CDZ Donald Trump's [100 Day] Contract with the American Voter

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
I didn't attest to or demand that Trump accomplish the things he asserted he would have done in his first 100 days. He wrote it. He made the promises found in his Contract with the American Voter. Maybe he intends to accomplish those things in some other hundred days?

You can read the document for yourself: Donald Trump’s Contract with the American Voter. It won't take much to see that if he's done any of those things, he's nowhere near accomplishing two-thirds, three-quarters, or even merely most of them, to say nothing of all of them.

Whether any of them need doing to begin with is a different matter.

I didn't attest to or demand that Trump accomplish the things he asserted he would have done in his first 100 days. He wrote it. He made the promises found in his Contract with the American Voter. Maybe he intends to accomplish those things in some other hundred days?

You can read the document for yourself: Donald Trump’s Contract with the American Voter. It won't take much to see that if he's done any of those things, he's nowhere near accomplishing two-thirds, three-quarters, or even merely most of them, to say nothing of all of them.

And ???

You seem to have a fine intro there, and a fine main body, and a link.

Just no conclusions.

What's your point Xelor ??

And ???

You seem to have a fine intro there, and a fine main body, and a link.

Just no conclusions.

What's your point Xelor ??

Unlike Trump, I'm not going to prematurely assert things. Let's wait and see....his hundred days aren't quite up....Trump got an eleventh hour surprise in the election. Maybe he will in his first 100 days.

Forum List

Back