CDZ Pre-Nups who has them

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
A lawyer friend told me that pre-nups are becoming the norm at ever lower levels of income I thought I would ask about it

I have a pre-nup with the wife...

if we get divorced, I get to keep my balls.

She gets everything else

I had one and it worked! Like any investment you have to look at the failure rate both a national scale and your mates family. The national scale shows a fifty percent failure rate if your mates family scale is higher then that even you had better get one.

With my wife's health and the daughters and granddaughters of my neighbors who can't find a husband for very good reasons I think I might need one in the future.

With my wife's health and the daughters and granddaughters of my neighbors who can't find a husband for very good reasons I think I might need one in the future.
You need one today and just like a contract they can be pre written only needing the parties to sign.
A very important feature to cover is future earnings as well. This is important because an ex mate can come back years later and claim they inspired an idea. So make damn sure you get that!

I had one and it worked! Like any investment you have to look at the failure rate both a national scale and your mates family. The national scale shows a fifty percent failure rate if your mates family scale is higher then that even you had better get one.
Good rule of thumb, actually

Forum List

Back