial dislike for smug online conservatives, albeit i share many views with them

this is a game for them, or else a really bad lifestyle, and so I play back. it's what i do. hate on me. go 'head.:razz:

Do you take offense when it's a game for liberals as well? Or only the conservatives? And who cares what CF has said or thought in the past, the thread wasn't about him?

Forum List

Back